I need prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
Hello, I pray everyday about this, but I am stuck thinking this is a selfish prayer and it seems like something that is impossible to be fufilled, but i have faith that anything is possible in Jesus' name.

We all have other halfs on this earth, companions or partners. I know someone who I have known since elementary school, and even back then, I had dreams about her being with me, this is wierd I know, but I am having more dreams now about her and I liked her since elementary school, we are teenagers now and she is in highschool. I liked her forever and still do, she has a heart I know it. I no longer go to her school and I Know she Is the only one I want to be my other half here. I have Christ in my heart and pray everyday, but I know we all have someone out there. This sounds crazy, but I want to be with her one day and I pray everyday about this.

Is this too much of a selfish prayer? She is someone I liked for years and still do. She needs Me to help her understand that there is more than this world, and I can see myself being married to her. This is the only prayer I have ever said about myself really. I need your guys prayer and opinion. If I tell anyone I know, I am automaticly crazy to them, and I am not looking crazy, I just care for someone. I am aware i am young, but if I dont do something now, she will end up in the arms of some crooked criminal who only cares about looks and being cool.

Thoughts

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
:)
Father,
You know that Joe has been praying about the desire in his heart regarding this young lady being his future wife. I know that all things work together for good, to those who love you, to those who are called according to your purpose...If it is your will, I know that you will keep this divine appointment.

Thank you for your omniscience, In Jesus Name! ^_^

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Joe,
You can only be what you are. If you feel that way about someone, it is for a reason. It may or may not mean she is right, or meant, for you. My only advice is, don't obsess over her, or the feelings you have for her. Acknowledge your feelings to yourself and God, but turn them loose. Let your obsession be trusting in God, and trust him with her and your feelings. You are not able to make her what you want her to be.

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Warrior, I will pray that your heart's desire is completely fulfilled in this matter.

In the meantime, carefully consider 'The Gospel according to Garth Brooks', concerning love and "Unanswered Prayers":

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
480245_369459616446137_100001463049653_1041206_160669393_n.jpg