I have a theory about UFO's, they are demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he’d be like Goliath, over 9 feet tall with 12 fingers and toes.
I just can’t imagine a 9 foot tall A/C though.
Not necessarily, since they have perfected the program. Nephilim of today look very much human.

Reactions: Truman

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except I posted two videos by Chuck Missler where He states that UFOs are piloted by beings connected to fallen angels, giants and nephilim, the opposite of what you remember.

Here’s one:

Fallen angels are demons. Around that time others were also teaching that the only people who were seeing UFO's weren't Christians, some also had a history of drug use and thus mire prone to demonic influence. Chuck spoke about Nephilim.
I brought him up as someone who posed a theory - not that I believe that the Nephilim were a hybrid race of demon/humans. I do not and argue this in a recent post last year some time. I do believe these sightings are demonic in nature.

It was a long time ago and must confess his theory and others got jumbled - my memory is not what it used to be. I was fascinated by His mind, but didn't agree with everything he said.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct. There has been a plan to bring about the antichrist for a good while now through a "hybrid breeding program" using bloodline cult victims as mothers. Satan is the father of the antichrist.

Yes, just think of how Rev. describes him. The beast.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Late last year I saw a picture of Biden with a scrunched-up face. Over the next few days, I felt that the Lord highlighted a picture of the blind, banjo-playing boy from the movie, "Deliverance." It looked like scrunch Biden. Then I was led to a drawing by Alistair Crowley of what he said was a demon named, "LAM." It looked almost identical to the Biden picture. By this time I was pondering, "Nephal?"
Not one to back down from bullies, I posted the three pictures on my Face Book page. Within a few days my four pages disappeared. They were exterminated. Wrats!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Late last year I saw a picture of Biden with a scrunched-up face. Over the next few days, I felt that the Lord highlighted a picture of the blind, banjo-playing boy from the movie, "Deliverance." It looked like scrunch Biden. Then I was led to a drawing by Alistair Crowley of what he said was a demon named, "LAM." It looked almost identical to the Biden picture. By this time I was pondering, "Nephal?"
Not one to back down from bullies, I posted the three pictures on my Face Book page. Within a few days my four pages disappeared. They were exterminated. Wrats!

Wow!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They don't like me, but they won't be around long enough to do anything about it. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden isn't the antichrist.... the antichrist will be well liked enough to deceive most of the world.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except I posted two videos by Chuck Missler where He states that UFOs are piloted by beings connected to fallen angels, giants and nephilim, the opposite of what you remember.

Here’s one:

I like Chuck Missler, but have never listened to this message.

In my experience, UFOs are manned by nephilim who look very human.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, except that I don't believe there are newly fallen angels; just that not all the fallen angels procreated before the flood and were chained. Some didn't until after the flood as you said.

Bigfoot is just an animal we haven't discovered officially yet. Goliath was not apelike.
From age 3, they used me on the altars to be a gateway. The early rituals were like a test to expand my spiritual capacity. The Mayan pyramid rituals were higher level rituals presided over by 2 nephilim entities who conducted infant sacrifice for 3 days as I was on the altar (age 4). I am quite certain this ritual brought in fallen angels ....literally thousands passed through my body as I was bound on the altar. It was horrific beyond words. :( This was around 1976 or 1977.
Now these nephilim were clearly not fully human. One was an upright lizard/serpent. The other was a little taller....human body, doglike head (Anubis).
The two nephilim were very pleased by this accomplishment.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel chapter 1 tells you about UFOs. If you agree with the teaching or not.
Interestingly, this may have some bearing. The UFOs we see here are fallen angel technology. It would make sense that they bore some likeness or similarity with the Biblical account of the wheel within a wheel, etc.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aliens do not exist. Period. Satanists/Luciferians are real and they abduct people. They sacrifice to demons. Their activities are hidden in secrecy veiled by the cover/smokescreen of aliens and UFOs. Their bodies are vessels for demons. They can manipulate a person's perception and their mind. They can control a person's body and body movements. They can put a person in a trancelike state. They will make a person forget what they did to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About a month ago, five of us sat around a fire one clear, star-filled night. As we all sat back in our chairs and watched the night sky, a triangle-shaped formation of three white lights slowly glided into our view. As they arrived overhead, they started blinking, and one by one, they disappeared. A few of us commented on them; the others sat silently in stunned amazement. I haven't heard anymore about it.

Reactions: K9Buck

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to posit a theory. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

They're not from some far-away planet. They're from here. They're also humanoid in appearance, but they're not humans; they're demons.

Luke 10:18
King James Version
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

There is a misnomer that Satan is in Hell. You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell. Satan visits Earth but spends most of his time in Heaven. Yes, Satan is in Heaven. However, his days are numbered and God is going to expel him from Heaven. He will be ejected and sent to Earth.

In the aforementioned verse, I believe Jesus was speaking about the future when he said that "he saw" Satan "as lightning falling from Heaven".

Perhaps the increase (allegedly) in UFO activity are demons preparing for their lord to be cast into the Earth.

Once Satan comes to Earth, the aliens will reveal themselves to us. Satan will, of course, remain behind the scenes, so to speak. The leader of the aliens will look just like us. He will be an extraordinarily charming, witty, handsome, man and an incredible orator. He will tell the world that they come from afar and that they have been observing us for thousands of years. He will say that they are concerned for our well-being and that they want to help us to evolve and to be advanced like them. He will promise to wipe out war, disease, famines, and make every day glorious. He will perform amazing acts that are, on the surface, miracles. The world will be mesmerized and the world will fall in line to follow him. He is the anti-Christ.

Thoughts?
From what I understand, the latest theories on UFO's is that they are non-material. I think they are correct, and I agree that this is demonic deception. Or I'm thinking more likely fallen angels.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About a month ago, five of us sat around a fire one clear, star-filled night. As we all sat back in our chairs and watched the night sky, a triangle-shaped formation of three white lights slowly glided into our view. As they arrived overhead, they started blinking, and one by one, they disappeared. A few of us commented on them; the others sat silently in stunned amazement. I haven't heard anymore about it.
30 years ago in the mountains in Oregon, I was looking up into the night sky, and thought to myself, Gee, I never noticed that little triangle of stars before! And just then they split apart, and in a moment they went from the center of the sky to over the horizon.

I saw what was supposed at the time a major sighting seen by 1000's of people. It seemed very authentic, as a "mother craft" was parked in the sky, with small craft separating from it to fly over the city, hovering here and there.

Some years later the college kids who made it came clean about what they had done.

Truth and fiction, and keeping them separated takes wisdom.

Much love!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About the
You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell

That’s a surprise to Jesus, that no one’s in hell.

Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

There’s currently some of the fallen angels in chains there, too.

2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Maranatha

Reactions: marks

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are in the battle of two kingdoms. There very well may be other life forms that God made for other parts of the universe, multiverse, or whatever else creation is. But in our solar system, there are evil powers at work. From this site to the asteroid belt. Our battle is not with each other. I have no doubt that UFOs are satanic. But we have authority over all of them! In Jesus' name!

Reactions: marks

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think UFOs are demons.
I think they’re either a non-understood part of the universe, or Artificial Intelligence searching for life. Could be biological beings too who are very advanced compared to us.
Either way, this doesn’t change anything in terms of faith for me since they (UFOs) have their own questions about God too.