I think I realized something deep (End Times)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
I am not trying to exclude anyone from fellowship. I'm here for fellowship as well and I can relate a lot more with this dude than some on here.
I think the supernatural experiences get swept under the rug because people that haven't experienced it, can't relate. I can relate with him!

Thank you Mantis.
And it's not like I have these supernatural experiences all of the time (I'm not psychotic).
It's extremely rare.

I can perceive reality pretty clearly and if I have a faulty worldview in a sense, I try to expand it.

Reactions: Mantis

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome. I hear into the "spirit realm", or whatever you want to call it, both sides, and I can't actually deny it because things happen, but I don't prophesy to anyone unless I am 100% convinced that I know that I know that I know that I know.

Most of the time I end up confused and my discernment is not the best. I don't know if that's because sometimes God takes a long time and Satan desperately wants to destroy things, and take away the word, or if that's because I'm just being messed with to put me in a state of constant waiting regardless of whether or not I actually feel like it.

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
GitG:
I don't mean any offense but I'm abit puzzled by what the point/topic of this thread is, since you can't name the 2 persons? Unless you can give more info on the two, but then we may be able to guess.
From what you wrote I'm sceptical that those two are the "AC" & FP.
Daniel says the "AC" will be a follower of Alamahozim "the god of forces/fortifications".
This person is supposed to be going to be accepted as
the Jewish messiah.
the Muslim mahdi / 12th imam.
the future King Arthur.
the Buddhist Maitreya.
the Hindu Kalkin.
the return of Quetzalcoatl.
the Christian 2nd coming.
the ONA's Vindex.
superman.
fuhrer/duce/caudilo, etc.
Campbell's hero with a 1000 faces.
Also Revelation 11 seems to imply the temple has been built by that chapter, and it has not been yet, so we may have some time yet before the tribulation.
I think maybe death pangs/pains is maybe more suitable than "birth pangs/pains", since the world is going to pass away except for the saved. I don't have much faith in humanity or humanism.
Any true prophet presumably would confess & glorify Jesus and not just world/self things.
That other forum does seem to remove threads/topics that they don't think are agreeable. There was one in which I replied to a skeptic and they removed it without any notification, though fortunately they didn't ban me (not that I did anything wrong/bad). Some forums I've been on do pretty unfairly ban people.

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other forums, r/TrueChristian (subreddit) doesn't allow talk about prophetic gifts or any prophecies at all. That's usually because they believe the gift of prophecy isn't a thing today, or to keep dangerous things from happening like a couple of months ago on YouTube with the Christian "prophets" telling innocent people that they need to run and "stock up" because of some horrible tragedy coming on the planet.

Also because there are people out there who have one experience and then just straight up listen to everything that comes into their head and think it's God speaking to them and then go off telling people stupid things. I did this for a really long time and made myself look really stupid.

Personally I don't like the fact check culture and believe that adults should be able to make their own decisions and learn from their own mistakes.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
it will seem G-d will reveal more to you and welcome. It is still unknown who is the anti-christ or the false prophet.

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
Welcome. I hear into the "spirit realm", or whatever you want to call it, both sides, and I can't actually deny it because things happen, but I don't prophesy to anyone unless I am 100% convinced that I know that I know that I know that I know.

Most of the time I end up confused and my discernment is not the best. I don't know if that's because sometimes God takes a long time and Satan desperately wants to destroy things, and take away the word, or if that's because I'm just being messed with to put me in a state of constant waiting regardless of whether or not I actually feel like it.

Interesting. Could you expand some more on this?
For example, how does the spirit realm manifest itself to you and what do you mean by spirit realm?
It seems like your imaginative faculties are well developed while your rational faculties are less developed.
That's why your discernment isn't the best.
For prophecy you need both developed as well as possible (and God needs to see you as moral and with integrity) (not everyone is born to be a prophet, it's a lonely and unpleasant undertaking most of the time. All these fake wannabes wouldn't know what hit them if they encountered true prophecy).

