I'm appealing to all of you,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(but i would contemplate a…different? broader? definition of “speaking in tongues”)
and what would that entail?? Just curious... Today is my curious day.... TAKE ADVANTAGE of it. LOL

and... I have noticed... but don't understand your belief here.... Do you have a problem with praying to Jesus?? I have no idea what you meant in one of your quotes. Just trying to understand where you are coming from my friend.... LET me into that BBYRD head of yours... LOL

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Well these guys who have taken over my thread would have you believe you need not worry. Just keep "growing in the Lord" and regardless, be sure to endure and persevere. Then you can rejoice.

I don't give that counsel, although it has airs of rightness about it. But since this thread is being bombarded by a few who want to ruin its purpose, who knows.
sorry, i just reread the op, but i guess im still not quite clear on its purpose?
(be very worried about tomorrow?)
also you are pretty new here, right? Iow you might expect to have to make some adjustments?
i dont see anyone intentionally trying to ruin your thread, could you give us an example? granted i didnt read every page

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
granted i didnt read every page
It'll be in the pages you did NOT read... that always happens... HAHA.... sorry... I am in a giddy mood today.
My daughter is arriving for a visit... I have not seen her in a year.... so you guys are all stuck with an overly
excited Addy today... LOL

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and... I have noticed... but don't understand your belief here
ha so iow you would appreciate a rephrase, right
you would like it “in other words?”

Do you have a problem with praying to Jesus?
can you Quote anyone in the Bible praying to Jesus? But to reply to your q, nah, thats surely better than not praying at all, right? Im sure its the thought that counts there
It'll be in the pages you did NOT read
right? But ive just noticed some “ignored content,” didnt realize i still had anyone on ignore. forgot how to unignore ppl lol.

Reactions: BarneyFife

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ha so iow you would appreciate a rephrase, right
you would like it “in other words?”
I suck at reading acronyms and I have noticed this is much of your language... ha...

I would indeed enjoy hearing how you identify yourself... Is it Jesus you have a problem with?? or... Is it including His name in our prayers??

I guess if one does not believe Jesus is God... .that would be where the crux of the issue is.... I'm just confused where your disapproval lays?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I suck at reading acronyms and I have noticed this is much of your language... ha
”iow” = “in other words,” which you might note that completely disregarding that—the acronym—doesn't change the sentence any anyway, right? Meaning you can pretty much ignore them…or if you highlight them, Chrome will even say them for you, dunno about other browsers though. Also i can highlight search them in safari and they pop right up, usually

I would indeed enjoy hearing how you identify yourself... Is it Jesus you have a problem with?? or... Is it including His name in our prayers??

I guess if one does not believe Jesus is God... .that would be where the crux of the issue is.... I'm just confused where your disapproval lays?
oh, i dont disapprove, necessarily, i mean what do i know lol; pray to Jesus all you like imo. And i would be open to a discussion—on a different thread tho eh—when you find that v! :D

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
oh, i dont disapprove, necessarily, i mean what do i know lol; pray to Jesus all you like imo. And i would be open to a discussion—on a different thread tho eh—when you find that v! :D
I am absolutely open to discussion.... but I have to warn you... If you want someone to talk SCRIPTURE with... I am NOT that girl... I talk HEART.... so... I'm not sure if I'm the one you even want to be talking to... I was just curious about your comment about praying to Jesus... and wondered if that meant you don't believe He is God.

Edit... HOLD on.... you said... open to discussion when you find that v... I am going to take that to mean... when I find that verse about praying to Jesus.... YEP... NOPE... not happening... LOL

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I was just curious about your comment about praying to Jesus... and wondered if that meant you don't believe He is God
Believe that Jesus is YHWH? no, but i get the reasoning, not a big deal to me. But i note in passing that i never seem to hear Thy will be done much in them kinda prayers…

Edit... HOLD on.... you said... open to discussion when you find that v... I am going to take that to mean... when I find that verse about praying to Jesus.... YEP... NOPE... not happening
lol ok

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we were hunted down by the government, Im really curious as to what kind of means it would take to escape.

Escape...is two fold.
* Remember, satan Himself TRIED to TEMPT Jesus with FALSE "enticements".
Jesus said, to satan, Get behind me.
Satan HAD to obey and back off.
* Remember, men OF this world, belittled, scourged, rejected Jesus, rallied others to reject Jesus, appealed to Roman authorities to capture Jesus, try Jesus, kill Jesus...AND
Jesus DID NOT RESIST NOR "ESCAPE" their FORCED capture.
* Remember, DISPITE, WHAT satan TRIED to entice Jesus with...DISPITE, WHAT men of this world DID TO Jesus...
Jesus ALREADY "KNEW"... men could Kill His Body...but they COULD NEVER kill His Spirit, His Soul....and HIS BODY, WOULD BE RAISE IN GLORY....
* Remember, A BODY can NOT BE Raised IN Glory....until IT FIRST DIES.

