I'm a non-Christian, where can I post?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the difference between denying Christ publicly or professing Christ but remaining anonymous? Hmmm?

I don't think your name is posted because you are publicly professing Christ.
I know why your name is your username. It is because of marketing. How are you gonna get more veridicans if you can't advertise? This is a Free Ad for you, complete with your email address in your signature.

If you were just a Johnny come lately, you could've used any name you wanted. But that wouldn't give to access to new followers.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men like this old quote but I wonder if they really understand it.
Preach the gospel at all times. Use words if necessary.

Reactions: Lambano

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tsk. I still don’t buy it.
I emailed him and he didn’t answer but a few times then dropped the conversation. I wasn’t ready to rumble and it’s a rumble he’s looking for. That’s hurt and anger lashing out and I absolutely know hurt and anger lashing out because it’s been me.

I’ve suffered proselytizing and they don’t just drop you, they try hard to convince you.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First off, I love that photo for your avatar. I think I know that movie by heart. :)

We believe the human purpose is to become Christ. We believe the human spirit is like a seed of Christ. Of course, even if we are Ferris Christ or Edward Christ, that doesn't mean we are Jesus Christ. And just because we are completely Christ, that doesn't mean Christ is just us. We become the substance of Christ.

Ironically, I'm working on a short explanation right now for a sermon video that explains the Veridican Eucharist ritual. It's transubstantiation, like the Catholics, but it differs in that we believe our individual faith turns the bread into the body of Christ and the wine into the blood of Christ, not a centralized priest. We have priests and deacons, but in the most important ritual moment, the Eucharist, we all become High Priests.
lecture_preist.gif

How is your view different from the Orthodox view of "theosis" or oneness with God? The churches in the West have rejected that doctrine believing that people will always remain sinful. Not so the churches in the East who believe we can actually be as Christ in the world. Of course to walk as Jesus walked is a Biblical idea even if it is not accepted in the West.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I discourage providing enough personal information so the others can find you. Especially for Christians as we face opposition from the prince of this world. He isn't going to send a crazy person to murder you, until your purpose for him is served then you are disposable.

Fair enough.

I wouldn't look down upon the lay-Christian. Jesus said to suffer the little Children, the kingdom of heaven belongs to those such as these. This refers to the kind of faith Children have.

I'm not sure who you're talking to. But that's a good reason not to look down on lay Christians.

Remaining anonymous is not denying Christ, lol.

I noticed that you did not respond to my challenge. Are you not up to it?

If not, why not?
Don't you want to do a humble work for God that will bring you $0 and absolutely zero notoriety, and which will only be recognized and rewarded at the resurrection? What's wrong with that?

Believe it or not, I'm not here to spread my religion or sell books. I'm here to have discussions about the end-times. That hasn't happened yet, and I'm not sure I want to venture out of the non-Christian board. And it's not that Iforrest hasn't allowed, but I personally feel more and more like I don't belong out there with "Christians."

Yes? Well you remind me of two cruel little boys I caught throwing rocks at a nest of baby birds one time.

Not everyone who puts their arm around Jesus for a photo op is really on the side of Christ. Some people just want to look like they are.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everyone who puts their arm around Jesus for a photo op is really on the side of Christ. Some people just want to look like they are.

I think they are BOTH deceiving others AND deceived themselves. But, you can see they act absolutely nothing like Jesus and are deceived that they do.

Reactions: Edward Gordon

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Edward Gordon
Edward, hello and welcome...
I'm as you also indicate, are very interested in the end of this age. What are the key indicators that reveal we are approaching these very 'last days?' I have a very different view than some of the folks on this site. For example, I'm not a pre-millennialist. I consider myself more of an a-millennialist who believes I'm in Christ, with his spirit of truth, and in his Kingdom today, and Christ is at the helm.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The fact is, I "threaten" everyone who teaches heresy, and that is the meaning of my avatar. My warfare is against the principalities of this world, and if you think I'm going to be stopping any time soon think again.

I'm not worried about you. You're kind have been following me since 1994. Frankly, I just think you're pathetic.

See if I go away.

Who cares?

I don't think your name is posted because you are publicly professing Christ.
I know why your name is your username. It is because of marketing. How are you gonna get more veridicans if you can't advertise? This is a Free Ad for you, complete with your email address in your signature.