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
GitG:
I don't mean any offense but I'm abit puzzled by what the point/topic of this thread is, since you can't name the 2 persons? Unless you can give more info on the two, but then we may be able to guess.
From what you wrote I'm sceptical that those two are the "AC" & FP.
Daniel says the "AC" will be a follower of Alamahozim "the god of forces/fortifications".
This person is supposed to be going to be accepted as
the Jewish messiah.
the Muslim mahdi / 12th imam.
the future King Arthur.
the Buddhist Maitreya.
the Hindu Kalkin.
the return of Quetzalcoatl.
the Christian 2nd coming.
the ONA's Vindex.
superman.
fuhrer/duce/caudilo, etc.
Campbell's hero with a 1000 faces.
Also Revelation 11 seems to imply the temple has been built by that chapter, and it has not been yet, so we may have some time yet before the tribulation.
I think maybe death pangs/pains is maybe more suitable than "birth pangs/pains", since the world is going to pass away except for the saved. I don't have much faith in humanity or humanism.
Any true prophet presumably would confess & glorify Jesus and not just world/self things.
That other forum does seem to remove threads/topics that they don't think are agreeable. There was one in which I replied to a skeptic and they removed it without any notification, though fortunately they didn't ban me (not that I did anything wrong/bad). Some forums I've been on do pretty unfairly ban people.

You have a lot of doubts about how a true prophet should look like.
What's the problem exactly?
And I believe in the Bible, the Light Triad is just a psychological hallmark of your everyday saint while the Dark Triad is linked to people like the serial killer Ted Bundy.
As for the 'AC' & 'FP'.

Don't worry, I got my eyes on them.
I'm making a list of all their weaknesses.
If they start making weird moves (and the 'FP' is already confessing that between 2 evils he chose the least evil'), I will try to hit them where it hurts in every way possible.

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
Other forums, r/TrueChristian (subreddit) doesn't allow talk about prophetic gifts or any prophecies at all. That's usually because they believe the gift of prophecy isn't a thing today, or to keep dangerous things from happening like a couple of months ago on YouTube with the Christian "prophets" telling innocent people that they need to run and "stock up" because of some horrible tragedy coming on the planet.

Also because there are people out there who have one experience and then just straight up listen to everything that comes into their head and think it's God speaking to them and then go off telling people stupid things. I did this for a really long time and made myself look really stupid.

Personally I don't like the fact check culture and believe that adults should be able to make their own decisions and learn from their own mistakes.

Dont worry FluffyYellowDuck,

You sound like you have a good heart.
And that's the most important ☺️.

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
it will seem G-d will reveal more to you and welcome. It is still unknown who is the anti-christ or the false prophet.

Thank you Grumix8.
I hope God uses me further in good ways but I have to be careful to not let pride overtake my heart.
I need to try to stay humble.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear members of christianityboard.com,

I hope this post doesn´t get removed for goading or violating the forum rules. I tried to post this message on christianforums.com and after a few friendly conversations they banned me.

So as you can imagine this post will be controversial and ´in-your-face`. I will try to rewrite the same post I wrote but from memory.

I have the gift of prophecy. Before you think I´m some kind of crazy lunatic (which I totally am but not because I have the gift of prophecy but because of other reasons), let me explain.

We´re in the birth pangs of the End Times. There´s no question about it. Every somewhat aware Christian has this feeling in their heart or brain.
If you don´t believe me on feeling, I will try to convince you with logical reasons.

Let´s look at some signs of what is going on in the world.

Materialism is on the rise (money itself is neutral but in our modern culture we see that probem running rampant and out of control. What did Jesus say again about the love of money?) (Also a lot of lovers of the self which is also a kind of materialism but of your own body and mind)

Immorality (In Canada Bill C-16 now makes it punishable if you don´t speak to transgenders as they/them) (And in speaking of his Second Coming Jesus said that decadent times would come, Matt 24:37)

Radical Islam (let´s not fool ourselves one of their pillars is Jihad, a struggle against the enemies of the Islam. Who are the enemies? All the non-believers.
Also radical acts of terrorism from Muslims are on the rise, just look at what happened recently with IS. I´m not saying that all muslims are bad just as not all christians are good but Islam is a violent religion and often there is no separation between religion and state in their countries).

