I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you heard a person speak the following quotes:
-"I am not sure I have," ... when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."
-"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?" .... "I work hard, I'm an honorable person."

would you say they are a Christian? And if they are not a Christian, they are a satanist. Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scatterth abroad".

The person who stated these quotes, is Donald Trump. The first quote is from Trump on God: 'I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness', in 2016. The second quote is from Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?' (Video), in 2015. Trump has not uttered a word on the subject of following Jesus Christ since then. He has never mentioned Jesus Christ by name since then.

So is Trump a part of a secrety society? Who cares which faction he belongs to of his father the devil's kingdom. He is not a believer of the basic tenet of Christianity, of following Jesus Christ, by his words, across multiple years and sources.

All who are Christian and who follow Trump are being deceived into following a satanist.

Glory to God-the-Father and God-the-Son!
Many Christians have been deceived. I too was for awhile, until I noticed all he ever did was talk; his actions were entirely different. I think he was put in place to hook the Christians and deceive them. By now it's becoming apparent that he's not making decisions to benefit Christianity so I'm wondering when he's going to all out show his true colors. I'm hoping that more believers will wake up and see that we were deceived by a slick con artist.

Reactions: 4Jesus

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We need to remember one vital important factor, or perhaps two. The first, is that it is Satan who is the arch conspirator. He is at the head of the wood pile, and will quite happily let someone, or something, else take the glory for being the cause and instigator of all the chaos, mayhem, and messy wars etc we are witnessing. His goal? To be worshiped. But he knows he cannot walk into the local church, front up to the pulpit and demand, "worship me". He knows, you know, everyone knows such a tactic will never work, (so long as you are aware of who he is), which brings us to the second point; the second vital aspect we must remember...
deception. Jesus warned of deception. Many times. Be not deceived He said. So what has this got to do with Satan's ambition to be worshiped? He needs a proxy. A 'front-man', or more accurately a 'front-organisation' through which he receives what he considers his due. Worship does not simply consist of bowing down. It primarily means submission. And any submission to his ideals, goals, and practices be they in direct obedience to a Satanist priest or through his proxy which is teaching anything even remotely in accord with his ideals, and leads people away from truth, makes him a very happy fallen angel. But I ask, how many of us are aware fully of what is actually going on in the world, who are the real power brokers, who are the puppeteers and who the puppets? There are many theories about what organisation is in ultimate control. The Jesuits, the banksters, Freemasons, Secret Societies, the Illuminati. Personally, I think it is a combination of all of them. Some infiltrating others, and no-one, even within those organisations themselves, knowing precisely who is a member of what. BUt my tendency is to always give prophecy it due, and what I read in prophecy, and what I see in reality, is that religiously and politically, the CC will be at the forefront of any establishment of a NWO, and that behind this, one must give credit to the Jesuits, who for 400 years has led the counter reformation, and done anything, and everything, to promote Papalism as their 'cause celebre'. I believe they, above all others, have for a very long time gained such power and influence as to control to a great extent not just those shadowy organisations above, but also media, education, entertainment, and government.
I remember a Jesuit on TV going on back in the 1960's about how the Jesuit Order was taken over and how it was done, he was opposed to the Vatican II and pointed out the wrongs of that and that was way back at the beginning of that rubbish being peddled and a lot of truly in depth educated RC were furious about it all and many left the RCC.

It's the average person who just follows along in the Church that will just swallow anything that's the problem and such things work like a charm.
I ask people can they remember back in the 60's etc if they can remember how things have changed with their Church or another spin has popped up and added on too, or what ever they can remember that would be looked down on back in the day and now that is all seen to be ok, not to mention why that is so.
I get RC people saying that the RCC is called the Electric Church because every time they go they get a shock, it has even been said on a RC TV show some years ago that I would watch.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes. Politically naïve but his heart was in the right place...yet I always have issues with Christians getting too deep in politics...I think the world infects the Christian rather than the other way around.

Probably...if not, certainly one of their puppets.

