I have noticed the following Negatives about the 'rapture'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We got many who do such a thing . But if we examine closley , we will see their assumptions
are and have created PRETZEL DOCTRINE .
Pretzel doctrine . Doctine that has been twisted and twisted so much it resembles a pretzel .
It is done in order for men to fall for ruse , for a doctrine , a precept and a teaching of men GONE WRONG .
CAUSE I SURE AS HECK DONT SEE NO SUCH THING about a pre trib explanation IN THAT THERE VERSE in peter .
Rather its pretzled swiss cheese doctrine .
Now that is a combo . Swiss cheese doctrine . DOCTRINE that has so man holes in it , it makes swiss cheese envious .
I gots me own language my friend . And i do use it often .
good stuff and with good humor

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Postulate = to give a hypothesis, to make an assumption
look what its all connected to . AI . and AI has an image too .
We can see where its all headed and fast too .
This image of the beast that does what again and over what kind of system , DIGITAL , a system
which if one conforms not , has not a mark , NO BUY , NO SELL .
They are pushing it in . And once they have it , THEY GONNA PUSH SOMETHING ELSE IN REAL QUICKLIKE .
all under the guise of income . Look at how fast folks lines up when given promises .
Just watch what is about to occur my friend . I watched them in davos
four years ago with all major phone companies , card holders and etc
THEY PUT a man on stage , CHIPPED HIM and did a buying and selling transaction .
THIS AINT FRINGE ANYTHING . IT WAS AND IT IS THE PLAN . but let us not be suprised .
THE BIBLE TOLD US EXACTLY WHAT was coming . NOW WE SEE IT FORMING FAST .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We got many who do such a thing . But if we examine closley , we will see their assumptions
are and have created PRETZEL DOCTRINE .
Pretzel doctrine . Doctine that has been twisted and twisted so much it resembles a pretzel .
It is done in order for men to fall for ruse , for a doctrine , a precept and a teaching of men GONE WRONG .
CAUSE I SURE AS HECK DONT SEE NO SUCH THING about a pre trib explanation IN THAT THERE VERSE in peter .
Rather its pretzled swiss cheese doctrine .
Now that is a combo . Swiss cheese doctrine . DOCTRINE that has so man holes in it , it makes swiss cheese envious .
I gots me own language my friend . And i do use it often .
Brother @amigo de christo has his own established language. It’s called amigolish. Praise the glorious Lord.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i do not see support or postulation for 'pre-trib' rapture in 1 Peter 2:21-25
I don't see any support for post-tribulation rapture in 1 Peter 2:20-25 either. But so what?! It seems completely unrelated to the timing of the rapture.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see any support for post-tribulation rapture in 1 Peter 2:20-25 either. But so what?! It seems completely unrelated to the timing of the rapture.
You cannot see Post-Trib in 1 Peter 2:20-25 ???

How is it that you cannot SEE ???

LOOK again at 1 Peter 2:20-25

Post-Tribulation Deliverance is the Order God established in Genesis, the OT Prophets, the Gospel, the Apostles and Revelation

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You cannot see Post-Trib in 1 Peter 2:20-25 ???

How is it that you cannot SEE ???

LOOK again at 1 Peter 2:20-25

Post-Tribulation Deliverance is the Order God established in Genesis, the OT Prophets, the Gospel, the Apostles and Revelation
The passage is about submission to authority and enduring unjust suffering. It is about how we should follow Jesus' example in our lives - our lives here on the earth now. It has nothing to do with the timing of the rapture/resurrection of Christians in relation to the Great Tribulation.

1 Peter 2:19-25 (WEB):
(19) For it is commendable if someone endures pain, suffering unjustly, because of conscience toward God.​
(20) For what glory is it if, when you sin, you patiently endure beating? But if, when you do well, you patiently endure suffering, this is commendable with God.​
(21) For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving you an example, that you should follow his steps,​
(22) who didn’t sin, “neither was deceit found in his mouth.”​
(23) Who, when he was cursed, didn’t curse back. When he suffered, didn’t threaten, but committed himself to him who judges righteously.​
(24) He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live to righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed.​
(25) For you were going astray like sheep; but now have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.​
Romans 8 (WEB):
(17) and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if indeed we suffer with him, that we may also be glorified with him.​
(18) For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which will be revealed toward us.​

Reactions: rebuilder 454

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The passage is about submission to authority and enduring unjust suffering. It is about how we should follow Jesus' example in our lives - our lives here on the earth now. It has nothing to do with the timing of the rapture/resurrection of Christians in relation to the Great Tribulation.