Persecution (Christians are stereotyped as ignorant, sexist, uneducated people who use religion to cover up their own immorality according to non-believers, Christians are marginalized, threatened with absurd things like ´Prove to me that God exists?` No, prove to me that God doesn´t exist ;) , intimidated and even brought to court as in the case of a $135 000 fine against a Christian bakery in Oregon because they didn´t want to bake a cake for a lesbian couple. By the way, psychological research has proven that bisexuals tend to have ´elevated levels of sociosexuality` and psychopathic traits: Bisexual women tend to have elevated levels of sociosexuality and psychopathic traits)

Spiritual warfare (many people are angry at people who commit evil acts but they shouldn´t be angry at the people themselves as the people are just puppets who Satan plays however he wants. Know thy enemy and the enemy is Satan and a lack of faith and unity with other Christians) (Ephesians 6:12 ´We do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.`)

Apathy (Many Christians still believe in the Second Coming but their faith is growing weak. They expect to see signs everywhere. Well, the signs are there if you have the capacity to think and judge for yourself. Just look around, we´re in the midst of a global pandemic with a virus that is constantly mutating into more dangerous forms).

I hope this stilled the doubt in your heart a little bit.

Now on to the real message. I´m nearly sure I determined who the Antichrist and the False Prophet are. Remember, this is prophecy and prophecy only can be judged as real if the predictions come true.

So I´m watching these two persons closely. If there ever comes a time where they start to wreak havoc, something will have to be done. As to what that is, I don´t know yet. On the other forum they wanted me to tell their names.
As I explained to them, I won´t do that. I care about other people but I care infinitely more about what God wants from me. And I don´t mess with heavenly powers.
If I get the message to release their names I will do that instantly but until then I wait patiently.

The False Prophet (the Beast from the Earth) already has an extremely large following and the man is already extremely popular and well-liked.

The Antichrist, that boastful son of a ....., is still very small right now in his country but I believe his influence will soon grow. He already has a lot of power and when the elections come, I´m sure there will happen something in his favour. Furthermore, from what I can see from his pictures, he boasts continually, has no sense of honour or morals, only cares about himself (but he hides behind a beautiful, healthy, young appearance and some charismatic speaking) and probably sleeps with all his female groupies even though he has no girlfriend/wife (“He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all” : Daniel 11:37). (He is literally the beast from the sea, he likes the sea a lot).

Some other people on christianforums.com asked me some questions before the thread got banned. Those questions were: post this on Youtube, there there are a lot of so called prophets. To which I replied: no thanks, Youtube is full of false prophets and I don´t want a following, I only want change.

Another older guy rambled about everything and then he said ´Jesus heals everything`. To which I replied: yes, I know. God and his Son have allowed me to bring a dead child back from the grave. I have developmental trauma due to neglect and abuse during my whole infancy, childhood and puberty and God has given me the necessary tools to overcome this severe condition which destroys a persons capacity for love, a normal life and everything else. For that I´m eternally grateful and I would even give my life as I know that without their help I would have had no life at all. Besides that, I already nearly died multiple times, so death (especially if it it for a righteous cause) still scares me but way less than in the average person.

Another person wanted proof of my prophetic power. I replied that I saw a snake with a rose in its mouth, that a voice told me that every person, in the deepest of their hearts wants happiness and love, even though it doesn´t always seem like that, I saw Kavod:clouds, I felt awe, fear, extreme joy and love, had multiple deep realizations, a little voice that talked to me (not really talking but more like telepathically if that describes it well) and a change in my longheld previous worldview.

Well that´s it. I have to work now.

Why am telling you all of this? Because I have no one to talk with about this (all the people I know don´t have faith) and if even on Christian forums, you get banned for saying these kind of things, well then let me die in peace.
I didn´t ask for all these things. If I could go back and transform into another child who had a normal childhood and didn´t have to deal with all these weird things, I would instantly push that button. Just a normal childhood with normal parents, a lot of good friends, normal situations, ...