Scripture does not TEACH, to "willingly" jump on board with ... Satan ... OR WICKED men "OF THIS WORLD"....BUT IF, Wicked men "OF" this WORLD, with worldly Authority; come knocking on your door....GO WITH THEM...
They WILL Attempt to "entice" you, "tempt" you, "threaten" you, to (be "reeducated"), to willingly go along with their Agenda.
REFUSE. REJECT. REFUSE.
* And KNOW, "THEY WILL ELIMINATE" you. Kill you. DO NOT BE AFRAID.
* men can KILL your body, and thereafter, THERE IS NOTHING MORE THEY CAN DO!
* NO FEAR...God is Faithful, your soul is secure, your born again spirit is secure, your dead body is secure to be raised in Glory, with your saved soul and your quicken spirit....AND FOREVER, you WHOLLY, (body, soul, spirit)...WITH Lord God Almighty.

CAN you ESCAPE...BODILY DEATH? No.
CAN you ESCAPE..."Gods Wrath" that SHALL be sent down from Heaven? Yes.
CAN you ESCAPE...the Devils temptations? Yes
Can you ESCAPE...in person capture of authorized Wicked men (ie mans WRATH)...of this world? No.
* KEY is...ESCAPING, Gods end of days (series) of WRATH, that comes down from Heaven...
* ONLY ASSURANCE for ESCAPING Gods end of days WRATH; IS "Conversion" IN Christ.

Praise and Glory to our Great Lord God Almighty,
God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: amadeus

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have no hope in organized religious churches. None. But if you are above that, you see yourself as joined to Christ the Head, and all others who are born again (and hopefully filled with the Holy Spirit) are your spiritual brothers and sisters, see past yourself and your immediate locale, then give yourself to this idea of helping the saints. All people, always, everywhere, must be vetted. You cannot judge people simply by a few things you hear and your feelings. Even your best Christian friends must be tested. You think you know somebody for 30 years, but the relationship was never truly tested, and then under the right circumstances that person betrays you, stabs you in the back, does not stand up with you or for you like you had thought they would.... growing pains.
New Music..I have not really read much of what you’ve posted here, nor interacted with you much, so I cannot speak to whatever ‘wisdom’ you say God has imparted upon you.

However, while your OP does address some things that are of concern, and as Christians we all should be aware of, I do feel a little trepidation at the way you have stated some things or answered some people.

Above, you dismiss ‘organised religious churches’, and state that (basically) the only good Christian is one out of that organised nonsense.
The problem with this statement is its universality when, in point of fact, your knowledge can only be specific to yourself and where you have been/seen/witnessed.
Yes, there are many big denominations…organisations, where the leaders have ‘sold out’. It is grievous and wrong. However, you will likely find that even under the umbrella of those same denominations and organisations, smaller congregations, scattered all over the country (world wide even) remain faithful, remain strong, remain true. And you have no way of knowing without having visited each and every and spent time amongst them.
Don’t discount the idea that Christ grows his Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. If hell cannot prevail against it, no ‘organised religion’ will either.
Call for truth bearers if you will, but please, do not be so hasty in making judgment calls on the state of a church or a person simply due to the fact of where they worship.

. You cannot beat this thing thinking you are a spiritual Rambo. It takes a network of trusted people, and resources, and land beyond your own few acres of property. If you are not concerned about helping people to escape imprisonment and torture, read something else, cuz I'm not interested in being around such people. Jesus said, "When you see these things, flee!"

I would humbly suggest that even an entire ‘network’ of spiritual Rambos could not ‘beat this thing’. This ‘thing’ is prophesied. The Church will either stand in God’s strength, or we will bear witness to his glory by being true even in death. It’s not a multiple choice question. A true Christian will do one of those things. Anyone who is apostate…we must consider them never truly Christ’s, as he has promised to forever hold those who are his. And they may make many different choices, but for Christ’s? It’s a stand or die situation. And we do both in his power and for his glory.

Answering that question would fall on deaf ears. If you do not already know, there's no point in my explaining.

