I have a question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Once your body is dead, sin dies with it. Your soul will go on. Christ's Spirit will be living in you, if you have invited Him into your home while you were alive. If so, you will be invited into His home when you die. Your soul will rest "in the bosom of Christ" until the resurrection from the dead, when your body will be raised a completely different, immortal and spiritual body, without sin.
Different. Not this flesh and bone.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's got to be more to Christian faith other than preaching.
There is more . But first one must believe in JESUS , THEN they will see the more .
Till then , JESUS shall be proclaimed on my watch . For i desire the death of none .
IF you truly do want more . IF you truly do want to see more . THEN COME TO JESUS and you will have your desire .
But till then , my voice shall only continue , as do my fingers , to say and to type out the truth .
For i am not one that goes by the emotions of men , nor do i cease cause society says too . A lamb follows JESUS .
And a lamb would LOVE even his own enemies and would point them to JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Short of Jesus himself proving himself to me, I can't think of anything else that could be fitting.
JESUS himself said , an evil generation seeketh after a sign . They too tried to GET JESUS to prove WHO HE said HE was .
AND He left them with those words . An evil generation seeketh after a sign . There shall no sign be given it , save the sign of jonas .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
JESUS himself said , an evil generation seeketh after a sign . They too tried to GET JESUS to prove WHO HE said HE was .
AND He left them with those words . An evil generation seeketh after a sign . There shall no sign be given it , save the sign of jonas .
That old chestnut.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll give you a revelation.

The covid19 virus will continue mutating in your common household pet (Canines) Then a new strain will be found once the virus crosses back to the human population.
That's hardly revelation. Anyone can come up with that. You just look around and apply some good reasoning. And you can do that to know that God is there, and that He is powerful, and that He has good intent for man. You can tell that man falls short of God's good intent, and that God intends man to want to know Him, and intends that man want to be better than he currently is.

This is just by observation.

Revelation is when God comes to me personally with knowledge and understanding that cannot be reached by mere observation.

Much love!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That's hardly revelation. Anyone can come up with that. You just look around and apply some good reasoning. And you can do that to know that God is there, and that He is powerful, and that He has good intent for man. You can tell that man falls short of God's good intent, and that God intends man to want to know Him, and intends that man want to be better than he currently is.

This is just by observation.

Revelation is when God comes to me personally with knowledge and understanding that cannot be reached by mere observation.

Much love!
What's the point of having insight into the future, but it's never type specific I say to myself.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the point of having insight into the future, but it's never type specific I say to myself.
I guess that depends on what that insight is. Revelation can come concerning many things.

Much love!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo ...hey brother...I wanted to share some insight about Kenneth Copeland....He started his young life singing in nightclubs and even recorded a gold record....but then he got drafted into the army and never saw his singing career become famous.
He got saved and God called him to become an evangelist...He went to college at ORU (Oral Roberts University)...about 2 blocks from my house.
He published a study bible still in print called Kenneth Copeland KJV Study Bible.
I studied diligently from that bible and the wisdom he shared in it is worth more than the worlds weight in gold.
He has preached at my church and he has an awesome anointing when he preaches.
All I can say is someone gave you some bad info?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Listen to this song...its amazing!
What if I listen and discover it's not amazing. I better not, just in case. But then what if I do listen, and it is amazing.

I don't know what to do.

To listen, or not to listen, that is the question.

I have to go and pray about it.

?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if I listen and discover it's not amazing. I better not, just in case. But then what if I do listen, and it is amazing.

I don't know what to do.

To listen, or not to listen, that is the question.

I have to go and pray about it.

?
Lol

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo ...hey brother...I wanted to share some insight about Kenneth Copeland....He started his young life singing in nightclubs and even recorded a gold record....but then he got drafted into the army and never saw his singing career become famous.
He got saved and God called him to become an evangelist...He went to college at ORU (Oral Roberts University)...about 2 blocks from my house.
He published a study bible still in print called Kenneth Copeland KJV Study Bible.
I studied diligently from that bible and the wisdom he shared in it is worth more than the worlds weight in gold.
He has preached at my church and he has an awesome anointing when he preaches.
All I can say is someone gave you some bad info?
No one gave me bad information . I have watched the man . Bad news . Very bad news he truly is my friend .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one gave me bad information . I have watched the man . Bad news . Very bad news he truly is my friend .
Maybe now in his older days...so was Oral Roberts...and Pat Robertson....but they all had a great ministry that led millions to the Lord, brought healing and deliverance. I haven't seen any of them for a long time...well Oral Roberts is dead.