But sadly God didn´t allow me to have that kind of life.
And that´s why I´m here as a random stranger on an online forum spewing about all kinds of ´weird` things, hoping I don´t get banned and probably seen by everyone as a complete nutcase.
I hope someone on here knows what to do because I´m getting extremely desperate.

If you have questions, I will try to answer them tomorrow.

Have a nice day/evening,

Well, many of us believe that we are in either the "beginning of sorrows", (the birth pangs) or the Great Tribulation itself. We see many signs and this New World Order that has cast a dark cloud of evil over the world, as it exercises control over us, by using fear and lies through this pandemic, the rampant lawlessness, etc., are all signs enough to rattle us. The Islamic terrorism, the recent "Arab Spring" with leaders like Suddam, Qudafi, Mubarek being plucked and attempts on Assad as well, while their nations revolt and are in chaos are also signs. We can all see that we are going through dark times, a spiritual war and that Satan is on the move and in control of this evil. But your post didn't reveal anything that we didn't know. Prophets usually come out and reveal things we don't know and don't hide information, they pronounce it, they give it to us straight, whether warnings of judgment and details.
The Antichrist will be revealed. I can think of some that may fit the bill: Georges Soros is behind much upheaval and destruction - but he is too old. Bill Gates is another one that comes to mind, he has invested lots into this virus/vaccine and other technologies that are dangerous and disturbing. Antonio Guterres, Secretary General of the UN is a candidate. And let's not forget the Rothschilds, (Benjamin just died - so whoever else runs the show now?), the Rockefellers, even Besos and Musk could be candidates.
We'll find out sooner or later, and please don't take this negatively, but probably not by you. I think prophets, if God happens to choose them, are quite well equipped, stable, knowledgeable of the Word and will come with fortitude and a straightforward message. "I'm nearly sure I determined who the Antichrist and False Prophet are ...", is not something most would recognize as a message from God.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Well for starters, greetings and welcome to Christianity Board.

You won't get banned for posting that sort of thing around here. You will likely get similar questions about exactly who it is you are talking about, and a number of comments related to what your post suggests the prophecies in question would involve.

My simple question would be do you think the Antichrist and False Prophet will both be Muslim?

God bless, and welcome once again.
No they will not be Muslim!

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they will not be Muslim!

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Greetings, Rocky.

Not much time for a round and round on eschatology right now, but just to give you a quick response, this is an isolated address to an individual church rather than an address applicable to the entire end-time church regarding the Antichrist and the False Prophet.

God bless, and hope you are well.
- H

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear members of christianityboard.com,
I hope this post doesn´t get removed for goading or violating the forum rules. I tried to post this message on christianforums.com and after a few friendly conversations they banned me.

It's really up to moderators, who decide how far they want speculative matters to go before deciding it interferes with *ministry.* I personally am one willing to talk things out ridiculously long before quitting with something that seems to go nowhere. Your subject doesn't go anywhere because it has nothing to offer. Your interest in Christian things is noble, but to then make it important for you to be heard because you know who the Antichrist is makes one wonder.

It is highly unlikely that God only picked you to show who the Antichrist is, particularly when God wants to eventually show *all true Christians* who the Antichrist is. The purpose of the Revelation in describing him is precisely so that Christians will recognize him, and avoid worshiping him, or compromising in any way with him.

The reason we don't yet know who he is is because it just isn't time yet. We are supposed to focus on where we are today, on the antichrists of our own day, avoiding them and protecting others from their lies. For example, we expose the lies of humanism, Christian liberalism, Islam, Judaism, Mormonism, Communism, and a whole assortment of false deities, religions, and philosophies.

This is our call for today. We're not supposed to be speculating about the future Antichrist. We know he will arise out of Europe, out of the old Roman Imperial tradition. We know he will consolidate an empire out of 10 nations and 7 European leaders. But why focus on that today when our mission is already here where we are? We shouldn't want to be seers for the future so that people come running to us for insight into what will happen. This is pure carnality!

