I have noticed the following Negatives about the 'rapture'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can attempt to rationalize that Jesus did not take on "the form of a bondservant, and come in the likeness of men", but it isn't so.

The problem with such an hypothesis is that the sentence of death for sin was upon mankind-- meaning He had to be a man of that kind. That, by definition, is what He took upon Himself. Which qualified Him to fulfill the sentence of death; and then also being born of God ("firstfruits"--meaning born again) He was able to rise from the dead. These are the very components of our salvation.
He took on our flesh . The word became flesh so as He could fullfill what we could not .
So that all who do beleive in HIM and IN HE ALONE , cause there is no other name , yah budda and any other religoin wont save them ,
THAT CAN SAVE . Folks better being stayed glued to the FACT that WE MUST BELIIEVE ON HIM to be saved
and that those who hear and deny him will be damned . WE bett not a one of us
ever even take one step in that other lovey do merge as one religoin LIE from hell . cause it is a lie
and any who loveth and maketh a lie , THEY GONNA SEE THAT lake of fire scott . EVEN if they dont beleive it exists
THEY GONNA SEE IT and BE IN IT . THIS GRINGO PREACHES BELEIVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST
and i offer NO OTHER FALSE DEAD END FAKE LOVE HOPE to the world . I DO SUGGEST WE REMAIN THAT COURSE TOO

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can attempt to rationalize that Jesus did not take on "the form of a bondservant, and come in the likeness of men", but it isn't so.

The problem with such an hypothesis is that the sentence of death for sin was upon mankind-- meaning He had to be a man of that kind. That, by definition, is what He took upon Himself. Which qualified Him to fulfill the sentence of death; and then also being born of God ("firstfruits"--meaning born again) He was able to rise from the dead. These are the very components of our salvation.

Dear @ScottA,

NEVER attribute to me things that i NEVER said.

@ScottA go to my Post #485

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He took on our flesh . The word became flesh so as He could fullfill what we could not .
So that all who do beleive in HIM and IN HE ALONE , cause there is no other name , yah budda and any other religoin wont save them ,
THAT CAN SAVE . Folks better being stayed glued to the FACT that WE MUST BELIIEVE ON HIM to be saved
and that those who hear and deny him will be damned . WE bett not a one of us
ever even take one step in that other lovey do merge as one religoin LIE from hell . cause it is a lie
and any who loveth and maketh a lie , THEY GONNA SEE THAT lake of fire scott . EVEN if they dont beleive it exists
THEY GONNA SEE IT and BE IN IT . THIS GRINGO PREACHES BELEIVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST
and i offer NO OTHER FALSE DEAD END FAKE LOVE HOPE to the world . I DO SUGGEST WE REMAIN THAT COURSE TOO
@amigo de christo says = "The word became flesh so as He could fullfill what we could not."

SHOUT IT OUT for that is the Whole TRUTH and the Whole Gospel

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you SEE this = How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the Eternal Spirit offered Himself

Did you SEE that my Brother! = He was far more then just a man! = "the WORD became flesh"
Yes . THE VERY WORD BECAME FLESH . THE SPIRIT . GOD IS HIS WORD , HE IS HIS SPIRIT .
GOD SAVED US . Now raise those hands , its LORD PRASING TIME in the building .
Allow me some parting words , cause i HATE THIS ALL INCLUSIVE MANY PATH LIE .
it saves none and damns all who buy into it .
IF any one cometh and preaches love and yet uses that love in a way
which DENIES THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH OF GOD , ITS A LIE FROM HELL and it aint love its hate .
hate against GOD , hate against CHRIST and hate against humanity .
WE GONNA PREACH THE TRUE GOSPEL MY FRIEND and TEACH ALL TRUTH in that bible which builds one up .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes . THE VERY WORD BECAME FLESH . THE SPIRIT . GOD IS HIS WORD , HE IS HIS SPIRIT .
GOD SAVED US . Now raise those hands , its LORD PRASING TIME in the building .
Allow me some parting words , cause i HATE THIS ALL INCLUSIVE MANY PATH LIE .
it saves none and damns all who buy into it .
IF any one cometh and preaches love and yet uses that love in a way
which DENIES THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH OF GOD , ITS A LIE FROM HELL and it aint love its hate .
hate against GOD , hate against CHRIST and hate against humanity .
WE GONNA PREACH THE TRUE GOSPEL MY FRIEND and TEACH ALL TRUTH in that bible which builds one up .
And they were greatly astonished, saying among themselves, “Who then can be saved?”

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God;
for with God/JESUS all things are possible.”

• Love

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, Jesus did not remain sinless, but "became sin" ("he hath made him to be sin") 2 Corinthians 5:21.

What point are you trying to make? When we quote the whole verse, we find "he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin". Although He was made sin for us, He still knew no sin. That means as David said, Christ remained sinless.

2 Corinthians 5:21 (KJV) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Hebrews 4:15 (KJV) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 9:28 (KJV) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What point are you trying to make? When we quote the whole verse, we find "he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin". Although He was made sin for us, He still knew no sin. That means as David said, Christ remained sinless.

2 Corinthians 5:21 (KJV) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Hebrews 4:15 (KJV) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 9:28 (KJV) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The point is that even committing no sin Himself, Jesus took it upon Himself, meaning that He became a man born of the same "kind" as Adam who bore many children born of sin after him. That was the first act of the salvation plan of God, which was the baptism of water and death.

