I have a question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
IF THEY FALL away and are overcome . DIE IN THAT STATE , THEN YES THEIR END IS FAR , OH FAR WORSE .
But you still have air in your lungs . You dont have to remain in the state you are in . COME TO CHRIST
and you will be received anew and afresh . And the heavens shall sing over one lost sinner . HURRY my friend . HURRY .
Hurry is my mortal enemy.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@I.O.U
I.O.U posted:
You desired to trap me? You know that those who fall away after tasting the goodness of God will be worse off than the true believer's & non-believer's.
Amadeus posted:
"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation" Matt 12:43-45

What's your point.
I was simply supporting or agreeing with your point with the verses posted.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That's just your belief.

You fret about what we believe, but you should be concerned about what you believe because when you find out you are wrong to nurture such disdain and bitterness, you will realise how foolish you have been to reject the love of God in Christ who died so that you might be saved from damnation and have eternal life.
If that's just what I believe, then my belief is B.S too.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As much as I would rather avoid a place like hell, I also would also rather not end up in heaven with anyone from this planet. Truely, I petition the cosmos to be separated from all humanity (Perfect or not)
Actually, the Bible teaches that no one from this planet will be with God. Those who are with God are not born from humanity, but are instead born from God Himself.

Much love!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@I.O.U i was reading some of your comments in this thread and I get the impression that you had a bad taste from some believers in your past.
Trust me you’re not alone here and it’s a theme that’s very common. I’ve seen it too in church but while religion has been a cause for great suffering throughout the ages, this doesn’t disprove God, your own personal search for God while avoiding all the debris.
I arrived At God by over-analyzing everything and I had to believe the existence of a Creator, that the universe didn’t come from nothing all by itself and that we are not random molecules or a cosmic accident.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do a study on hell you will realize that hell gave up its dead in Revelation 20 I believe.

No one is going to hell anymore for it over and done with. Though you may not believe it is okay you can do a study on it and find out.

All people after this life nonbeliever or believer will be resurrected and given a new spiritual body from God: we do not know what this looks like but can understand a nonbelievers body will be not as well equipped to dwell in Gods presence in this life and are placed outside the kingdom of Heaven after this life. While believers will be able to dwell in the new heavenly Jerusalem after this life and also receive a spiritual body from God; along with rewards of having faith, love for God and love for others.

So all people are headed to the heavenly realm just depends on where you by choice desire to go; be with God after or not to be with God after.

My choice and desire is to be with The Lord God Almighty and none of it is based on how well I perform it is all predicated on faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

(Just for clarification this is not universalism it is just simply understanding the price Jesus Christ had paid for the sin of all mankind).

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@I.O.U

I was simply supporting or agreeing with your point with the verses posted.
V
We have no time . Imagine this my friend . A man comes home from a days work
and his wife has a nice supper prepared . The two commune and enjoy a dinner
and the man lovely looks at his wife and tells her that on the morrow they shall go on a nice trip and spend some good time together .
They both toast to that . The man then says would you like me to help you with the dishes . So the wife says that would be nice .
So they begin together to do the dishes . As the man is drying the last dish he says to his wife , I have loved you my dear wife
and i am so looking forward to us spending some good time together tomorrow .
Yes , says the wife , me too . The husband then leaves the room . The wife hears a thud . Goes in and Finds her husband dead .
THE POINT of the story is this , NO ONE knows their final moment . THUS PREACHE JESUS . PREACH HIM MY FRIEND . PREACH HIM
to all . Cause even this very night the soul of the athiest could be required of GOD . THAT IS HOW I SEE IT . THUS JESUS
IS THE ONLY HOPE and the GOSPLE MESSAGE IS DIRE RELEVANT NOW .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
V
and the man lovely looks at his wife and tells her that on the morrow they shall go on a nice trip and spend some good time together .
They both toast to that . The man then says would you like me to help you with the dishes . So the wife says that would be nice .
So they begin together to do the dishes . As the man is drying the last dish he says to his wife , I have loved you my dear wife
Yes , says the wife , me too . The husband then leaves the room . The wife hears a thud . Goes in and Finds her husband dead .
THE POINT of the story is this , NO ONE knows their final moment . THUS PREACHE JESUS . PREACH HIM MY FRIEND . PREACH HIM
to all . Cause even this very night the soul of the athiest could be required of GOD . THAT IS HOW I SEE IT . THUS JESUS
Without doubt there is a time limit... for me and for thee and for everyone else, but what we must do is simply seek and then follow as we are led. Tomorrow or even a minute from now is not where we are in this moment. I cannot foresee for me or for thee or for them, and I can only speak correctly what God puts in my mouth at this moment for a moment which is designated by Him:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