I put my e-mail there so people can talk to me about some or the things the admin would prefer I don't talk about here in the forum. Also, I'm a minister, so if people want to talk about private things, then I'm available for that.

Edward, is this true? Are you “fishing” for men? Lol

Nope.

I don’t think so. Could be wrong. I think he knows that’s not going to happen here.
He is angry and hurt.

Stunned...relax. And stay off my side.

How is your view different from the Orthodox view of "theosis" or oneness with God?

From what I can tell, and I'm not Greek Orthodox, so I might be mistaken, but as near as I can tell, theosis means deification by becoming like God through holiness. I think Veridicanism is more radical than that. We believe that we literally become Christ--not Jesus Christ--but rather Edward Christ or Robert Christ or Mary Christ. We die spiritually as human beings and become Christ. Thus we are new creatures and Jesus, being the first born, is our leader and teacher. We believe Jesus taught this concept in the Gospels. But it's similar, I suppose because we consider Christ to be "God, conscious of Himself from within His creation." That said, outside of Jesus Christ, I'm not sure anyone has ever really reached the fullness of Christ in this physical world. I haven't. Not the fullness of Christ. Not yet.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I can tell, and I'm not Greek Orthodox, so I might be mistaken, but as near as I can tell, theosis means deification by becoming like God through holiness. I think Veridicanism is more radical than that. We believe that we literally become Christ--not Jesus Christ--but rather Edward Christ or Robert Christ or Mary Christ. We die spiritually as human beings and become Christ. Thus we are new creatures and Jesus, being the first born, is our leader and teacher. We believe Jesus taught this concept in the Gospels. But it's similar, I suppose because we consider Christ to be "God, conscious of Himself from within His creation." That said, outside of Jesus Christ, I'm not sure anyone has ever really reached the fullness of Christ in this physical world. I haven't. Not the fullness of Christ. Not yet.

How many messiahs do you think there will be?

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Edward, come visit my thread on failed prophecies. My email is [email protected] :D
I wish I had more things to plug, like a book or a website but that’s all I got for now. A topic , in a section on one corner of the Internet.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
@Edward Gordon
Edward, hello and welcome...
I'm as you also indicate, are very interested in the end of this age. What are the key indicators that reveal we are approaching these very 'last days?'

Hello APAK, nice to meet you.

I am currently writing a revelation of Revelation, and I believe God is showing me exactly when the end of the age will occur, and the return of Christ will usher in the Kingdom of God. But we'll have to see how that goes.

There are two things that stick out right now, however: The accelerating pace of change into futility. In other words, we are developing technologically, and a case can really be made that we are only hurting ourselves in the process, yet the change keeps accelerating. What will we do when "futility" is reached in its fullness? We will eat each other alive, and by that, I mean Armageddon.

The next thing is the decline of the United States. The U.S. has been a preventing force opposing the Satanic influence of the Beast. I've heard it said that the antichrist can't come until the U.S. gets out of the way. And that is happening very quickly now. I am 57 years old, and I don't recognize the United States anymore. I darn sure don't recognize California where I grew up. But we are a war-like nation, and when we go down it will be in war. But that war will be Armageddon.

There is no way this age has a hundred years left. No way. The thing is it may not have 25 years left either. Who knows, for that matter, what tomorrow's news will be. The pace is not just...pacing. It's accelerating. We will have another president, and he will be very conservative, but that will only fuel the forces of decline in the U.S. If the U.S. were to decline through war and civil war, the Beast would immediately seize power. It's waiting to. Satan has his troops massed on the border as we speak.

There is no time left for our grandma's Christianity. Now is the time for a sword, and if you don't have one, sell your coat to get one.
ak47.gif

I have a very different view that some of the folks on this site. For example, I'm not a pre-millennialist. I consider myself more of an a-millennialist who believes I'm in Christ, with his spirit of truth, and in his Kingdom today, and Christ is at the helm.

Not sure what that means.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
How many messiahs do you think there will be?

One. Jesus Christ. Edward Christ has a different mission. Joe Christ has a special calling, and Mary Christ has a purpose specific to her. Jesus Christ had a mission, and He has another mission when He comes back to rule the world.

And you have to understand something--there is only one Christ. When we become Christ we become "one" with Christ.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stunned...relax. And stay off my side.
I’m relaxed. Well…calm, peaceful.
I’m curious why you say stay off my side though…I didn’t say I was on your side but rather that given the way they were acting, I was more on your side than theirs actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.