For someone who begins his posts by assuming a humble posture about ‘everything that God has revealed to him’….you sure come across as arrogant.
If a Christian is not willing to explain, to call, to invite into both understanding and fellowship…especially…especially, when someone has ASKED a question. Then as far as I’m concerned, they’re on a soapbox about their own personal issues and not after the heart of Jesus for either the lost or his children.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say that your exposure is limited. I'll not further derail this thread. For more see this thread:Tongues
Thank you for pointing this out to me Amadeus, I don't have the gift of speaking in Tongues, so I'll leave it at that.

I believe in God Almighty and Christ his only begotten son and worship them, but have never spoken in tongues, it doesn't make me any lesser of a Christian than those who do, perhaps it's not the time for God to lay this gift down on me.

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Music..I have not really read much of what you’ve posted here, nor interacted with you much, so I cannot speak to whatever ‘wisdom’ you say God has imparted upon you.

However, while your OP does address some things that are of concern, and as Christians we all should be aware of, I do feel a little trepidation at the way you have stated some things or answered some people.

Naomi,

I'm not unaware of your thinking regarding me. My entire walk with Christ has met almost nothing but people who wish to remain immature, and don't show any love of the Truth.

Almost all, who have had some type of experience with Jesus, have gotten detoured by thinking they should be part of an organized institutionalized "church", which is evil from top to bottom. And there their growth is stunted. 30 years later they are no better off than from the day they got born again.

Hear me out. I give them all the benefit of the doubt that they are born-again christians (though many only think they are because they were moved by a persuasive argument, perhaps also fueled by an emotional atmosphere. That is NOT the definition of a Christian, which is nothing less than a new species - a born again spirit). I will not belavor this paragraph. It would become dozens of pages long.

But what I can do is recognize and point out spiritual immaturity, which is everywhere. The entire New Testament epistles could be summarized as saying to the Body...'Grow up! Stop being children! Stop being immature! Put off those childish ways and become spiritual adults in Christ!'

The idea that the saints should go into a mortgage and buy a building site and a building and blaspheme and call that the Lord's church, is evil. God does NOT dwell in buildings made by men's hands.

The idea that tithing is something the saints have to do is evil. Not only was tithing on only a certain part of Israel (those whose livelihoods were from agrarian and husbandry, thus first fruits of the land and animals -- something that can only come from God Himself, and not man-made. He created the animals and gives the seed and causes growth in crops) but many professions were not ordered to tithe, i.e. Carpentry, crafts makers, weavers, fishermen and many other occupations in Israel did not tithe at all. But it is taught as a law in these organizations, when Christ died to set us free. But if you wish to live according to law, then Christ is of NO benefit to you. And if you are going to practice law, then cursed be he who fails to do ALL that is written in the law. The man who practices the law, shall live by it!

The true believer does not give God 10%. He gives Him 100%. We were bought with the Lord's blood. We are not our own! We give freely from our lives to do His work on earth, until He returns. DAILY.

Putting the people in debt to a mortgage and administration is evil. The people do not have a clue about discipleship which is a daily practice, they do not meet in homes and enjoy one another's company breaking bread together and having true fellowship, and God forbid if somebody actually wants manna from heaven (Jesus fellowship from another saint) on a daily basis, they have to starve all week long until Sunday, and perhaps Thursday evening, where they get to sit in a room and listen to some guy not talk about the Cross of Jesus and how to glory in that, nor how to crucify their self so that the Holy Spirit can lead and be in command of their lives, and why not? Because it would not fill seats. And they don't know the truth of this teaching themselves. So the spiritually immature saints still go on starving. These "teachers" want a paycheck and then lie to the "flock" that they are commanded to tithe (BIG LIE) and they love their fleshly charged music atmosphere to try and make people feel good, because they know nothing about death to self, and allowing Christ to be Head. Only in name. Only lip service.

I'm keeping this extremely short and I'm already up to 9 paragraphs.

I do in fact advise people to leave the organizations and learn of Christ direct. Nothing but good will come of it. If people do not know people like me, who will love on them and labor night and day until Christ be formed in them, they will go it alone, but they are not alone.

Have you ever read this?

1 John 2:26 I write this to you about those who would deceive you;
1 John 2:27 but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

You see, Naomi, the function of a teacher, is to teach you, that God will teach you. In the beginning of the new saint, they have only known flesh their whole life. But now they are spiritual beings, and have to be instructed how to put their pants on one leg at a time, spiritually speaking. And the disciple is laboring to wean the student OFF of himself and always more onto Christ. He is fostering the young disciple's relationship with Christ, to lean ever more on Jesus direct. And when accomplished, then he is told, "Now go do for others as I have done for you." 1 to 3 years it takes, if the commitment level is there.