"And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth..." Isaiah 51:61

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;" Ecc 3:1,7

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without doubt there is a time limit... for me and for thee and for everyone else, but what we must do is simply seek and then follow as we are led. Tomorrow or even a minute from now is not where we are in this moment. I cannot foresee for me or for thee or for them, and I can only speak correctly what God puts in my mouth at this moment for a moment which is designated by Him:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

"And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth..." Isaiah 51:61

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;" Ecc 3:1,7
I know my friend . But the truth is , anyone of us could be gone tonight .
One thing i know . IF one dies denying JESUS , they will not like their end . But if one dies , and even came TO JESUS
at the last second of life , That END IS WONDERFUL GOOD . TO ME JESUS SIMPLY IS THE ONLY HOPE ONE HAS .
OH i know you know this my friend . I just LOVE saying it . JESUS is the only hope for anyone .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One thing i know . IF one dies denying JESUS , they will not like their end . But if one dies , and even came TO JESUS
at the last second of life , That END IS WONDERFUL GOOD . TO ME JESUS SIMPLY IS THE ONLY HOPE ONE HAS .
OH i know you know this my friend . I just LOVE saying it . JESUS is the only hope for anyone .
Jesus is all we need and He is our only hope.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so then press forward as God leads you to speaks as God gives you words. I know that you do this, but be careful not to get ahead of God! He is the One leading!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
V
I have another example.

The wife was struggling with all the busyness of the new area that they had just moved to. The husband says it’s a shame, as we will probably struggle to go to a cafe on the harbour for a coffee.

The wife says to her husband, let us get up really early tomorrow morning, as it will be quiet then, and we can go to the harbour cafe for a coffee then. The husband says, sounds good to me.

Later that same evening they were both watching TV. All of a sudden, without any warning at all, the husband suddenly sits up, from the reclining position he was in on the sofa, he clenches his fists, and lies back down on the sofa again… and has just died.

True story. That wife was me.

So make sure you know the biblical Jesus Christ today, as this could be your last day.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have another example.

The wife was struggling with all the busyness of the new area that they had just moved to. The husband says it’s a shame, as we will probably struggle to go to a cafe on the harbour for a coffee.

The wife says to her husband, let us get up really early tomorrow morning, as it will be quiet then, and we can go to the harbour cafe for a coffee then. The husband says, sounds good to me.

Later that same evening they were both watching TV. All of a sudden, without any warning at all, the husband suddenly sits up, from the reclining position he was in on the sofa, he clenches his fists, and lies back down on the sofa again… and has just died.

True story. That wife was me.

So make sure you know the biblical Jesus Christ today, as this could be your last day.
Yes indeed my dear sister . I remember that very night . We just never know when our time is up .
The good news is , the lambs go to a far , and i do mean WAY FAR as in MUCH BETTER PLACE .
That might seem hard for some to grasp , but i simply will leave us with these words , EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS .
The lambs KNOW where HOME IS . And the lambs know something else . THE FOREST OF SIGNS IS PLAIN TO SEE .
And on that note i would like to say it again , EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS . Till then HIS WILL BE DONE , LET US HONOR OUR LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime