I note that Brother Copeland and Jesse Duplantis is on the minds of some here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again!! God hates a false witness! Who is so foolish as to attack God's family but have nor give any proof of any wrong??

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who set you up as a judge among us?
copeland did. set up his followers as false judges.

sad, huh?

false teacher would cross a mountain or an ocean to make that convert, who then becomes twice the son of the devil as themself.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you watch copeland himself as posted earlier. copeland's own words condemn him. (if not in that video, in others, as was broadcast live months ago, HE HIMSELF condemning himself with his own words.

Again!! God hates a false witness! Who is so foolish as to attack God's family but have nor give any proof of any wrong??

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are a false witness accusing me of being a false witness. Saying Copeland is part of God's family doesn't make it so.

Look at how he piles up money. That should be enough evidence for whether he serves God or mammon. You have also ignored many Scriptures I posted. You believe what you want to believe.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good observations, as the greedy will not be found in heaven.

But note that some people , very few admittedly, have money and do not claim it is their own, and give generously to others as needed, as directed by Jesus in His Word....

But note that people with, and without , money, no difference, if they are bringing the false gospel of ecumenical stuff.

That is what condemns them in their own words. ( albeit, yes, greed, too, if it is there)

I think you are a false witness accusing me of being a false witness. Saying Copeland is part of God's family doesn't make it so.

Look at how he piles up money. That should be enough evidence for whether he serves God or mammon. You have also ignored many Scriptures I posted. You believe what you want to believe.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Read a Bible=God made Solomon, JOB, Abraham the riches men alive in their time.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was broadcast many times openly. But it is trash, putrid, an abomination from copeland.
Proof!! Why not post what you think is an example of Copeland's false gospel???
SET NO UNCLEAN THING BEFORE YOUR EYES. HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE WHO BRINGS A FALSE GOSPEL. HAVE NO FELLOWSHIP WITH ANYONE WHO BRINGS A FALSE GOSPEL - DO NOT EVEN GREET THEM, DO NOT EAT WITH THEM.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i.e. false gospel preachers, teachers, teachings, propaganda, and their followers are not something to mess with.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read a Bible=God made Solomon, JOB, Abraham the riches men alive in their time.
I guess that means Jeff Bezos is God's beloved today then.

Jesus was wealthy? I wonder why not?

Have you read the passages I quoted? You tell me to read a Bible? Maybe you should read "all" of yours instead of cherry-picking passages.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is devastating and embarrassing, as written in Scripture,

but necessary to be corrected now, in this life,

instead of facing and having far far far worse judgment in the resurrection.

Some or many people are not willing to be devastated nor embarrassed - and most never repent, thus facing final judgment.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did my duty and gave the false witness, mockers, scoffers, attackers of God's family fair warning. Now don't waste my time!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a direct video of copeland condemning himself openly. It was very easy to find, and the first of many found by searching.

www . youtube . com/watch?v=2PSV72Tjy8g

I did my duty and gave the false witness, mockers, scoffers, attackers of God's family fair warning. Now don't waste my time!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! ROFL! Even this simple post is beyond the understanding of some.====I did my duty and gave the false witness, mockers, scoffers, attackers of God's family fair warning. Now don't waste my time!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! ROFL! Even this simple post is beyond the understanding of some.====I did my duty and gave the false witness, mockers, scoffers, attackers of God's family fair warning. Now don't waste my time!
Watch the video just posted then try to defend your false gospel teacher and you supporting it.
See, (don't watch it if you don't have to, readers) just watching it is dis-heartening and deviously deceptive.

See, Copeland JOINED with, aligned himself with anti-Scripture teachers OPENLY BRAGS about it.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch the video just posted then try to defend your false gospel teacher and you supporting it.
See, (don't watch it if you don't have to, readers) just watching it is dis-heartening and deviously deceptive.

See, Copeland JOINED with, aligned himself with anti-Scripture teachers OPENLY BRAGS about it.
Dream on!