I Wake Up, The Girdle Of Truth Is First On! (My spiritual belt)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True.
Its been on ongoing battle for two months now...the doctor and the spine clinic feel it is something in my neck or spine which is causing the 24/7 headaches. Some days I can 'come over it', and some days it just overcomes me...( today being one of these days. :( )

But, one day at a time...
Thank you for the blessing... x

Headaches can be really rough on you. My oldest daughter has dealt with migraines most of her life. She found a good chiropractor who does a specific adjustment that really helps. I can get the info from her if you would like.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I liked your post, So as I had a very awakening, just 3 months Ago. My Wife passed away almost a year ago, and we did drink, But after She left I turned into a deeper indulgence, Daily!
I heard no Voice, But the Conviction was as real as It could be! My Father Woke me Up, I was convicted of the Path I was on, and for Two Days, I was Literally ILL, I mean Sick with Dread, I have not had any Drink since then, But that was for Me!
I consider this a Praise Offering to the Most High, not a condemnation to anyone else, as we all have our weaknesses, The Spirit is willing BUT the FLESH is weak!
Be Blessed

Amen Glenn...good Word brother :)

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True.
Its been on ongoing battle for two months now...the doctor and the spine clinic feel it is something in my neck or spine which is causing the 24/7 headaches. Some days I can 'come over it', and some days it just overcomes me...( today being one of these days. :( )

But, one day at a time...
Thank you for the blessing... x

Continuing to Lift You Up before the Throne of Grace!
Love You in the Messiah

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Headaches can be really rough on you. My oldest daughter has dealt with migraines most of her life. She found a good chiropractor who does a specific adjustment that really helps. I can get the info from her if you would like.

Thanks, I am 'under ' a chiropractor right now. NUCCA they are chiropractors but they don't do the regular adjustments . They take hours of body measurement...( how much lean to the right or left, to the millimetre..length of legs , arms , tip of the pelvis etc etc)...calculate, then they press someone behind the ear...
One of my son in laws goes to one...he says it works.

Ive had the consultations and measuring done...but a treatment on Saturday. Here's hoping!! :)

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not put much stock in Rabbinical Commentary!
I have followed Rabbinical Torah Portions, and read their Commentary on said subject's in the Torah, rarely did I find that they were very accurate in their statements, and even silly at time's!
Mostly just the Opinions of Men!
They often express different views, and the reader is supposed to make up his own mind. I think you need to know which rabbis knew what they were talking about and which didn't.

I know I don't feel tempted to get drunk on Purim.

Reactions: Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They often express different views, and the reader is supposed to make up his own mind. I think you need to know which rabbis knew what they were talking about and which didn't.

I know I don't feel tempted to get drunk on Purim.

LOL! I Praise God, I haven't had the slightest desire to indulge! I can say, I believe that was Taken Away.

Reactions: Giuliano and Helen