I'm a non-Christian, where can I post?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it really was not Peter himself who "killed Ananias and Saphira" it was God, God the Father - God the Son - and God the Holy Ghost (who are 3 in 1)

But of course the Non-Trinnies and the Not-Godders spray their splain-away on these verses, for they cannot stand for people to think that the Holy Ghost and the Son are God.

But they are.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI - most NonTrinnies are also NotGodders, there are few who deny the trinity who also do not deny the divinity of Christ. It is not TOTAL, though, and John Milton who wrote Paradise Lost was a Non-Trinnie but not a NotGodder.

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How bout you, Edward?
Are you both a NonTrinnie and a NotGodder?
Are you a heretick or a Hairy Tick?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure nontrinitarians reject it so much as they can’t grasp it. They think, God is Spirit…that would be the Holy Spirit…and Jesus is God…but I have trouble thinking God is Spirit and the Holy Spirit is another Spirit.
Honestly, I’d be not bothered by someone only being able to grasp a binity rather than a trinity. It makes me sad though when someone does not think Jesus is God.

Reactions: Pearl and Lambano

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But go ahead and have your angry fight. Maybe we will run across each other at some later time and you will have learned this: is it me, Lord?

I was praying for you. Look at how insulting the man is to people. I admire Ferris for being so patient, but if he had suggested I was gay I would have completely lost it on him...

Guess I do need to calm myself in some respects still, cuz the flesh isn't fully dead yet, but I know a skunk when I smell one, and this guy wasn't hiding it from Page 1.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It was a response to you refusing to read Peter because you thought he was awful to kill Annais and Saphira over money. It was a response to that, maybe a different take you had not considered in your anger and disgust at Peter. Maybe you didn’t make the connection or I was not clear enough.

But go ahead and have your angry fight. Maybe we will run across each other at some later time and you will have learned this: is it me, Lord?

I never said Peter killed them. He pronounced their death as he sat above them as the leader of the Apostles. Do you really think Jesus, after what he taught during his last supper recorded in the Gospel of John would have acted as Peter acted? OVER MONEY.

That's my point. And then, of course, he was also a coward who denied Christ after saying he would die with Christ.

And once again, in you last sentence that I quote above, you ramble, and I have no idea what you mean.

No, lol, I'm not gay. But if I was I would be interested in your church because you reject the Bible's teaching about that. In my experience that's often the common denominator among those who reject Paul's letters - his stance on homosexuality. Which comes from the law, Jesus' canon of scripture.

We don't even mention homosexuality. So, how are we rejecting the Bible's teaching? And the parts of the Bible that do address it are not part of our canon of scripture, so I couldn't give a rat's behind what you think of homosexuals or our church's non-stance on it.

I notice you had no response to my question. Probably hope it will just go away:

What's the difference between denying Christ publicly or professing Christ but remaining anonymous? Hmmm?
imwaiting.gif

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was praying for you. Look at how insulting the man is to people. I admire Ferris for being so patient, but if he had suggested I was gay I would have completely lost it on him...

Guess I do need to calm myself in some respects still, cuz the flesh isn't fully dead yet, but I know a skunk when I smell one, and this guy wasn't hiding it from Page 1.

Well, you’ve more than succeeded in trading insult for insult then.
I don’t see the man as satan. I see him as a hurt and angry man.
Certainly taunting won’t help him.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Go away, Hidden. Just go away. This is a non-Christian forum, you don't need to be here, and you don't have anything to add. You clearly have issues. You clearly glorify violence, as I have stated before with the anti-christ-like Roman soldier holding a bloody sword you have for an avatar. I'm not afraid of you, and I don't care if you "go off." You don't threaten me, so just go away.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Trust me, you have not been down my path(s). And Veridicanism is the only true religion. Jesus is the Truth. We follow ONLY Jesus Christ, so we have to be the true religion. It's not really a matter of debate. You, on the other had, are part of the World Church. You have elevated apostles and Popes (whether you know it or not) to the same station as the object of your faith, Jesus Christ. You follow men. They tell you what to believe. You think nothing out for yourself, and you are afraid to even try. You and your judgements. You and your self-righteousness. You aren't even curious. You are nothing more than opposition to me. That's your entire definition. You don't even have the guts to be accountable. You don't post your picture. You don't go by your real name. So, go back to church, listen to your pastor, agree and be accepted, and never presume you and I are in the same spiritual class. We are not.

Jesus referred to himself as the Truth. And indeed he is one with the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is also known as the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit inspired the writers of all scripture before and after Jesus' first coming. The Holy Spirit will teach us all things anyways.

I discourage providing enough personal information so the others can find you. Especially for Christians as we face opposition from the prince of this world. He isn't going to send a crazy person to murder you, until your purpose for him is served then you are disposable.

I wouldn't look down upon the lay-Christian. Jesus said to suffer the little Children, the kingdom of heaven belongs to those such as these. This refers to the kind of faith Children have.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice you had no response to my question. Probably hope it will just go away:

What's the difference between denying Christ publicly or professing Christ but remaining anonymous? Hmmm?
imwaiting.gif
Remaining anonymous is not denying Christ, lol.

I noticed that you did not respond to my challenge. Are you not up to it?
I challenge him to drop the new religion stuff and go incognito and let's just talk about the Bible and let the seeds of truth fall where they may and produce what it will. And wait for God to reward the worker in His field at the resurrection.
If not, why not?
Don't you want to do a humble work for God that will bring you $0 and absolutely zero notoriety, and which will only be recognized and rewarded at the resurrection? What's wrong with that?

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
White Horse Theology is a THEOLOGY Board who says they are not a Christian board

I have technical issues getting in there, but they are some of the most intelligent NonTrinnies and NotGodders I have ever seen.

When I was little - a bird nest fell to the ground. I picked up a baby bird and put it back in the nest. My mother saw me and said the Mother-bird would shun that baby bird from then on cuz it was touched by a human.

Someday I will get back in to Whitehorse forums

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you’ve more than succeeded in trading insult for insult then.
I don’t see the man as satan. I see him as a hurt and angry man.
Certainly taunting won’t help him.

Whose taunting? I have been identifying him as he is, and responding to his every post as he himself has warranted with his replies.
Go away, Hidden. Just go away. This is a non-Christian forum, you don't need to be here, and you don't have anything to add. You clearly have issues. You clearly glorify violence, as I have stated before with the anti-christ-like Roman soldier holding a bloody sword you have for an avatar. I'm not afraid of you, and I don't care if you "go off." You don't threaten me, so just go away.

I have plenty to add. The problem is your responses limit me to focusing on exactly what is of most importance and has to be said.

If I don't "threaten you" then why have you just asked me three times to go away? The fact is, I "threaten" everyone who teaches heresy, and that is the meaning of my avatar. My warfare is against the principalities of this world, and if you think I'm going to be stopping any time soon think again.

I did some checking, and you have indeed been banned from other forums, who didn't tolerate your mess for as long as this one has. And yet you are making a habit of insulting people here, on top of trying to seduce members away from the truth with your RANK heresy.

See if I go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.