1 Peter 2:19-25 (WEB):
(19) For it is commendable if someone endures pain, suffering unjustly, because of conscience toward God.​
(20) For what glory is it if, when you sin, you patiently endure beating? But if, when you do well, you patiently endure suffering, this is commendable with God.​
(21) For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving you an example, that you should follow his steps,​
(22) who didn’t sin, “neither was deceit found in his mouth.”​
(23) Who, when he was cursed, didn’t curse back. When he suffered, didn’t threaten, but committed himself to him who judges righteously.​
(24) He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live to righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed.​
(25) For you were going astray like sheep; but now have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.​
Romans 8 (WEB):
(17) and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if indeed we suffer with him, that we may also be glorified with him.​
(18) For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which will be revealed toward us.​
More Post-Trib verses = thank you

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You haven't explained how any of those verses could support the idea that the rapture/resurrection of the Church will occur after the Great Tribulation. Do you really thing God is the kind of person that chooses and calls people, whom he forgives and justifies, to be a bride for His beloved son, and then would force his future daughter-in-law, and His future adopted sons, to pass through the suffering of His pouring out His wrath on sinful mankind? Would He forgive people and then punish them?

Isaiah 26:20-21 (ESV):
(20) Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the fury has passed by.​
(21) For behold, the LORD is coming out from his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed on it, and will no more cover its slain.​

Romans 8:28-33 (WEB):
(28) We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.​
(29) For whom he foreknew, he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.​
(30) Whom he predestined, those he also called. Whom he called, those he also justified. Whom he justified, those he also glorified.​
(31) What then shall we say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?​
(32) He who didn’t spare his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how would he not also with him freely give us all things?​
(33) Who could bring a charge against God’s chosen ones? It is God who justifies.​

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont even know what the three tribs teach in their entirety .
But this i do know . THE COMING OF JESUS is a one time event .
He cometh for the church and TO LAY down wrath against the beast and all who worshipped it .
And that FACT can easily be found in the bible .
By just reading the bible for oneself and not through the lens of any man
TRUTH will easily be found . The COMING OF JESUS CHRIST . ITS A ONE TIME EVENT .
JESUS warned over and over again about the dire need to be ready
and not rather as pre trib says . WELL if you miss His coming at least you got a second chance .
NO , JESUS made very clear to say , YOU BESSS be watching and be ready
cause once the door be shut , IT BE SHUT and the wailing begins .
Pre trib , of all the tribs is the most dangerous . Due to its offers up false hope .
Like somehow if you miss the train , sure you might suffer but you got a second chance .
FORGETTING something massive . WE ARE APPOINTED TO SUFFER IN THIS LIFE , to RECIEVE TRIBULATIONS OF MEN .
They act like at most if you miss the mark , oh you might have to suffer and die for JESUS .
JESUS TOLD HIS OWN , YOU WILL SUFFER FOR MY NAME SAKE and to rejoice WHEN IT OCCURS .
pre trib , IS NOT and does not prepare the church to embrace the cost and trials of CHRIST
rather it gives the idea that WELL IF YA DONT GET CAUGHT UP , THEN YOU GONNA have to suffer the trials and tribulations .
NO SIR and to the ladies NO MAM . THEY ARE NOT PREPARING YOU at all .
So , allow me some parting words . BE READY TO SUFFER AND DIE FOR JESUS
we are not BETTER than CHRIST and we are not better than the COUNTLESS number of christains who have suffered
and died for CHRIST through all the ages . WE are not above our master , we are not above the true ones
who did suffer and die for HIM . BE AS YOUR MASTER . BE PREPARED TO LOSE ALL , TO SUFFER , TO EVEN DIE
FOR JESUS .
Cause this world is no lover of lambs and the mystery of inquity which has been since the days of paul
HAS GROWN MASSIVE . THE WORLD and her religoins , under the guise of the worker of the mystery of inquity
WILL COME FULL FORCE in this last hour against any and all who conformed not to her love call , her unity call
her we are one call . The tribulations against the church have not , nor will not dissappear in this life or this world .
THEY BEEN INCREASING , as the harlot pushes out her love child unto the world
and as this dark child grows into a man , up into the head of all evil from whence it first began ,
TIMES ONLY have gotten worse for christains , AND THEY ABOUT TO GET FAR , FAR worse in this world .
The whore pushed out her love child unto the world , her mystery of inquity
and it has GROWN and GROWN over the years and through the times . TILL NOW IT HAS AND IS REACHING
the peak . THE LAST HOUR OF THE GREATEST TRIBULATION against the lambs BUILDETH and its workers
think they do the will of GOD . And under the guise of the love child who has become their GOD
THEY will come for the blood of all in one last swoop against the Church .
HE or she who endures faithful unto the end shall be saved . But unto he or she who buys
the all inclusive lie , THEIR END BE PERDITION .

