I'm appealing to all of you,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks Watching indeed means keeping our eyes upon the Lord; Psalm 141.8: "But mine eyes are unto thee, O God the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute" and keep "looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith" (Hebrews 12.2).

Psalms 32:8-9 KJV
8) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9) Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

Looking intently so we can see what He is looking at.

Much love!

Reactions: Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Psalms 32:8-9 KJV
8) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9) Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

Looking intently so we can see what He is looking at.

Much love!
@marks Yes, in Psalm 141 it's the Psalmist's eyes in view. In Psalm 32 it's the Lord's eye on the Psalmist in view.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks Yes, in Psalm 141 it's the Psalmist's eyes in view. In Psalm 32 it's the Lord's eye on the Psalmist in view.
Maybe what I was trying to find was this thought . . . That our watching is to be watching so closely and intently that we become one with Him Whom we watch, coming to see what He sees, and responding as He responds. Like 2 Cor. 3:18.

Much love!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew when I registered on this site a few weeks ago that I would meet what I have. No surprise there. No insults meant, but you are all wise enough to know that excitement about God, His ways, His wisdom, how He hides things for us to discover, the seemingly contradictory things in His word, and you run into immaturity and fleshly excitement from saints at all turns and walks. No surprise. I understand.

When I joined, it was not to impress anybody with the revelations the Lord has given me. In fact, only one person from another country PM'ed me because he recognized it and we began to talk across the seas. But my main reason for registering here, as I have done at other sites, is to see if there are saints who can get past their own issues and start thinking about the mission the church has in these end days.

The body of Christ is supposed to be concerned about every member. If one member hurts, the whole body hurts. We should be praying for those in prison, as though in prison with them. Right?

I'm not going to explain all the details regarding the end days. It would be futile at this time.

But if any have ears, the saints are actually human beings, and we are the target of the NWO. We are going to be hunted down and eliminated. If you don't believe this, well, read another thread. But if you are at least semi-interested in helping the saints to endure, escape from their country or city, we should be building a very practical network which requires wise men and women and resources.

I have no hope in organized religious churches. None. But if you are above that, you see yourself as joined to Christ the Head, and all others who are born again (and hopefully filled with the Holy Spirit) are your spiritual brothers and sisters, see past yourself and your immediate locale, then give yourself to this idea of helping the saints. All people, always, everywhere, must be vetted. You cannot judge people simply by a few things you hear and your feelings. Even your best Christian friends must be tested. You think you know somebody for 30 years, but the relationship was never truly tested, and then under the right circumstances that person betrays you, stabs you in the back, does not stand up with you or for you like you had thought they would.... growing pains.

Mark 13:12 And brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death;
Mark 13:13 and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

We only have a few years, and each month things get worse. Whatever you want to call those in power, they are ruthless, merciless, and think nothing of murdering and stealing. And the Lord Jesus and His people they wish to eliminate.

You cannot beat this thing thinking you are a spiritual Rambo. It takes a network of trusted people, and resources, and land beyond your own few acres of property. If you are not concerned about helping people to escape imprisonment and torture, read something else, cuz I'm not interested in being around such people. Jesus said, "When you see these things, flee!"

If we were hunted down by the government, Im really curious as to what kind of means it would take to escape.

Reactions: BarneyFife

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we were hunted down by the government, Im really curious as to what kind of means it would take to escape.

Well these guys who have taken over my thread would have you believe you need not worry. Just keep "growing in the Lord" and regardless, be sure to endure and persevere. Then you can rejoice.

I don't give that counsel, although it has airs of rightness about it. But since this thread is being bombarded by a few who want to ruin its purpose, who knows.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well these guys who have taken over my thread would have you believe you need not worry. Just keep "growing in the Lord" and regardless, be sure to endure and persevere. Then you can rejoice.

I don't give that counsel, although it has airs of rightness about it. But since this thread is being bombarded by a few who want to ruin its purpose, who knows.

If you have ideas, Id love to hear them.

