If you were able to change one thing in the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Ok I have a things to do when I'm bored list.1. go skydiving ( not old enough)2. lead a protest against closed campus ( nobody wanted to join)which leads me to number 3.3. Start a national movement onlineso what should I start this national movement on. I need some Ideas!!!!

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
If there was anything I could change in this world, it would be me. I would love to be more loving and caring, and a better witness for my Lord. If everyone desired that and sought for it for themselves, this world would change for the better.

billjohnson

Dec 4, 2007
Maybe you should go fishing?
smile.gif

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I hate fishing. It has to be the most boring sport in the world. "hey kids lets sit in a chair and hold a stick for three hours." no thankyou.No the motto comes from last year when I was at a youth group meeting and a bible verse just pops in my head. so I read it and it was one of the many times Jesus was with the disciples fishing. Well for some reason this verse had a deppressing end.So i popped the verse in google and unlike most verses I didn't get a bunch of online bibles I got 7 screensavers in a row which had the same exact line. LETS GO FISHING. I checked a week later the screensavers were gone. So I can change the nation of islamand start a national movement to change Jon- Marc
smile.gif

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
I would make it easier to become independent of grocery stores and oil companies, if one so desired.

jkeithbrock

Nov 6, 2007
I would change myself. I need to learn to control my anger. I want to be a better servent to our God. I want to be a better husband and father

Nov 8, 2007
Change the hearts of those influenced by the Spirit of the anti-christ, and Change the hearts of the make-believers. Cause the Un-believers who willing choose to be ignorant or arrogant, God will deal with them. As for the make-believers, they somewhat are close or have a type of grasp with the Truth, but can't seem to get over the hump.

meesh

Nov 30, 2007
I would change myself. I also have anger issues that I need to let go of, nothing terrible, but when my kids act up, I get so bent out of shape. :pray3: for me.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
I trust God to change me. I can't do it. He is able to do His work in me.I trust God to do His work in the church; I just serve Him as He enables me.What would I change? Get rid of that stupid bicycle bar that is for men's. The women's bike do not have it. Just make one universal bike so that when you have to make an emergency stop, and you go flying off of your seat forward, you don't have to worry about making the soprano section by default. ( Not that I sing or anything)It is really stupid and dangerous how they designed those men's bikes.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well there lots of things Iwould like to change but the question was in a national campaign (luv ya Jon marc but your not a national problem:))I could say decient family viewing T.V. shows or make our congressmen and senators have to live on social security and medcare like the rest of the old folks instead of a life long big retirement and health care even if they are fired or serve two years.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I like the tv show idea.Some of the shows on tv are so well done, but at the same time have so much trash in them its unbelievable.can't we have good daily entertainment without turning our backs on God.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Letsgofishing;25338)
I like the tv show idea.Some of the shows on tv are so well done, but at the same time have so much trash in them its unbelievable.can't we have good daily entertainment without turning our backs on God.
That reminds me. There's a writers strike going on
tongue.gif

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
" that reminds me theres a writers strike going on"should I take there spot.Write some good shows.what should I do comedy or dramaor do some wierd show which conveys both.YES thats what I'm going to do.I'm going to spend the next three days writing 12 hours of script then I'm going to march over to ABCs studiosshove my script in there face I'll be victoriousand then I'll learn the writers are off strike THANKS FOR THE GREAT IDEA WAKKA:mad:lol

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(kriss;25334)
Well there lots of things Iwould like to change but the question was in a national campaign (luv ya Jon marc but your not a national problem:))
I'm not?
rolleyes.gif
My point was that if everyone determined to be what God wants them to be and became better people, this would be a beautiful word in which to live.