The second and final act bringing forth the possibility of our salvation, was baptism by the Holy Spirit, which Jesus attained following His baptism by water.

But the point is that man first had to die--not God, but man (a man born under the curse of death), that was the sentence and judgment of God the Father. Therefore Jesus had to be a man to first die, and because He himself had committed no sin, He was able to "eat also of the tree of life and live forever." He had to do both, to taste death (to die), but also to "eat also of the tree of life." "Also", meaning He had to take sin upon Himself--He had to become the very thing He would bring an end to...which is death. Therefore, it is written that "He lead captivity captive" and "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

Thus, the saying, "fully man and fully God" is a true statement.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was responding to (correcting you) on this..which you definitely did "attribute":

Again, Jesus did not remain sinless, but "became sin" ("he hath made him to be sin") 2 Corinthians 5:21.

Correct yourself with the TRUTH

"God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God."

At what point did Christ commit sin???

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct yourself with the TRUTH

"God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God."

At what point did Christ commit sin???

I have nothing to correct. There is simply a difference between "committing sin" and "being sin" (or taking sin upon Himself)...and you apparently have the idea of "committing sin" stuck in your mind--which I did not say.

I am not saying Jesus sinned, nor have I. However, in order for Jesus to fulfill the requirements of the judgement of God the Father, He had to be born under sin and die. Meaning, He was born of sinful flesh past down to Him by His lineage back to Adam and Eve who committed the original sin and passed it down to everyone who was and would be born of women. In other words, Jesus was born "in the likeness of sinful flesh." None of which says He sinned.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have nothing to correct. There is simply a difference between "committing sin" and "being sin" (or taking sin upon Himself)...and you apparently have the idea of "committing sin" stuck in your mind--which I did not say.

I am not saying Jesus sinned, nor have I. However, in order for Jesus to fulfill the requirements of the judgement of God the Father, He had to be born under sin and die. Meaning, He was born of sinful flesh past down to Him by His lineage back to Adam and Eve who committed the original sin and passed it down to everyone who was and would be born of women. In other words, Jesus was born "in the likeness of sinful flesh." None of which says He sinned.
@ScottA, this was clearly pointed out to you in Post #485 and #511

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA, this was clearly pointed out to you in Post #485 and #511

The problem is you have contradicted yourself with these two posts (below), as if Jesus never died (meaning never died for sin), nor was ever raised up as "firstfruits" of those "born again."

Which I do not say to claim that Jesus was not before the foundation of the world--He was. But the truth of the matter is He did all of that: Was before; was born of a woman and of the flesh of the lineage of Adam born after Eve the mother of all who are of the fallen race of mankind; died; rose again as the firstfruits of the born again of the spirit of God. This is what is meant by, "I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again." Which is to say, He has both the power to die, and also to live "again."

It is the term "firstfruits" that is the defining point of His having been born again, as being "first" it defines Him as "of" all who are "fruits" of the Spirit. Which is in accord with, "Whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."

And yet, we SEE that even when HE walked this earth HE says: John 10:14-18

I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
17“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.
18No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself.
I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

Be careful @ScottA

IMPORTANT TRUTH = JESUS was not 'born again' by the Spirit of God.

To be 'born again' means you were first born in sin and dead to the Spirit of God.

JESUS was never dead in sin.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is you have contradicted yourself with these two posts (below), as if Jesus never died (meaning never died for sin), nor was ever raised up as "firstfruits" of those "born again."

Which I do not say to claim that Jesus was not before the foundation of the world--He was. But the truth of the matter is He did all of that: Was before; was born of a woman and of the flesh of the lineage of Adam born after Eve the mother of all who are of the fallen race of mankind; died; rose again as the firstfruits of the born again of the spirit of God. This is what is meant by, "I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again." Which is to say, He has both the power to die, and also to live "again."
@ScottA,

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.
You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Do not defraud,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’ ”

You are not following the commandments of the LORD ScottA

P.S. - JESUS never rose again of the born-again = to insinuate that JESUS was born-again means you claim HE sinned

Read Revelation chapter 1

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA,

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.
You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Do not defraud,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’ ”

You are not following the commandments of the LORD ScottA

P.S. - JESUS never rose again of the born-again = to insinuate that JESUS was born-again means you claim HE sinned

Read Revelation chapter 1

No, and you are obviously not listening, for I explained the difference between sinning and Him only bearing the sins of the world. And in the same post you falsely accuse me.

PS, On second thought...this is not good that we should be at each other over what are perhaps semantic differences. In explanation, whether for you or anyone reading on, let me say-- You are not wrong. But in order to fully explain, one must understand that we have both been speaking the truth from different sides of what should rightly be called a parable. That is, you have been speaking from the side of the object of the parable, speaking what is indeed true in that limited context, while I have been speaking from the side and context of the subject of the parable. Indeed, it is not good that I should correct or offend you regarding what the world has yet to see of the truth, and yet this very thing has been foretold to come, and has come--that we should be lead unto all truth before the sounding of the seventh angel. This is that time, and while I do speak the truth, I do not wish to further seemingly consider you wrong regarding what has been considered correct now for so long. I trust the Spirit will do His part in due time.

Last edited: