If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
continuation of above post

1 Corinthians 15:v.24-26
24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last ENEMY(yeah, ENEMY) that shall be destroyed IS DEATH.

Revelation 6:v.12 to 17

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll(the 2nd heaven-the 2nd Covenant-the New Testament) when it is rolled together; and EVERY MOUNTAIN (here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come...-Revelation 17:v.9-10); AND ISLAND WERE MOVED OUT OF THEIR PLACES. (Because will be DESTROYED BY GOD-Rev.11:v.18). The Word is GOD. Hallelujah!!!

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the WRATH of the Lamb:
17 For the great Day of his wrath(the seventh and last Day-the Lord's Day) is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 11:v.16-17
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty-JESUS, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Amen

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If JESUS is going to go and prepare a place for us, why would The Kingdom remain here?

John 14:2-3
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

People that overcome ...doesn't that mean now?

Those who have studied all their Bible, which includes the Old Testament prophets, well understand that the "Father's house" which Lord Jesus spoke of in John 14 is about Christ's future Millennial temple, ON EARTH, at His return...

The Father's House Shown in Ezekiel 40 thru 47:

Ezek 40:45-48
45 And he said unto me, 'This chamber, whose prospect is toward the south, is for the priests, the keepers of the charge of the house.

46 And the chamber whose prospect is toward the north is for the priests, the keepers of the charge of the altar: these are the sons of Zadok among the sons of Levi, which come near to the LORD to minister unto Him.
47 So he measured the court, an hundred cubits long, and an hundred cubits broad, foursquare; and the altar that was before the house.

48 And he brought me to the porch of the house, and measured each post of the porch, five cubits on this side, and five cubits on that side: and the breadth of the gate was three cubits on this side, and three cubits on that side.
KJV

Ezek 47:1
47 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

KJV

Ezek 47:12
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
KJV

Rev 22:1
22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

KJV

All one need do is study God's Word, not man's word.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we become citizens of the Kingdom of God when we perceive like JESUS using the Reborn Holy Image that He created?
i think i see a connection to what Abraham perceived (Faith).

GOD knew what this test was going to be about and saw that Abraham would have passed it. After JESUS was here, how are people claiming to have the same Faith as Abraham without acknowledging The MESSIAH?

No one seems to get what it takes to uphold the Reborn Kingdom Image. It’s about upholding your status as a Child of GOD by perceiving reality how JESUS wants us to. We have to reject worldliness and remain on the path of SALVATION. We have to be an inviting Temple for GOD’S Presence (Oil/HOLY SPIRIT). Stop physically sinning!

1 John‬ 2:15–17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.​

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who have studied all their Bible, which includes the Old Testament prophets, well understand that the "Father's house" which Lord Jesus spoke of in John 14 is about Christ's future Millennial temple, ON EARTH, at His return...

The Father's House Shown in Ezekiel 40 thru 47:

Ezek 40:45-48
45 And he said unto me, 'This chamber, whose prospect is toward the south, is for the priests, the keepers of the charge of the house.

46 And the chamber whose prospect is toward the north is for the priests, the keepers of the charge of the altar: these are the sons of Zadok among the sons of Levi, which come near to the LORD to minister unto Him.
47 So he measured the court, an hundred cubits long, and an hundred cubits broad, foursquare; and the altar that was before the house.

48 And he brought me to the porch of the house, and measured each post of the porch, five cubits on this side, and five cubits on that side: and the breadth of the gate was three cubits on this side, and three cubits on that side.
KJV

Ezek 47:1
47 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

KJV

Ezek 47:12
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

KJV

Rev 22:1
22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

KJV

All one need do is study God's Word, not man's word.

i have to wonder, if you are blind to The Kingdom being now ...are you using your Reborn Image to see?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have to wonder, if you are blind to The Kingdom being now ...are you using your Reborn Image to see?
A fact, we presently live in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, as he presently sits on the right hand of the Father

Colossians 1:13KJV
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one said remaining on the Narrow Path of The Kingdom is easy. You either fit into the world with your self-idolatry ...or you bow to your King in The Kingdom of GOD.