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Every one who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me.'

And this one, too:

Hebrews 8:10 This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every one his fellow or every one his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

Judgment begins in the House of the Lord, and when the 2 prophets show up on the scene, you can betcha the so-called church is going to hate those guys.

I think you do not like my tone (Yes, I know I can come across as harsh), but if you examine the truth, and are a truth seeker, you will be led to the same position I am at.

So now, everybody on this site will despise me because of this post. This is what Jesus said to Peter when Peter told Him that the Pharisees (man-made, organized "churches") took offense at Him:

Matt 15:14
Leave them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

If any have ears when I write, they will hear. Not my words, but the Lord Jesus' words through me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for pointing this out to me Amadeus, I don't have the gift of speaking in Tongues, so I'll leave it at that.

I believe in God Almighty and Christ his only begotten son and worship them, but have never spoken in tongues, it doesn't make me any lesser of a Christian than those who do, perhaps it's not the time for God to lay this gift down on me.
I first believed in 1973. I received the gift of tongues in 2000. That's my experience...it may differ from person to person.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew when I registered on this site a few weeks ago that I would meet what I have. No surprise there. No insults meant, but you are all wise enough to know that excitement about God, His ways, His wisdom, how He hides things for us to discover, the seemingly contradictory things in His word, and you run into immaturity and fleshly excitement from saints at all turns and walks. No surprise. I understand.

When I joined, it was not to impress anybody with the revelations the Lord has given me. In fact, only one person from another country PM'ed me because he recognized it and we began to talk across the seas. But my main reason for registering here, as I have done at other sites, is to see if there are saints who can get past their own issues and start thinking about the mission the church has in these end days.

The body of Christ is supposed to be concerned about every member. If one member hurts, the whole body hurts. We should be praying for those in prison, as though in prison with them. Right?

I'm not going to explain all the details regarding the end days. It would be futile at this time.

But if any have ears, the saints are actually human beings, and we are the target of the NWO. We are going to be hunted down and eliminated. If you don't believe this, well, read another thread. But if you are at least semi-interested in helping the saints to endure, escape from their country or city, we should be building a very practical network which requires wise men and women and resources.

I have no hope in organized religious churches. None. But if you are above that, you see yourself as joined to Christ the Head, and all others who are born again (and hopefully filled with the Holy Spirit) are your spiritual brothers and sisters, see past yourself and your immediate locale, then give yourself to this idea of helping the saints. All people, always, everywhere, must be vetted. You cannot judge people simply by a few things you hear and your feelings. Even your best Christian friends must be tested. You think you know somebody for 30 years, but the relationship was never truly tested, and then under the right circumstances that person betrays you, stabs you in the back, does not stand up with you or for you like you had thought they would.... growing pains.

Mark 13:12 And brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death;
Mark 13:13 and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

We only have a few years, and each month things get worse. Whatever you want to call those in power, they are ruthless, merciless, and think nothing of murdering and stealing. And the Lord Jesus and His people they wish to eliminate.

You cannot beat this thing thinking you are a spiritual Rambo. It takes a network of trusted people, and resources, and land beyond your own few acres of property. If you are not concerned about helping people to escape imprisonment and torture, read something else, cuz I'm not interested in being around such people. Jesus said, "When you see these things, flee!"

There are giants in the land and the voice of many is that of fear of those giants. But those who Know Jesus and trust in the providence of God know that no matter what they can do to us Not a hair of our head shall perish (Luke 21:18)

The LORD showed me in 2007 my fate, and how I would be betrayed and those events are occurring currently.... i could cower in fear or let the Holy Ghost lead me and Speak for me when that time comes. My Hope rests in the providence of God, not the will of man, He is in Control, His will, will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Refusing Jabs is a death sentence for me. They are murdering those who will not take the jab right now only you are not hearing about it because the less fortunate are the ones that are being murdered. (read link as an example)

Unvaccinated Colorado woman who was denied kidney transplant shares story on 'Fox & Friends First' | Fox News

This is nothing more than state sponsored murder akin to what the Nazi's did with the unhealthy, and no one is raising a voice on this, and next it will be the "healthy" who refuse this.

Pray for the LORD to make His presence known and for the return of the King of Kings....

God Bless

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Be blessed always my friend!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Naomi,

I'm not unaware of your thinking regarding me. My entire walk with Christ has met almost nothing but people who wish to remain immature, and don't show any love of the Truth.

