I have a question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You desired to trap me? You know that those who fall away after tasting the goodness of God will be worse off than the true believer's & non-believer's.
IF THEY FALL away and are overcome . DIE IN THAT STATE , THEN YES THEIR END IS FAR , OH FAR WORSE .
But you still have air in your lungs . You dont have to remain in the state you are in . COME TO CHRIST
and you will be received anew and afresh . And the heavens shall sing over one lost sinner . HURRY my friend . HURRY .

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All beliefs are equally B.S so your kicking a dead horse with me.

Well I would half agree with you...and not much fond of dead horses...
So have a pleasant day.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I remember the Kookaburra song in school.
And also this song-

Oh he rips out a classic... Nice one...

U love AFL so your most likely a southerner, they tend to like rugby more up north.
Your Kookaburra is blue winged, they are only found in the great dividing range I think...

I'd say your Victorian
Where u from and who do u go for?

I go for the Hawks. Born and raised in the North western burbs of Melbourne... Live in Tassie now.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
There are many who claim to be atheists when they really aren't. Everyone has a spiritual view....and those who say they don't actually do but aren't aware of it.
@Heart2Soul The Lord knows the heart; Hebrews 11.6 is a good reference:

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
All beliefs are equally B.S so your kicking a dead horse with me.
That's just your belief.

You fret about what we believe, but you should be concerned about what you believe because when you find out you are wrong to nurture such disdain and bitterness, you will realise how foolish you have been to reject the love of God in Christ who died so that you might be saved from damnation and have eternal life.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many who claim to be atheists when they really aren't. Everyone has a spiritual view....and those who say they don't actually do but aren't aware of it.
You made a rather good statement . But i fear , DUE TO the days we are in , that some folks might misunderstand this .
So allow me to make it clear . let me requote you what you wrote with a real good reminder .
You said .
There are many who claim to be atheists when they really arent . Everyone has a spiritual view .... and those
who say they do not actually do but are notaware of it . BUT THIS WONT SAVE THEM . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS ALONE CAN DO THAT .

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul The Lord knows the heart; Hebrews 11.6 is a good reference:

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."
Those who diligently SEEK HIM . Not some idea , BUT HIM . We quickly forget , marvel not no man can come to me lest the father draw him .
I dont care if a person lived on a ten , ninety wage . WHich means they kept only ten percent of what they made and gave the other ninety percent away to those who lacked .
I dont care if a person who did that , ALSO ran into a burning building , pulled every one to safety , gave his life for them ,
IF THEY DONT CONFESS and PROFESS and FOLLOW JESUS , their end is a lake filled full of the most dreadsome fire .
I know this sounds harsh .
But allow me a few words .
I have come to the all out , total persuasion of mind , THAT JESUS ALONE SAVES and to be saved , WE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM .
ALL ELSE IS VAIN and comes not from GOD . FAITH IN JESUS . And all is by the grace of GOD .
I truly have no one i can trust in , not even myself . BUT I SURE CAN TRUST IN GOD . IN JESUS ALONE FOR THE MEANS OF SALVATION .
SO on that note i would like to add this as well . TIME TO PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD . YES IT IS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS: @Heart2Soul

Proverbs 3.5-6 is an operative quote: :)

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
IN all thy ways acknowledge who ..................HIM .
HE who honors THE SON , honors THE FATHER .
SO if our ways acknowledge houses and kingdoms where many riches are upon this earth ,
HOW are we acknwleding HIS WAYS , WHEN JESUS SAID NOT TO HEAP NOR STORE UP .
I shun the false prosperity gospel to hades .
INSTEAD , RATHER , i preach THIS PROSPERITY GOSPLE .
IT WOULD NOT MATTER if i had nothing in this world , was even on the run and hiding in a cave , IF I HAVE JESUS , THE TRUE RICHES
THE TRUE TREASURE ......THEN I HAVE ALL . JESUS IS OUR PROSPERITY , THE RICHES THAT CAN TRULY save a man , deliver a man
from the wrath of GOD . Now , allow me a few words . LEAP UP AND PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hang on! Is it impossible for me to believe in God unless he does something so I can believe. That is totally bizarre, so I can't even choose to believe for me?
Just to add a bit of context, my youngest son was an atheist right up until two weeks ago………now I could see God working in his life for a few months, but he couldn’t. Very gradually God began to change something within my son and he started to read scripture. Then he read the gospels , then he believed in who Jesus was and why he came, then he recognised he was a sinner and repented and asked Jesus into his life. He did a 360 degree turnaround from atheist to a believer. God began a work, but my son responded before he really understood that God was involved in the equation……….
Now he can look back and see how things led him to the point of change………
Rita

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are here because you want to be here. You want to be here because God has given you the desire to be here. You are seeking answers, you are looking for Him. And not religion. If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll find Him.
"You shall seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 :)

KoT

Aug 12, 2021
pogo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many who claim to be Christians when they really aren't. Everyone has a spiritual view....and most those who say they are saved but are not but aren't aware of it.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a legitimate question in reply to your statement in your post:
In what ways are you any different from them?
What sets you apart from them?
It appears you are attempting to set a snare that you can trap me in and attack.
Well, as Paul said, we are all sinners and have come short of the Glory of God. I may excel in areas where others fail and fail where others excel.
I am not comparing my walk with anyone else's because that could cause me to be too high minded of myself.
The Holy Spirit is daily showing me things in my heart and life that need to change.
Without specifically knowing who "them" are I can't say what makes me different than "them" .

Reactions: charity and amadeus

KoT

Aug 12, 2021
pogo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears you are attempting to set a snare that you can trap me in and attack.
Well, as Paul said, we are all sinners and have come short of the Glory of God. I may excel in areas where others fail and fail where others excel.
I am not comparing my walk with anyone else's because that could cause me to be too high minded of myself.
The Holy Spirit is daily showing me things in my heart and life that need to change.
Without specifically knowing who "them" are I can't say what makes me different than "them" .
Yes, I have set a trap to trap you in the truth. I see I have failed.

KoT

Aug 12, 2021
pogo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is my duty to trap all sinners in the truth.
So as it might cause them to repent and come to the light.

To which is a blessing for the both of us.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is my duty to trap all sinners in the truth.
So as it might cause them to repent and come to the light.
That's nice...
Have you been successful with your method?