The Gift is having the Option to Choose SALVATION (The Kingdom) in this test if we stop eating from the tree of knowledge.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm not blind to Christ's 'spiritual' kingdom that is now manifested through His Church on earth, it's only that I reject men's doctrines which you agree to. I say that because what you are espousing is a tradition of man if you reject that Christ's physical Kingdom to come on earth over 'all'... nations has already come. Jesus said His Kingdom is not of this world (John 18:36).

The idea that Christ's literal physical Kingdom was established on earth at His death and resurrection leaves no room for what He said in Matthew 25 about the future time when He returns to sit upon the throne of His glory.

The doctrine of men you are espousing is called Amillennialism, in case you are not aware. The 1st century Church fathers were Pre-millennialists, meaning Christ's eternal Kingdom is established at His future return, and then the "thousand years" of Revelation 20 will begin. But Amillennialism denies that future "thousand years" reign over all nations will be literal, and instead say that it began at the cross. So they deny much Bible Scripture about Christ's Kingdom to come and His future reign over all nations on earth.

And I don't bother with men's traditions which are like wearing a certain group's political button. I'd rather stay with what God's Word reveals as written.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES! I AGREE!
And guess what! I learned all of what you speak of and reference, THROUGH the KJV....ONLY.

Prior to the true understanding (of your reference of discussion only), I trashed all bibles that are translated from the Westcott and Hort Greek Text, which the JW-NWT is also translated from.

So how did I do it, from ONLY the KJV?
Ans.
Isaiah 55:8-9
Zechariah 4:6
John 16:13
I literally trusted the Personage of God's Holy Spirit alone, to guide me through His words.

Now to correct and update you about Who the KoG is, and not what, I point to it in the KJV
John 14[16] And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The King James Bible has several thousand errors, such as Isaiah 61:8, that reads according to the King James Bible: "For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering (which does NOT make any sense); and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them."

The King James Bible renders the Hebrew word olah as "burnt offering" here (which is just one of its meanings), but which is not correct in this application, for the word olah can also mean "unrighteousness", for it is the active participle of the Hebrew word alah, that has " great variety of senses" (Strong's Exhaustive Concordance) that can mean "invocation of woe upon oneself ", as the Bible Cyclopedia says, bringing on "unrighteousness". The New World Translation reads more accurately at Isaiah 61:8: "For I, Jehovah, love justice; I hate robbery and unrighteousness. I will faithfully give them their wages, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them."

The American Standard Version reads of Isaiah 61:8: "For I, Jehovah, love justice, I hate robbery with iniquity; and I will give them their recompense in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them". Darby's Bible reads: "For I , Jehovah, love judgment, I hate robbery with wrong; and I will give their recompense in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them."

Many Bible translators do not dig deeper to grasp the context that helps to provide an accurate meaning of a word (or phrase), but rather just renders a Hebrew or Greek word literally, which can throw a person off considerably in accurately understanding the Bible, so much so, that when they want to go to California, they end up in New York.

For example, at 1 Samuel 25:34, the King James Bible reads of David saying to Nabal's wife Abigail when she came to meet him in order to stop him from shedding innocent blood, that because of Nabal's cold, loveless response to his men asking for some provisions for protecting his flock, so that David became angry and said to her, that if you "hadst hasted and come to meet me, surely there had not been left unto Nabal by the morning light any that pisseth against a wall."

What does the phrase of "any that pisseth against a wall" mean ? The New World Translation clears this up by saying that "by morning there would not have remained a single male belonging to Nabal." Another example of where the King James Bible "misses the mark" is at Genesis 13:1-3, that has Abraham going "south" from Egypt (where he would arrive in Ethiopia) and yet still ending up at Bethel, that is north of Egypt, NOT south, failing to realize that the Hebrew word Negeb here is not a compass direction meaning "south", but the region just below the Dead Sea called "the Negeb."

Hence, the King James Bible translators failed to differentiate between the compass direction and geographical location. So, a person who wants to find "the truth", needs a Bible that is accurate, and the New World Translation fits this desire.

Reactions: APAK

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not blind to Christ's 'spiritual' kingdom that is now manifested through His Church on earth, it's only that I reject men's doctrines which you agree to. I say that because what you are espousing is a tradition of man if you reject that Christ's physical Kingdom to come on earth over 'all'... nations has already come. Jesus said His Kingdom is not of this world (John 18:36).

The idea that Christ's literal physical Kingdom was established on earth at His death and resurrection leaves no room for what He said in Matthew 25 about the future time when He returns to sit upon the throne of His glory.

