II Thessalonians 2:9-12 love of truth or unrighteousness through truth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
9The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Am I, are you walking in love of the truth or unrighteousness through the truth?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Am I, are you walking in love of the truth or unrighteousness through the truth?

There is no question Marc, satan is the most powerful being on earth.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know what you mean by "unrighteousness through the truth", what is that?

Are you? That's something you must answer. Am I? How does my answer mean anything here?

Much love!