I'm a non-Christian, where can I post?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Gordon

Dec 13, 2021
Mississippi
veridicans.org
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Very true. To say that Christ died "only for the elect" is a bunch of Calvinist vomit.

I'm not a Calvinist. I just go by what Jesus said in the Gospels. Funny how what Jesus says so often gets in the way of what we want to believe. But there it is.
fingersinears.gif

Reactions: APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think astral projection is visions either. Astral projection is when your physical body is one place but a projection of your body is someplace else talking with someone else. Someone can see your physical body and someone else can see your projected body somewhere else.
Yes. In fact they call it an "astral body". And this is a far cry from dreams and visions.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'd say that the spiritual gift that the body of Christ needs most is the discerning or distinguishing of spirits. - 1 Corinthians 12:10
We need spiritual gifts more than ever. The enemy counterfeits them.
Christians see the harm done by either false gifts or the immature or improper use of real gifts, and too often choose to abandon them altogether. Which is exactly what the enemy wants.
Fear and unbelief are 2 other obstacles to spiritual gifts being used successfully.
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33 KJV

Reactions: Mantis
Status
Not open for further replies.