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, as stated earlier, there is nothing anywhere pointing to a postrib rapture.
Maybe 1 peter 4?
That could be twisted into some postrib rapture?

Nope, just more demonstration of the postrib rapture fallacy and error.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But this i do know . THE COMING OF JESUS is a one time event .
Indeed, the coming/presence of Jesus is a one time event, as is his return to collect his bride (the Church) and take them to their new heavenly home in our Father's house. They are seperate events, at different times and for different purposes. His coming to collect his bride (the Church) is a very quick event - Christians are resurrected and caught up to be with Jesus in a twinkling of an eye (about a thousandth of a second), whereas his second presence is for a much longer period of time. His second pesence (advent) is when he returns in glory with the resurrected saints and fights to save Israel, and sits on his throne, and will rule over mankind for a thousand years and judge who is worthy of eternal life.

John 14:2-3 (WEB):
(2) In my Father’s house are many homes. If it weren’t so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you.​
(3) If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will receive you to myself; that where I am, you may be there also.​

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 (WEB):
(51) Behold, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,​
(52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.​

When Jesus returns for the Church he does not set foot on the earth (the Church is caught up to Jesus in the sky), whereas when he later returns in glory to establish God's Kingdom he does set foot on the earth (on the mount of Olives, from where he had ascended into heaven), and brings the saints wth him:

Zechariah 14:4-5 (KJV):
(4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.​
(5) And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.​

(As God fought for Israel against the Egyptians and parted the sea so that the Israelites could escape their enemies, so on Jesus' return the Mount of Olives will be parted to allow the Israelites to escape their enemies. As God sent angels to fight in the past, He will send Jesus to fight at his second advent.)

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, the coming/presence of Jesus is a one time event, as is his return to collect his bride (the Church) and take them to their new heavenly home in our Father's house. They are seperate events, at different times and for different purposes. His coming to collect his bride (the Church) is a very quick event - Christians are resurrected and caught up to be with Jesus in a twinkling of an eye (about a thousandth of a second), whereas his second presence is for a much longer period of time. His second pesence (advent) is when he returns in glory with the resurrected saints and fights to save Israel, and sits on his throne, and will rule over mankind for a thousand years and judge who is worthy of eternal life.

John 14:2-3 (WEB):
(2) In my Father’s house are many homes. If it weren’t so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you.​
(3) If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will receive you to myself; that where I am, you may be there also.​

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 (WEB):
(51) Behold, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,​
(52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.​

When Jesus returns for the Church he does not set foot on the earth (the Church is caught up to Jesus in the sky), whereas when he later returns in glory to establish God's Kingdom he does set foot on the earth (on the mount of Olives, from where he had ascended into heaven), and brings the saints wth him:

Zechariah 14:4-5 (KJV):
(4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.​
(5) And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.​

(As God fought for Israel against the Egyptians and parted the sea so that the Israelites could escape their enemies, so on Jesus' return the Mount of Olives will be parted to allow the Israelites to escape their enemies. As God sent angels to fight in the past, He will send Jesus to fight at his second advent.)
The Scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation only speak of TWO Physical Descents/Comings of the LORD.

#1 - "the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" "Behold the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world" = Gospel

#2 - Matthew 23:37-39 , Matthew ch24 , 1 Thess & 2 Thess , 1 Cor ch15 , Hebrews 9:28 , 1 John and Revelation

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation only speak of TWO Descents/Coming of the LORD.

#1 - "the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" "Behold the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world" = Gospel

#2 - Matthew 23:37-39 , Matthew ch24 , 1 Thess & 2 Thess , 1 Cor ch15 , Hebrews 9:28 , 1 John and Revelation
STAND on the HOLY DOCTRINE OF THE LORD . for many now stand on the precepts and doctrines of men . And that
will not help them at all .