If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
State it all you like it is wrong. Clearly it says that He gathers His people from all over the earth etc.
We disagree, will you now claim the (Day Of The Lord) seen in Isaiah 2:12 is a different (Day Of The Lord) as seen in 2 Peter 3:10-11?

Isaiah 2:12KJV
12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

2 Peter 3:10-11KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Will you now claim the animals seen in Isaiah 11 & 65 are in different kingdoms, as Isaiah 65 clearly teaches this is the New Heaven & Earth?
No one in heaven is going to die at a hundred years old! Or any other age. That is not about our eternal home in New Jerusalem that has to be about the millennium. You see there is no death in heaven.
No sinners either!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God anked Satan where he had been, and he tells God it was on earth. If they were all on earth that would make noo sense.

It also calls angels sons of god.
We have covered our positions, I disagree with your claims, thanks for the dialogue!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day of the lord is a time, not 24 hours. Seriously?
I didnt ask how long you feel the (Day Of The Lord) is I will post my question again

Do you believe the (Day Of The Lord) seen in Isaiah 2:12 is a different (Day Of The Lord) as seen in 2 Peter 3:10-11?

Isaiah 2:12KJV
12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

2 Peter 3:10-11KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I didnt ask how long you feel the (Day Of The Lord Is) I will post my question again

Do you believe the (Day Of The Lord) seen in Isaiah 2:12 is a different (Day Of The Lord) as seen in 2 Peter 3:10-11?
When Jesus comes they will be brought low! After the millennium the earth will be burned totally and made new. So what made you think they were different? They were not just one 24 hour day.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one in heaven is going to die at a hundred years old! Or any other age. That is not about our eternal home in New Jerusalem that has to be about the millennium. You see there is no death in heaven.
No sinners either!
Scripture clearly states in Isaiah 65 (For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth) with animals exactly the same as seen in Isaiah 11, you dont believe Isaiah 65 is in the New Heaven and Earth as scripture clearly states?

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scripture clearly states in Isaiah 65 (For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth) with animals exactly the same as seen in Isaiah 11, you dont believe Isaiah 65 is in the New Heaven and Earth as scripture clearly states?

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
The parts where there are sinners,death and etc are not after the 1000 years. The day of the Lord includes both.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus comes they will be brought low! After the millennium the earth will be burned totally and made new. So what made you think they were different? They were not just one 24 hour day.
So you believe the (Day Of The Lord) in Isaiah 2:12 is different than 2 Peter 3:10-11

Isaiah 2:12 is a thousand year day, making room for a Millennium on earth?

2 Peter 3:10-11 is a literal day when the earth is dissolved by fire?

What are you going to do with Isaiah 2:20-21 below, it speaks of a day when men will cast idols, go into clefts of rocks, hiding from the Lord, when the Lord shakes the earth, will this day last for 1,000 years?

Isaiah 2:20-21KJV
20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Revelation 6:14-17KJV
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you believe the (Day Of The Lord) in Isaiah 2:12 is different than 2 Peter 3:10-11
? If the day includes the return and millennium as well, why would we choose just one?
Isaiah 2:12 is a thousand year day, making room for a Millennium on earth?
The day of the Lord is a time not a single day. Correct?
2 Peter 3:10-11 is a literal day when the earth is dissolved by fire?
If the day of the Lord includes the return of Jesus as well as the 1000 years, why would it be a single day somewhere? The actual burning of the earth at the end of the 1000 years could take an hour. Maybe ten minutes. We don't know. The period known as the day of the Lord would include that.
What are you going to do with Isaiah 2:20-21 below, it speaks of a day when men will cast idols, go into clefts of rocks, hiding from the Lord, when the Lord shakes the earth, will this day last for 1,000 years?
In that period known as the day of the Lord, in the time before Jesus returns, it will be so bad for the wicked that they will seek death, and try to hide. Why would that not also be part of the time known as the day of the Lord?

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
In that day of the Lord time, we also have the days when His wrath is poured out. No problem.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
? If the day includes the return and millennium as well, why would we choose just one?
The day of the Lord is a time not a single day. Correct?
If the day of the Lord includes the return of Jesus as well as the 1000 years, why would it be a single day somewhere? The actual burning of the earth at the end of the 1000 years could take an hour. Maybe ten minutes. We don't know. The period known as the day of the Lord would include that.

In that period known as the day of the Lord, in the time before Jesus returns, it will be so bad for the wicked that they will seek death, and try to hide. Why would that not also be part of the time known as the day of the Lord?