I see some trends...and I understand symbolism in prophecy. BUt there will be things to come no-one can or does expect. There will be many surprises...Trump was one of them. Who'da thought?
We trust our governments too much...and the leaders of them. Soon as one comes along claiming to be a Christian we fall in love with them and place the title "messiah' after their name. Governments have not been the friends of the populace for many decades...in fact, not since the signing of the Constitution have the people's true interests been the focus of any government, with perhaps the odd exception in certain individuals.

Patsy.
The FBI and the CIA, must have had people at the forefront in on the conspiracy. Even the VP was at the scene overseeing the whole shebang.

Don't know about that.

I didn't get that you were only speaking of leaders. You said, Hitler and all other murderers in history...I still have problems thinking God was directly responsible for the murder of 6000000 Jews, so many more millions of others throughout the European theater, as well as the many in the south Pacific, because He "chose Hitler".

Hi did...but there was a purpose in doing so. IT was for the ultimate redemption of HIs people. I cannot see any eternal purpose in Hitlers rise to power and the subsequent death and mayhem that resulted.
Why?

You do. He said the wages of in was death. You question, doubt, and go so far as totally deny that when you say...eternal torment.
As for Hitler he was just a Puppet of the Talmud Zionist So called Jews and it sticks out like dogs balls to me, the Great Whore he Media has done a great job of leading Goyim astray, I think that Jews are correct about their views on what Goyim are, they are just use full idiots. Look at it this way the Goyim are that pathetic stupid that they do not even know How communism was truly created or what it truly is in fact, the ignorance is just so astounding, that I could look at it this way, well they reaped what they sowed, so who cares ? why should I bother and if people today are that pathetic that they don't truly care at all, why should I care. only thing I am a Christian so I do care, even for idiots and fools, but the main problem is that the generations were not taught History in depth, but some mainly pathetic dribble that did not teach one truly why such came about in depth, it was mainly indoctrination crap fit only for idiots.

So I ask myself, is it that maybe most would not have the ability to understand or is it that such would cause a lot of anger in many Circles ? the truth would set people free and that is truly a danger to some, who do not want peoples minds opened to the reality's, so we have most people living in a bubble so to speak, just a consumer dolt who is hooked on trashy simple minded ego driven and happy to be a simple minded fool who can't truly think about much in depth and it they try then they complain that there head hurts.
Look at how many truly smart people are around, you name any great looked up to whatever and what they can do, but when you mention Jesus Christ, bingo the lights go out ! directly and you find you are talking to a total dill who is totally lost, they are floating in space so the speak and do not have their feet flat on the ground. everything that has to do with Man is Jesus Christ and one has to gravitate to him and once one draws away from him then they are floating off into their own madness or just works of man and it is this madness that the Talmud or Illuminati if you want to call it that, because that is what it is, it just uses usfull idiots to do it's bidding, just like Satan does ! not to mention they sure do cover their tracks well, just like Satan does, truly it is a work of art to behold ! but most can not fathom such workings, well for one is that the fool like such and is impressed and it feeds such a idiots ego and that's why the Great power ?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This Great power is just Crap ! it's been given to such ! and it's because they do not truly know what they do, as Jesus said.
To one who knows what this madness in fact truly is, Is to know why it is so, Jesus tells us why and gave us the key, but evil is within every Church working against Jesus and what he Gave us.
The Jews are Lost they are morons who only do the works of man, they missed the Boat 2000 years ago and it's no wonder that they murdered 6million Jews for their madness, let alone 60 million goyim in WW2 and the Goyim is just to stupid to understand the hand of such Evil, they just can not get it through their brainwashed head, because they do not understand such Evil how it truly works.
I point out Political Correctness for its part in the creation of Communism and Nazi dictatorships, now the fact is that Political Correctness is the Key to their power, you take that power off they and they have nothing zip ! they can not delude the people and they can not put fear into anyone to shut freedom of speech up.
Freedom of speech is the most powerful tool we have against such thugs and yet we have so many idiots who idolise Political Correctness that we are going down the same track that the moron Communist and Nazis did, the Talmud mob are pissing themselves laughing at just how pathetic their useful idiots are, no wonder they call you Goyim because you are just that, their Cattle ! they can do what ever they like with you all, just like one does with a Cow. The OT is about the Letter of the Law and ownership, it's not about Salvation at all, Satan hates Salvation because it's about Truth and will set you free from being a stupid pathetic Slave to Sin.
I have had such pricks try to stomp all over me all my life and I know their works and boy do they get angry when I point their works out.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... NEWS...