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried to PM you, Wynona, but was told I could not start a private conversation with you. I wonder why.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Perhaps the issue is TRUST.... I don't believe churches are meant to be BIG...Bigger is never better... I live in a city of only 55,000 people... Where would you suggest I attend?? The Catholic church?? The Calvinist churches?? The pentecostal church?? Perhaps the United Church who has a gay married minister?? NONE of these denominations teach TRUTH.

The evil things that my sister in Christ have posted and revealed about devillish pseudo-Christian Churches, it is linked to the apostasy of the last days as is written in 1 Timothy 4:v.1-2:
1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

2 Timothy 4:v.3-4 and Revelation 13:11-13
- The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Revelation 13:v.11 to 18

Now see, when the MAN Beast comes up out of the earth with two horns like a lamb, and he manifests himself in Israel in days to come (Rev.13:v.11-18), 11 - in fact a false lamb
, a false messiah, an esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist messiah(John 5:v.43-47), then the devillish pseudo-Christian Churches,you have mentioned in your post,they will preach on the pulpit of the Churches saying to the people that that Man is Christ, and will deceive many. As you said:"NONE of those denominations teach TRUTH".

12 And he -the MAN Beast of earth- (WILL)exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast (the ancient Beast of sea-the Pope or Papacy) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed-Rev.13:3.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men (this revelation is linked with Matthew 24:v.24),
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth,that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a Sword, and did live-Rev.13:3.

To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. Romans 16:v.27

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a recipient of the gift of tongues in 1976, I talk to God daily, seven days a week in tongues. I do believe in Christ, Jesus as the Head and the people, including me, as members of the Body of Christ. Possessed? Is a person filled with the Holy Spirit possessed by anything other than God?

So as not to further derail the thread I will say not more here...
The only time I've herad of people speaking in tongues is when they are possessed by evil Spirits, like in the movie the Exorcist.

I've never heard of Christians speaking in tongues and what kind of language is spoken, is something I can understand?

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many possessed people have you met??
Speaking in tongues is a biblical gift that has turned into a FREAK show in many Christian circles. ( In my opinion ).
It is a misunderstood gift... but NOT one that indicates being spirit filled... That is a myth.
I have never met anyone who has spoken in tongues, and I am sorry but I don't believe it unless that person is posses by demons, I'm not trying to insult anyone, I only speak in one tongue and that is English.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have never met anyone who has spoken in tongues, and I am sorry but I don't believe it unless that person is posses by demons, I'm not trying to insult anyone, I only speak in one tongue and that is English.
You did not insult ANYONE... I don't think about people who are demon possessed... so your answer surprised me.
I speak two tongues... LOL... I am fluent in English and get by with French. Have a lovely morning... I have not really run into you as of yet. Nice to make your acquaintance.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think all that teaching and exposition in the new testament from the Apostles, and Jesus saying His followers would speak in tongues.... is demonic?

Just because you do not understand something, is no reason to speak bad about what is clearly written in the bible.

I offered to help you. I can.
Like I said in my earlier post I don't mean to offend anyone and certainly not you, then help me understand brother, I was raised Catholic and have never heard of this Christian speaking in tongues, only in movies like The Exorcist and the movie the Possession of Emily Rose, that both were based on true stories.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not insult ANYONE... I don't think about people who are demon possessed... so your answer surprised me.
I speak two tongues... LOL... I am fluent in English and get by with French. Have a lovely morning... I have not really run into you as of yet. Nice to make your acquaintance.
Thank you and nice to have met you Addy.

Reactions: BarneyFife

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only time I've herad of people speaking in tongues is when they are possessed by evil Spirits, like in the movie the Exorcist.

I've never heard of Christians speaking in tongues and what kind of language is spoken, is something I can understand?
I would say that your exposure is limited. I'll not further derail this thread. For more see this thread:Tongues

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew when I registered on this site a few weeks ago that I would meet what I have. No surprise there. No insults meant, but you are all wise enough to know that excitement about God, His ways, His wisdom, how He hides things for us to discover, the seemingly contradictory things in His word, and you run into immaturity and fleshly excitement from saints at all turns and walks. No surprise. I understand.