In that day of the Lord time, we also have the days when His wrath is poured out. No problem.
1.) Do you believe the (Day Of The Lord) time seen below is the same event, Same rocks and men hiding from the Lord, Isaiah 2:20-21 & Revelation 6:14-17?

2.) "If Yes" does human life continue after the heavens are rolled up like a scroll?

3.) Does the heavens departing like a scroll have any connection to the heavens passing away with a great noise in 2 Peter 3:10 below?

2 Peter 3:10KJV

20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The parts where there are sinners,death and etc are not after the 1000 years. The day of the Lord includes both.
Do you believe Isaiah 65:17-20 & Revelation 21:1-4 below is a description of the same place?

Isaiah 65:17-20KJV
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1.) Do you believe the (Day Of The Lord) time seen below is the same event, Same rocks and men hiding from the Lord, Isaiah 2:20-21 & Revelation 6:14-17?

2.) "If Yes" does human life continue after the heavens are rolled up like a scroll?
Obviously those are not the same parts of the day of the Lord. One is at the end, the other at the early period. Of course there will be people after Jesus returns to rule. He brings plenty of people with Him as well..the saints. After the earth is burned at the end of the 1000 years, the wicked are all killed, and the saints of that day are spared. Then, after the fire, our city comes down again, so there will be people always on the earth. Forever.

3.) Does the heavens departing like a scroll have any connection to the heavens passing away with a great noise in 2 Peter 3:10 below?
Yes
2 Peter 3:10KJV

Since we KNOW that the earth is made new and burned and there is a new heavens also at the end of the 1000 years, that is the part of the day of the Lord referred to here.

Now this is obviously talking about the time just before Jesus returns, also the day of the Lord. The earlier part.
Same as above.

This is the end of the day of the 1000 years. Also part of the day of the Lord.

That is back in the Trib. Possibly also at the time in the end of the 1000 years just before God sends the fire to burn them up. We can't really know too much yet about that time. In any case it is part of the day of the Lord.

Trib part of the day of the Lord again.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you believe Isaiah 65:17-20 & Revelation 21:1-4 below is a description of the same place?

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
I already dealt with your issue several times. You did not realize that the day of the Lord encompassed a period of time.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously those are not the same parts of the day of the Lord. One is at the end, the other at the early period. Of course there will be people after Jesus returns to rule. He brings plenty of people with Him as well..the saints. After the earth is burned at the end of the 1000 years, the wicked are all killed, and the saints of that day are spared. Then, after the fire, our city comes down again, so there will be people always on the earth. Forever.

Yes
Since we KNOW that the earth is made new and burned and there is a new heavens also at the end of the 1000 years, that is the part of the day of the Lord referred to here.

Now this is obviously talking about the time just before Jesus returns, also the day of the Lord. The earlier part.
Same as above.

This is the end of the day of the 1000 years. Also part of the day of the Lord.

That is back in the Trib. Possibly also at the time in the end of the 1000 years just before God sends the fire to burn them up. We can't really know too much yet about that time. In any case it is part of the day of the Lord.

Trib part of the day of the Lord again.
We strongly disagree, Isaiah 2:20-21 & Revelation 6:14-17 is the very same event in the (Day Of The Lord), yes this is the time when the heavens depart as a scroll, and pass away as seen in 2 Peter 3:10

1.) (dad) you have openly denied the New Heaven and Earth seen in Isaiah 65:17, when scripture states it very clear (Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

2.) (dad) you have taken the word (Day Of The Lord) and used it in your own private interpretation to validate your belief in a future Millennium

3.) (dad) you openly deny Isaiah 2:20-21 & Revelation 6:14-17 as being the same event of men going into the rocks hiding from the Lord, earth shaken, islands move, as if these are two separate events

Your claim is error, they are the same exact event in the (Day Of The Lord) seen below

Conclusion: We disagree, and its apparent further discussion will be unfruitful on this topic, in the light of the afore mentioned as seen above

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We strongly disagree, Isaiah 2:20-21 & Revelation 6:14-17 is the very same event in the (Day Of The Lord), yes this is the time when the heavens depart as a scroll, and pass away as seen in 2 Peter 3:10
Same period, the day of the Lord. Not the same events as there are many things that happen in that time.

1.) (dad) you have openly denied the New Heaven and Earth seen in Isaiah 65:17, when scripture states it very clear (Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)
Lie. Of course there will be new heavens. That will not be the moment when Jesus returns though, sorry.

2.) (dad) you have taken the word (Day Of The Lord) and used it in your own private interpretation to validate your belief in a future Millennium
Another outright lie. I pointed out that that new heavens come, as the bible says, after the 1000 years.