Presidental SALARY, $400,000 per year.
Paid quarterly, 100,000
Presidental SALARY REQUIRED by LAW, to be received BY the President.

TRUMPS...2017 Received & Donated SALARY
1 quarter...Dept of Interior
2 quarter...Health & Human Services
3 quarter...Dept of Education
4 quarter...Dept of Transportation

TRUMP..2018 Received & Donated SALARY
1 quarter...Dept of Vet Affairs
2 quarter...Small Bus. Admin
3 quarter...Nat Inst on Alcohol Abuse

TRUMP <--> a member of some Secret Society? Don't KNOW, Don't Care.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
40 pages because someone FEARS Trump is a Secret plotter, to DO WHAT?

And WHAT is the INDICATION of this FEARED supposed Secret plotter?

The WAY he (Trump) hold his hands.

Because WE ALL KNOW, facial expressions, hand gestures, body posturing....is ALL patented...and can ONLY MEAN...
ONE THING...

LOL LOL LOL

Good grief, don't sit with your legs crossed....or make a gesture with your index finger in the air....someone might fear you have to go wee wee. LOL

Surely don't gesture "hook 'em horns".... you might be a devil.
LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to their official website. I couln’t find any evidence of him being a member. Maybe you will have better luck than me: The Illuminati | Official Website
I don't trust that. Trump is their secret weapon to keep the people quiet while he secretly fulfills his masters' plan. He's not going to show his hand right away. Do you see how each time he lets Christians down, he throws them a small bone while doing the exact opposite of what he said he'd do? Christians have to be more discerning and not so gullible.

He just signed the bill actually weakening ICE's ability to deport criminals while saying he was taking care of ICE! He's an in-your-face liar.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... NEWS...

Presidental SALARY, $400,000 per year.
Paid quarterly, 100,000
Presidental SALARY REQUIRED by LAW, to be received BY the President.

TRUMPS...2017 Received & Donated SALARY
1 quarter...Dept of Interior
2 quarter...Health & Human Services
3 quarter...Dept of Education
4 quarter...Dept of Transportation

TRUMP..2018 Received & Donated SALARY
1 quarter...Dept of Vet Affairs
2 quarter...Small Bus. Admin
3 quarter...Nat Inst on Alcohol Abuse

TRUMP <--> a member of some Secret Society? Don't KNOW, Don't Care.

Glory to God,
Taken
Please take a closer look at what he's doing. He just signed a spending bill giving criminal aliens a virtual open door into the U.S. He knows full well that MS-13 has committed serious vile attacks. He is not for us Taken. He's following his masters, and by that I don't mean Christ.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
40 pages because someone FEARS Trump is a Secret plotter, to DO WHAT?

And WHAT is the INDICATION of this FEARED supposed Secret plotter?

The WAY he (Trump) hold his hands.

Because WE ALL KNOW, facial expressions, hand gestures, body posturing....is ALL patented...and can ONLY MEAN...
ONE THING...

LOL LOL LOL

Good grief, don't sit with your legs crossed....or make a gesture with your index finger in the air....someone might fear you have to go wee wee. LOL

Surely don't gesture "hook 'em horns".... you might be a devil.
LOL

Glory to God,
Taken
To do what? To collapse America. There is a depopulation plan for 2025. The illuminati have been planning this for decades and it fits with Revelations. Others know more about this than I do because God just led me into a deeper study of Revelations. But the plan for the New World Order is to make Canada and South America joined with America to become the North American Union - just like they did with Britain. Don't you see the plan taking shape? They're erasing boundaries - there is no more populism because we're a blend of all these other cultures. Maybe you don't see it as much if you don't live on the coast, but many areas have been almost entirely taken over by foreigners. Most of the doctors in our area are foreign. When I had an emergency and was rushed to the ER I couldn't be seen because it was packed with immigrants getting free health care. Trump is continuing this and just signed legislation that crippled ICE from being able to deport criminals. The you know what is about to hit the fan.

