I'll Post The TRUTH, and then let the chaos ensue without me ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; communists*; and satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

* A belated EDIT: ... communists; ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Kim Clement, we're waiting for "another Snowden", who will turn the corrupt, lying, thieving, criminal Government on it's head. And we may now have found that "Snowden":

In addition, other prophets apparently point to THIS TIMING for this individual. And so we shall see if this is the "Snowden*" which destroys the careers of MOST "Journalists" (and I use that term lightly); Lobbyists, Bureaucrats, Politicians, Legislators, Cabinet Members, Judges, and even Supreme Court Justices.

* Please note that although we may expect that the "another Snowden" is only ONE individual, -- it may turn out to be MULTIPLE individuals. We'll have to wait and see.​

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; and satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Kim Clement, we're waiting for "another Snowden", who will turn the corrupt, lying, thieving, criminal Government on it's head. And we may now have found that "Snowden":

In addition, other prophets apparently point to THIS TIMING for this individual. And so we shall see if this is the "Snowden*" which destroys the careers of MOST "Journalists" (and I use that term lightly); Lobbyists, Bureaucrats, Politicians, Legislators, Cabinet Members, Judges, and even Supreme Court Justices.

* Please note that although we may expect that the "another Snowden" is only ONE individual, -- it may turn out to be MULTIPLE individuals. We'll have to wait and see.​

Bobby Jo

Well, we'll see where it goes? I can't say I'm rooting for Bill and Hillary!

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; and satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

Bobby Jo
I've lost my taste for nothing burgers.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so we shall see if this is the "Snowden*" which destroys the careers of MOST "Journalists" (and I use that term lightly); Lobbyists, Bureaucrats, Politicians, Legislators, Cabinet Members, Judges, and even Supreme Court Justices.
If what we know already did not destroy their careers, neither will this.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's easy to lose sight of Jesus when we become overly concerned with politics.

I think it is just the opposite, I see a lot of people looking at Prophesy for answers for what is going on in the US and the world.
A lot of people praying for God 's intervention to expose all of the corruption in the government.

The problem is we don't know the details and timing of God's plan. We just have to wait and trust. Tough job.

Pomp.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More America centered rubbish.

Why don't people here on this Christian forum, try to understand what the Prophetic Word actually has to tell us?

You are correct in this, Keraz. It's why I teach that there needs to be at least a modicum of awareness of Bible prophecy before one starts predicting things about the Antichrist or the Two Witnesses or the False Prophet or anything related. All of it involves the land of Israel, not the US. I suggest you try and teach it in your response, although I can't say as I have the energy for it either. It's kinda like, where do I begin?

God bless,
- H

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is just the opposite, I see a lot of people looking at Prophesy for answers for what is going on in the US and the world.
A lot of people praying for God 's intervention to expose all of the corruption in the government.

The problem is we don't know the details and timing of God's plan. We just have to wait and trust. Tough job.

Pomp.

I agree that God is shaking the nations of the world, but we can't lose sight of Jesus and being a witness for Him in this dark and dying world. Iniquity abounds nowadays, so our lights are to be burning even brighter while professing the soon coming of Jesus as the end-time signs indicate.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More America centered rubbish.

Why don't people here on this Christian forum, try to understand what the Prophetic Word actually has to tell us?
Because it involves death and dying and sacrifice. But these popular prophets with rock star hair styles and lots of money and worldly success tell us things that we want to hear. Maybe the end won't be so bad after all!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that God is shaking the nations of the world, but we can't lose sight of Jesus and being a witness for Him in this dark and dying world. Iniquity abounds nowadays, so our lights are to be burning even brighter while professing the soon coming of Jesus as the end-time signs indicate.
Well the events of the time we're living in sure makes for lots of opportunities to witness to people. I found that out during the 911 attacks. And now we have new crises to instigate conversations about the end of days.

Reactions: 07-07-07

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While this is true, there is no question that we are fast approaching the reign of the Antichrist. And the Tribulation and Great Tribulation are connected to that. Which also means that we are fast approaching the time of the Resurrection/Rapture. However, date-setting should be avoided.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Had to laugh
Disclaimer: a statement that denies something, especially responsibility.
I have been reading bobbyjo and i see that you have now moved on to other prophets rather than your own claims.
I might just add that it is not the prophets that i have been questioning, it has been those who have chosen to
interpret those prophecies or who claim to have the gift of prophecy and yet, to date, have not proved to be right in their interpretation. That does not make me, or anyone else ignorant, a satanist, a liar, deceived, ect ect
It is biblical to test the words of others and to be aware , especially in the last days, that many will claim certain things but the source of their insights are not of the Lord.

I actually still have an openness to see how things pan out, but disagreeing with YOU is not the bases of deciding that i serve someone else. Shame on you for labelling others who do the same.

Rita