When I joined, it was not to impress anybody with the revelations the Lord has given me. In fact, only one person from another country PM'ed me because he recognized it and we began to talk across the seas. But my main reason for registering here, as I have done at other sites, is to see if there are saints who can get past their own issues and start thinking about the mission the church has in these end days.

The body of Christ is supposed to be concerned about every member. If one member hurts, the whole body hurts. We should be praying for those in prison, as though in prison with them. Right?

I'm not going to explain all the details regarding the end days. It would be futile at this time.

But if any have ears, the saints are actually human beings, and we are the target of the NWO. We are going to be hunted down and eliminated. If you don't believe this, well, read another thread. But if you are at least semi-interested in helping the saints to endure, escape from their country or city, we should be building a very practical network which requires wise men and women and resources.

I have no hope in organized religious churches. None. But if you are above that, you see yourself as joined to Christ the Head, and all others who are born again (and hopefully filled with the Holy Spirit) are your spiritual brothers and sisters, see past yourself and your immediate locale, then give yourself to this idea of helping the saints. All people, always, everywhere, must be vetted. You cannot judge people simply by a few things you hear and your feelings. Even your best Christian friends must be tested. You think you know somebody for 30 years, but the relationship was never truly tested, and then under the right circumstances that person betrays you, stabs you in the back, does not stand up with you or for you like you had thought they would.... growing pains.

Mark 13:12 And brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death;
Mark 13:13 and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

We only have a few years, and each month things get worse. Whatever you want to call those in power, they are ruthless, merciless, and think nothing of murdering and stealing. And the Lord Jesus and His people they wish to eliminate.

You cannot beat this thing thinking you are a spiritual Rambo. It takes a network of trusted people, and resources, and land beyond your own few acres of property. If you are not concerned about helping people to escape imprisonment and torture, read something else, cuz I'm not interested in being around such people. Jesus said, "When you see these things, flee!"

There's no sense in getting all worked up like that. Not all of us are going to be killed, otherwise the Scriptures about those alive saints that Jesus comes to gather on the day of His return would not be fulfilled.

The actual time of real tribulation upon the Church will be at the very end of the "great tribulation". Even the Ministry of the two witnesses in Revelation 11 represents a period of Testimony the saints will give against the beast.

And anyway, Lord Jesus told us to NOT FEAR those who can kill our flesh body, and not our soul. Thus He told us to be FAITHFUL even unto death.

Reactions: Keraz

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe what I was trying to find was this thought . . . That our watching is to be watching so closely and intently that we become one with Him Whom we watch, coming to see what He sees, and responding as He responds. Like 2 Cor. 3:18.

Much love!

APPLAUSE!!

Jesus, the Word of God, came from Heaven TO Earth; in the LIKENESS of EARTHLY men, for EARTHLY men to HEAR and SEE, "HOW" EARTHLY men could

*** BECOME "MADE" IN (soul of man & spirit of man & mind of natural man;
***IN THE LIKENESS, OF the Lord Jesus, BY and THROUGH, the POWER OF GOD...WHO IS "CHRIST"....***

AND...Have the POWER of God "withIN" the man...
1) TO KEEP that mans soul & spirit SAVED unto God, ONCE and FOREVER, via Gods Power.
2) TO consistently have Gods Spirit of TRUTH, IN that man, FEEDING that mans "MADE NEW spirit"...The testimony of Gods TRUTH...
3) FOR the man, to consistently LEAN ON, RELY ON, Gods POWER withIN, the man...
*** FOR the man: TO "MAKE" his "Carnal Mind" thoughts, ideas, YIELD to the mans NEW spirit, being FED, Gods Word of Truth.

Praise, Glory and Thankfulness to our
Great Lord God Almighty and His Wonderful Offerings, Promises and Blessings.

Taken

Reactions: marks

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ever asked for a rephrase, or said “to put that another way,” or “…in other words?”

but you have reminded me of a joke,
what do you call someone who speaks many languages?
a polyglot
what do you call someone who speaks two languages?
bi-lingual
what do you call someone who speaks one language?
american