Donald Trump’s New World Order Connections Revealed

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is their secret weapon to keep the people quiet while he secretly fulfills his masters' plan.
Who is Trumps "master" ?

He just signed the bill actually weakening ICE's ability to deport criminals while saying he was taking care of ICE! He's an in-your-face liar.

Certainly you are not simply parroting others and have read the BILL .... correct?

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please take a closer look at what he's doing. He just signed a spending bill giving criminal aliens a virtual open door into the U.S.

Please identify the Bill # and Section # giving anything to criminal aliens.

He's following his masters, and by that I don't mean Christ.

And who exactly is his "masters" ?

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To do what? To collapse America. There is a depopulation plan for 2025. The illuminati have been planning this for decades and it fits with Revelations. Others know more about this than I do because God just led me into a deeper study of Revelations. But the plan for the New World Order is to make Canada and South America joined with America to become the North American Union - just like they did with Britain. Don't you see the plan taking shape? They're erasing boundaries - there is no more populism because we're a blend of all these other cultures. Maybe you don't see it as much if you don't live on the coast, but many areas have been almost entirely taken over by foreigners. Most of the doctors in our area are foreign. When I had an emergency and was rushed to the ER I couldn't be seen because it was packed with immigrants getting free health care. Trump is continuing this and just signed legislation that crippled ICE from being able to deport criminals. The you know what is about to hit the fan.

Donald Trump’s New World Order Connections Revealed

What is the Iluminati?

What is your Proof Trump is in cahoots with that group?

Taken

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many Christians have been deceived. I too was for awhile, until I noticed all he ever did was talk; his actions were entirely different. I think he was put in place to hook the Christians and deceive them. By now it's becoming apparent that he's not making decisions to benefit Christianity so I'm wondering when he's going to all out show his true colors. I'm hoping that more believers will wake up and see that we were deceived by a slick con artist.

Agreed. I doubt Trump is the anti-christ however; just a run-of-the-mill normal worker of iniquity. (although, Trump's personality seems like he would want to be the anti-christ, heh).

That being said, another problem I'm seeing, is that his son-in-law, is writing a peace plan for Israel with its neighbors; at the very least, could this lead to the prophesy in Daniel 9:27 "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't trust that. Trump is their secret weapon to keep the people quiet while he secretly fulfills his masters' plan. He's not going to show his hand right away. Do you see how each time he lets Christians down, he throws them a small bone while doing the exact opposite of what he said he'd do? Christians have to be more discerning and not so gullible.

And you my friend are getting even more and more paranoid ...:rolleyes:

Jesus Christ has been left right out of this thread.
Why on earth it has been placed in the Christian Spirituality Board I have no idea...I see no faith whatever in this whole thread!!!

Reactions: Taken

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agenda 21.
Sorry , but , I am not deceived but can see quite clearly the hand of God operating in these world events, which is why their has been so much opposition to Donald Trump as the President and why his win blind-sided all the mainstream media jackals.The POTUS is a Nationalist, not a globalist and he is pro-Christianity which illuminati are Not, they are the direct opposite. President Donald Trump was a business man, he is a dyed in the wool Patriot with only the interests are the USA first and foremost is his priority, he is not a globalist, neither is he an illuminati. He is more akin to the nationalist type ideals that were held by President Ronald Reagan to make America Great Again - i.e. a self-identified strong thriving nation & reclaim it's status & power world-wide which Obama and his minions tried to dissipate. By the Trump win as President, GOD put the brakes on the globalist socialist elites agenda, whose goal is to put the whole world under a One World Global Socialist Government control, which is not far off in the future btw. The Globalists are in control of the UN, this is where the Agenda 21 was hatched & will be imposed from, and they Hate this Nationalist President Trump & all leaders who are thwarting their globalist agenda, which should be obvious. The POTUS is in direct opposition to the UN not in cahoots with it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry , but , I am not deceived but can see quite clearly the hand of God operating in these world events, which is why their has been so much opposition to Donald Trump as the President and why his win blind-sided all the mainstream media jackals.The POTUS is a Nationalist, not a globalist and he is pro-Christianity which illuminati are Not, they are the direct opposite. President Donald Trump was a business man, he is a dyed in the wool Patriot with only the interests are the USA first and foremost is his priority, he is not a globalist, neither is he an illuminati. He is more akin to the nationalist type ideals that were held by President Ronald Reagan to make America Great Again - i.e. a self-identified strong thriving nation & reclaim it's status & power world-wide which Obama and his minions tried to dissipate. By the Trump win as President, GOD put the brakes on the globalist socialist elites agenda, whose goal is to put the whole world under a One World Global Socialist Government control, which is not far off in the future btw. The Globalists are in control of the UN, this is where the Agenda 21 was hatched & will be imposed from, and they Hate this Nationalist President Trump & all leaders who are thwarting their globalist agenda, which should be obvious. The POTUS is in direct opposition to the UN not in cahoots with it.