But by all means, let's talk about things God has shown you. If I disagree, I'll tell you, and tell you why. I won't hate you. I will love your interest in the living word of God, and will share in your love for Christ. Speak your mind, and be willing to share what may not be liked, and be corrected for things that you in your embarrassment believed. Iron sharpens iron. That's ministry too!

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
Well, many of us believe that we are in either the "beginning of sorrows", (the birth pangs) or the Great Tribulation itself. We see many signs and this New World Order that has cast a dark cloud of evil over the world, as it exercises control over us, by using fear and lies through this pandemic, the rampant lawlessness, etc., are all signs enough to rattle us. The Islamic terrorism, the recent "Arab Spring" with leaders like Suddam, Qudafi, Mubarek being plucked and attempts on Assad as well, while their nations revolt and are in chaos are also signs. We can all see that we are going through dark times, a spiritual war and that Satan is on the move and in control of this evil. But your post didn't reveal anything that we didn't know. Prophets usually come out and reveal things we don't know and don't hide information, they pronounce it, they give it to us straight, whether warnings of judgment and details.
The Antichrist will be revealed. I can think of some that may fit the bill: Georges Soros is behind much upheaval and destruction - but he is too old. Bill Gates is another one that comes to mind, he has invested lots into this virus/vaccine and other technologies that are dangerous and disturbing. Antonio Guterres, Secretary General of the UN is a candidate. And let's not forget the Rothschilds, (Benjamin just died - so whoever else runs the show now?), the Rockefellers, even Besos and Musk could be candidates.
We'll find out sooner or later, and please don't take this negatively, but probably not by you. I think prophets, if God happens to choose them, are quite well equipped, stable, knowledgeable of the Word and will come with fortitude and a straightforward message. "I'm nearly sure I determined who the Antichrist and False Prophet are ...", is not something most would recognize as a message from God.

Fair enough. You made some good arguments.
We will see what happens.

God is the greatest

Feb 2, 2021
Brussel
Faith
Christian
Country
Belgium
It's really up to moderators, who decide how far they want speculative matters to go before deciding it interferes with *ministry.* I personally am one willing to talk things out ridiculously long before quitting with something that seems to go nowhere. Your subject doesn't go anywhere because it has nothing to offer. Your interest in Christian things is noble, but to then make it important for you to be heard because you know who the Antichrist is makes one wonder.

It is highly unlikely that God only picked you to show who the Antichrist is, particularly when God wants to eventually show *all true Christians* who the Antichrist is. The purpose of the Revelation in describing him is precisely so that Christians will recognize him, and avoid worshiping him, or compromising in any way with him.

The reason we don't yet know who he is is because it just isn't time yet. We are supposed to focus on where we are today, on the antichrists of our own day, avoiding them and protecting others from their lies. For example, we expose the lies of humanism, Christian liberalism, Islam, Judaism, Mormonism, Communism, and a whole assortment of false deities, religions, and philosophies.

This is our call for today. We're not supposed to be speculating about the future Antichrist. We know he will arise out of Europe, out of the old Roman Imperial tradition. We know he will consolidate an empire out of 10 nations and 7 European leaders. But why focus on that today when our mission is already here where we are? We shouldn't want to be seers for the future so that people come running to us for insight into what will happen. This is pure carnality!

But by all means, let's talk about things God has shown you. If I disagree, I'll tell you, and tell you why. I won't hate you. I will love your interest in the living word of God, and will share in your love for Christ. Speak your mind, and be willing to share what may not be liked, and be corrected for things that you in your embarrassment believed. Iron sharpens iron. That's ministry too!

You're right.
But I have extreme difficulties trusting people (developmental trauma).
That's why I'm conflicted.
My trauma isn't fully healed yet, I have still a long way to go.
Maybe God first wants me to heal my trauma before I say who the False Prophet and Antichrist are? I have this gut feeling...

But you made good arguments and came with proper logic to me, I appreciate that.