3.) (dad) you openly deny Isaiah 2:20-21 & Revelation 6:14-17 as being the same event of men going into the rocks hiding from the Lord, earth shaken, islands move, as if these are two separate events
More falseness. Men will try to hide before Jesus returns. That does not mean the universe ends then!

Your claim is error, they are the same exact event in the (Day Of The Lord) seen below
You are totally in error and a false accuser.
You were told many times that the day of the Lord is not some 12 hour period, but a certain span of time.
That is at the end of the 1000 years as you were repeatedly told, and also part of the day of the Lord. Quit spamming.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't join The Kingdom tomorrow if you don't join It today.

Luke 23:42-43
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Reactions: Truth7t7

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was Pentecost the Activation of The Reborn Kingdom Image that JESUS Made via His death and Resurrection?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
If JESUS is going to go and prepare a place for us, why would The Kingdom remain here?

John 14:2-3
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

People that overcome ...doesn't that mean now?

Revelation 3:12​
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Is the Judgment by JESUS to end Jerusalem tell us that He is Reigning over The House of Jacob from Mount Zion (GOD'S Kingdom) as a King (Luke 19:41-44)? "and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation."

If the Reborn are Kingdom Ambassadors, why are we waiting for a physical Kingdom like the Jews are? They are waiting for a Messianic Age, are we also or is LORD JESUS CHRIST Reigning right now?

Check out “amillennial eschatology”. What do people think is going on when they become Reborn? i’ll tell you, He becomes our KING.

Jews still haven’t figured out that GOD’S Kingdom isn’t physical. You become Reborn to enter it. You become Reborn for a Relationship with GOD.

very short video:

What Anointed King matches to the King in Psalm 72? What Jewish King asks for prayers continually besides the Ultimate King (Psa 72:15)? "prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised."

First of all we need to keep the Word of GOD in our hearts -the Word is GOD - to understand the designs and purposes of our GOD. The Word is GOD, so if we keep the Word of GOD in our hearts, GOD is in our hearts, then He will be in us, and we in Him, and then we will love Him with Truth because GOD is Truth.

The thread brings a question: If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

By / through the Word of GOD we can find an interesting happening that will help us to fing a good and true answer for the question of the thread.

1 Samuel 16:v.1 to 23 KJV

1 And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.

2 And Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear it, he will kill me. And the Lord said, Take an heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the Lord.

3 And call Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will shew thee what thou shalt do: and thou shalt anoint unto me him whom I name unto thee.

4 And Samuel did that which the Lord spake, and came to Bethlehem. And the elders of the town trembled at his coming, and said, Comest thou peaceably?

5 And he said, Peaceably: I am come to sacrifice unto the Lord: sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice. And he sanctified Jesse and his sons, and called them to the sacrifice.

6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the Lord's anointed is before him.

7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

8 Then Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said, Neither hath the Lord chosen this.

9 Then Jesse made Shammah to pass by. And he said, Neither hath the Lord chosen this.

10 Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The Lord hath not chosen these.

11 And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.

12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

14 But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him.

15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.

16 Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.

17 And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me.

18 Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the Lord is with him.

19 Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.

20 And Jesse took an ass laden with bread, and a bottle of wine, and a kid, and sent them by David his son unto Saul.

21 And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer.

22 And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight.

23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

What picture can we above see? Who was sit on the throne as whether was the king of Israel? Saul was. But who really was the king of Israel? David was the anointed King of Israel, but the Kingdom was not being ruled by him yet, but by Soul.

See, similar happening occurs regards JESUS and His people around the world as a whole, or His Church, which is His body here.
JESUS is KING, in fact He is King of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords, but who is for now reigning in the world as a whole is the KING of the darkness, the Old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, by the way, his new name now in this time of Apocalypse it is red Dragon.

But what does the Word of GOD say? Revelation 11:v.15 and 18, among others Scriptures:

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (DEVIL'S WORLD) are become the kingdoms of our Lord(this will fulfill LITERALLY from now on, day by day), and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were(will be) angry, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged (and resurrected), and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which DESTROY the earth. (Yeah, GOD will destroy the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Israel, that will be leaded and guided by their false messiah, the messiah of the current Israel and the great city spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.)

2 Peter 3:v.7 - But the heavens (the first two heavens-the 1st and 2nd Covenants) and the earth(the current Israel, the dry land, the clay), WHICH ARE NOW, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day (this current seventh and last Day) of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

continues next post below