Almost all, who have had some type of experience with Jesus, have gotten detoured by thinking they should be part of an organized institutionalized "church", which is evil from top to bottom. And there their growth is stunted. 30 years later they are no better off than from the day they got born again.

Hear me out. I give them all the benefit of the doubt that they are born-again christians (though many only think they are because they were moved by a persuasive argument, perhaps also fueled by an emotional atmosphere. That is NOT the definition of a Christian, which is nothing less than a new species - a born again spirit). I will not belavor this paragraph. It would become dozens of pages long.

But what I can do is recognize and point out spiritual immaturity, which is everywhere. The entire New Testament epistles could be summarized as saying to the Body...'Grow up! Stop being children! Stop being immature! Put off those childish manners and become adults in Christ!'

The idea that the saints should go into a mortgage and buy a building site and a building and blaspheme and call that the Lord's church, is evil. God does NOT dwell in buildings made by men's hands.

The idea that tithing is something the saints have to do is evil. Not only was tithing on only a certain part of Israel (those whose livelihoods were from agrarian and husbandry, thus first fruits of the land and animals -- something that can only come from God Himself, and not man-made. He created the animals and gives the seed and causes growth in crops) but many professions were not ordered to tithe, i.e. Carpentry, crafts makers, weavers, fishermen and many other occupations in Israel did not tithe at all. But it is taught as a law in these organizations, when Christ died to set us free. But if you wish to live according to law, then Christ is of NO benefit to you. And if you are going to practice law, then cursed be he who fails to do ALL that is written in the law. The man who practices the law, shall live by it!

The true believer does not give God 10%. He gives Him 100%. We were bought with the Lord's blood. We are not our own! We give freely from our lives to do His work on earth, until He returns. DAILY.

Putting the people in debt to a mortgage and administration is evil. The people do not have a clue about discipleship which is a daily practice, they do not meet in homes and enjoy one another's company breaking bread together and having true fellowship, and God forbid if somebody actually wants manna from heaven (Jesus fellowship from another saint) on a daily basis, they have to starve all week long until Sunday, and perhaps Thursday evening, where they get to sit in a room and listen to some guy not talk about the Cross of Jesus and how to glory in that, how to crucify their self so that the Holy Spirit can lead and be in command of their lives, and why not? Because it would not fill seats. And they don't know the truth of this teaching themselves. So the spiritually immature saints still go on starving. These "teachers" want a paycheck and then lie to the "flock" that they are commanded to tithe (BIG LIE) and they love their fleshly charged music atmosphere to try and make people feel good, because they know nothing about death to self, and allowing Christ to be head. Only in name. Only lip service.

I'm keeping this extremely short and I'm already up to 9 paragraphs.

I do in fact advise people to leave the organizations and learn of Christ direct. Nothing but good will come of it. If people do not know people like me, who will love on them and labor night and day until Christ be formed in them, they will go it alone, but they are not alone.

Have you ever read this?

1 John 2:26 I write this to you about those who would deceive you;
1 John 2:27 but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

You see, Naomi, the function of a teacher, is to teach you, that God will teach you. In the beginning of the new saint, they have only known flesh their whole life. But now they are spiritual beings, and have to be instructed how to put their pants on one leg at a time, spiritually speaking. And the disciple is laboring to wean the student OFF of himself and always more onto Christ. He is fostering the young disciple's relationship with Christ, to lean ever more on Jesus direct. And when accomplished, then he is told, "Now go do for others as I have done for you." 1 to 3 years it takes, if the commitment level is there.

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Every one who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me.'

And this one, too:

Hebrews 8:10 This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every one his fellow or every one his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

Judgment begins in the House of the Lord, and when the 2 prophets show up on the scene, you can betcha the so-called church is going to hate those guys.

I think you do not like my tone (Yes, I know I can come across as harsh), but if you examine the truth, and are a truth seeker, you will be led to the same position I am at.

So now, everybody on this site will despise me because of this post. This is what Jesus said to Peter when he told the Lord that the Pharisees (man-made, organized "churches") took offense at Him:

Matt 15:14
Leave them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

If any have ears when I write, they will hear. Not my words, but the Lord Jesus' words through me.
While I agree with much of what you wrote here, I also agree that you come across a bit too harsh. Some, may as you say, despise you, but many here would perhaps surprise you in a favorable way if you would give them the opportunity and pay attention to what they might be saying. Be slow to presume the worst about people. Some of us really do love God and are striving to give it all to Him... 100%...