I think I realized something deep (End Times)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
I fully resign from what I said. I'm not a prophet. I thought I was, but I'm not.

What I am is a believer, I follow God and Jesus Christ and want to learn more about them and see them show up in my life more (I already have seen their presence more).

Special thanks goes to all the members who took their time politely talking with me without judging.

I'm in a psychiatry for young people right now and it's a good thing that happened to me. I knew my first real love her even though I lost her already but she told me to keep playing the piano (and that was my first real true love).

May you all follow Jesus and know him.

Amen.

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
But I'm going to say my guesses for False Prophet and Antichrist.

The False Prophet in my eyes was Jordan Peterson. He has a series on YouTube where he explains the Bible through his own eyes. And makes his own rules for life which he sells in books. He has been called a modern Day Prophet.

The Antichrist was Yuval Noah Hari, he has 3 books in which he explains how God and humanisme are ready and the big datasociety has arrived. He's openly homosexual and the current prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu is soon going to be changed. He claims that the new God are the clouds from Facebook, Apple and Google.

RobbyReedy

May 31, 2021
lubbock TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I'm going to say my guesses for False Prophet and Antichrist.

The False Prophet in my eyes was Jordan Peterson. He has a series on YouTube where he explains the Bible through his own eyes. And makes his own rules for life which he sells in books. He has been called a modern Day Prophet.

The Antichrist was Yuval Noah Hari, he has 3 books in which he explains how God and humanisme are ready and the big datasociety has arrived. He's openly homosexual and the current prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu is soon going to be changed. He claims that the new God are the clouds from Facebook, Apple and Google.
you are a blessing!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for the rather warm welcoming!
No, they're definitely not Muslim.
The False Prophet hangs on to a version of pseudochristianity (his own version of religion) and the Antichrist is not religious as far as I can tell (what else would you expect?).
All people are religious even the Atheist is religious and sometimes the most devout, just take a look at Political Correctness such is idolised and many are devoted to such nonsense, if only most Christians had such a devotion to Christ as such people have to PCness.
Communism is truly a example of a religion and one that all must obey to the letter of such or you will be dealt with not to mention anyone who knows you could be in line to be interrogation and then killed if they see fit to do so.

Anti-Christ means just what it is, Devoid of Christ Jesus Salvation.
To be an Anti-Christ just means one is of a mans works religion. such is devoid of the Holy Spirit. such people are the blind leading the blind and as Jesus Christ said, They know not what they do ? they are of their Father of Lies and who was a murderer from the beginning. don't be surprised if they hate you for being devoted to Jesus Christ because look at what they did to Jesus Christ. that's Mob rule ! so be careful of any group that calls them self a Mob.
I have heard degenerates make claims that they are a Mob, Bikie gangs are mobs ? criminal mobs ! the Australian so called first peoples claim to be a Mob ? who are this Mob truly just no body's making false claims and I could go on till the cows come home about them and their lies and deceptions making claims that they are Aboriginals and all. such work to create delusions Deceptions is their game.

Reactions: God is the greatest