The doctrine of men you are espousing is called Amillennialism, in case you are not aware. The 1st century Church fathers were Pre-millennialists, meaning Christ's eternal Kingdom is established at His future return, and then the "thousand years" of Revelation 20 will begin. But Amillennialism denies that future "thousand years" reign over all nations will be literal, and instead say that it began at the cross. So they deny much Bible Scripture about Christ's Kingdom to come and His future reign over all nations on earth.

And I don't bother with men's traditions which are like wearing a certain group's political button. I'd rather stay with what God's Word reveals as written.

Was The Promise Land Abraham had Faith in ...JESUS' Kingdom that we have access to today via being Reborn?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We needed a Human Savior because we needed a Human Image to form to after Adam ruined ours. It's how we can be Represented on The Cross ...and enter The Kingdom ...right now.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you read Adam and Eve as literal so that you can have an excuse? You had your own first sin, guess who you represent? You need someone that was able to live without sin in His Blood for you to be Saved and be someone GOD'S Presence can be welcomed in. OPEN THE DOOR.

He had to defeat death without sin in His Blood for us to be able to use His Image.

We use The SAVIOR via being Reborn into His Image. It is how we enter His Kingdom.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Interesting verse:

"Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him." (Hebrews 2.8)

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD'S Love doesn't Save you ...His Presence does.

Get Reborn into His Kingdom.

His Presence is in the Children that have His Image. GOD dwells among us in the Pillars of The Kingdom.

1 Peter 2:4-6
To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want JESUS physically Reigning on David's Throne?

Acts 2:29-36
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You want JESUS physically Reigning on David's Throne?

Acts 2:29-36
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Jesus will rule the earth from Jerusalem.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The King James Bible has several thousand errors, such as Isaiah 61:8, that reads according to the King James Bible: "For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering (which does NOT make any sense); and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them."

The King James Bible renders the Hebrew word olah as "burnt offering" here (which is just one of its meanings), but which is not correct in this application, for the word olah can also mean "unrighteousness", for it is the active participle of the Hebrew word alah, that has " great variety of senses" (Strong's Exhaustive Concordance) that can mean "invocation of woe upon oneself ", as the Bible Cyclopedia says, bringing on "unrighteousness". The New World Translation reads more accurately at Isaiah 61:8: "For I, Jehovah, love justice; I hate robbery and unrighteousness. I will faithfully give them their wages, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them."

The American Standard Version reads of Isaiah 61:8: "For I, Jehovah, love justice, I hate robbery with iniquity; and I will give them their recompense in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them". Darby's Bible reads: "For I , Jehovah, love judgment, I hate robbery with wrong; and I will give their recompense in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them."

Many Bible translators do not dig deeper to grasp the context that helps to provide an accurate meaning of a word (or phrase), but rather just renders a Hebrew or Greek word literally, which can throw a person off considerably in accurately understanding the Bible, so much so, that when they want to go to California, they end up in New York.

For example, at 1 Samuel 25:34, the King James Bible reads of David saying to Nabal's wife Abigail when she came to meet him in order to stop him from shedding innocent blood, that because of Nabal's cold, loveless response to his men asking for some provisions for protecting his flock, so that David became angry and said to her, that if you "hadst hasted and come to meet me, surely there had not been left unto Nabal by the morning light any that pisseth against a wall."

What does the phrase of "any that pisseth against a wall" mean ? The New World Translation clears this up by saying that "by morning there would not have remained a single male belonging to Nabal." Another example of where the King James Bible "misses the mark" is at Genesis 13:1-3, that has Abraham going "south" from Egypt (where he would arrive in Ethiopia) and yet still ending up at Bethel, that is north of Egypt, NOT south, failing to realize that the Hebrew word Negeb here is not a compass direction meaning "south", but the region just below the Dead Sea called "the Negeb."

Hence, the King James Bible translators failed to differentiate between the compass direction and geographical location. So, a person who wants to find "the truth", needs a Bible that is accurate, and the New World Translation fits this desire.

If the KJV has "thousands of errors", then all modern Bible versions based on Wescott and Hort's Greek New Testament translation have tens of thousand of errors, because of being based on corrupt Greek texts that leave out much of The New Testament that the KJV does not.