If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3rd world countries, the most poorest countries in the world, lack material possessions, yet they are the richest - why? Because they get to SEE and KNOW Jehovah Jireh! Their faith would put many of ours to shame, they rely on God to provide for food, water, we just buy at a store. Can you imagine their thankfulness when God provides these people with the basics of life?

We should desire what they have! It's a treasure worthy of storing. He is building their character, transforming them so Christ is manifested in them! WOW! That is something to pursue, am I right?

Praise God He puts on His people's hearts to pursue Him, pursue His Kingdom and His righteousness and not material possessions! I will take YOU God, over great wealth! He alone is worthy of all praise!

"Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." Acts 14:22

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven. No single wide trailers there. God won't give you what you refuse to receive. Your power in in your saying and believing and God loves to bless His family!
wow, you are stuck on the lowest of the low leeches, huh
No one has ever gone up to heaven, GIS, sorry
God won't give you what you refuse to receive.
lol, wanna bet?

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Apostle Paul had a much better grasp on the Christian walk than TV Evangelists...

2 Corinthians 11:23-28 (KJV) Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven. No single wide trailers there. God won't give you what you refuse to receive. Your power in in your saying and believing and God loves to bless His family!
fwiw im sorry, ok; i guess most of us seek that way first, gis

the only prosperity that bunch is out for is their own, ok

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
sad that the New Jerusalem is so often turned into a literal place, in the future now; always tomorrow with those types :(

If you don't Believe and like Prosperity you won't like Heaven.
pie in the sky, tomorrow
that even obviously contradicts Scripture

so then go and seek wealth, and best of luck to you

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More prosperity gospel falsehoods.

Prosperity has hurt the church more than persecution.

Our Christian walk is not to be rich but to be killing the sin in our life and striving to live in holiness and righteousness - not to have a fat bank account. Those in the prosperity gospel circles want what the world offers but just use the name of God to get it. Sad.

ALSO: Strange how it's more BLESSED to GIVE than to receive. Oddly, you won't hear the prosperity "preachers" give a sermon on that verse.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More prosperity gospel falsehoods.

Prosperity has hurt the church more than persecution.

Our Christian walk is not to be rich but to be killing the sin in our life and striving to live in holiness and righteousness - not to have a fat bank account. Those in the prosperity gospel circles want what the world offers but just use the name of God to get it. Sad.

ALSO: Strange how it's more BLESSED to GIVE than to receive. Oddly, you won't hear the prosperity "preachers" give a sermon on that verse.

You are free to reject gifts and blessings from God and you can stay sick and poor!! Your choice!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You are free to reject gifts and blessings from God and you can stay sick and poor!! Your choice!
so then, no matter how many of your fellow, older believers counsel you against, you will be for then i guess?
here, https://www.jerrysavelle.org/ may as well get on this yahoo too, im tired of my 80 yr old in debt to her eyeballs mom fueling his jet lol. Remember you asked for it ok

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heaven will ultimately be the new Earth. And yes, the new Jerusalem is ornate. Because it's God's dwelling place.
Like that of a very precious jewel, like as jasper, clear as crystal” (Revelation 21:11).
Are we going to have actual mansions in heaven or the new Earth?

With tv, electronics, food pantry, sleeping beds, showers, etc. like what we think of a Mansion.....

Goodness No. No need of any of those things...when we are LIKE Him. :)

The Greek word translated as mansion or house is monai, a word referring to a dwelling place. The Father's "house" is a form of oikos. It is the basic word for house in the Greek language. There is every indication that the believer's home will be good and even perfect, but there is nothing to indicate the exact nature of where believers will dwell. And none of this says anything about our material possessions on earth now.

Glory to God,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 35:27, Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Psa 118:25, Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You have what you believe and say =life and death are in the power of the tongue sickness and poverty or health and wealth=you choose!