Nice to have you with us.
....welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: Taken and tzcho2

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry , but , I am not deceived but can see quite clearly the hand of God operating in these world events, which is why their has been so much opposition to Donald Trump as the President and why his win blind-sided all the mainstream media jackals.

The clear hand of God operating in world events, also applies to the anti-christ, does it not? Won't God utilize the anti-christ as a tool? Doesn't God use evil for good?

The POTUS is a Nationalist, not a globalist and he is pro-Christianity which illuminati are Not, they are the direct opposite.

Do you mean a nationalist who builds hotels in countries around the world, has products made in China, whose daughter has products made in China, that kind of nationalist? Wouldn't an actual nationalist keep that money "in house"?

As far as being pro-Christianity, anyone can say so publicly; if they are deceiving, how would you know?

President Donald Trump was a business man, he is a dyed in the wool Patriot with only the interests are the USA first and foremost is his priority, he is not a globalist, neither is he an illuminati.

As a narcissist, his first and foremost priority his himself, and his family. Do you not agree the man is a narcissist?

He is more akin to the nationalist type ideals that were held by President Ronald Reagan to make America Great Again - i.e. a self-identified strong thriving nation & reclaim it's status & power world-wide which Obama and his minions tried to dissipate. By the Trump win as President, GOD put the brakes on the globalist socialist elites agenda, whose goal is to put the whole world under a One World Global Socialist Government control, which is not far off in the future btw. The Globalists are in control of the UN, this is where the Agenda 21 was hatched & will be imposed from, and they Hate this Nationalist President Trump & all leaders who are thwarting their globalist agenda, which should be obvious. The POTUS is in direct opposition to the UN not in cahoots with it.

Agreed that God put the brakes on, to allow more time for conversions to Jesus; doesn't matter who the president is, so why not give God all the glory? This is going to end in world-wide subjugation to the anti-christ/false messiah, so what does it matter anyway if this "country" becomes "great again" for only a little amount of time; it's irrelevant to the prophesized end as written in the book of Revelation.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The clear hand of God operating in world events, also applies to the anti-christ, does it not? Won't God utilize the anti-christ as a tool? Doesn't God use evil for good?

Do you mean a nationalist who builds hotels in countries around the world, has products made in China, whose daughter has products made in China, that kind of nationalist? Wouldn't an actual nationalist keep that money "in house"?

As far as being pro-Christianity, anyone can say so publicly; if they are deceiving, how would you know?

As a narcissist, his first and foremost priority his himself, and his family. Do you not agree the man is a narcissist?

Agreed that God put the brakes on, to allow more time for conversions to Jesus; doesn't matter who the president is, so why not give God all the glory? This is going to end in world-wide subjugation to the anti-christ/false messiah, so what does it matter anyway if this "country" becomes "great again" for only a little amount of time; it's irrelevant to the prophesized end as written in the book of Revelation.

Welcome to the Site.

I must say I stand with @tzcho2 on Trump.
He's by no means perfect.... I don't say he is a Christian, but I do believe God put him in place to hold back the tide a wee bit longer.

God used a donkey, He used Nebuchadnezzar, God will use who He wills. Time is running out...I hope we all have oil in our lamps.

Reactions: 4Jesus and tzcho2

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where am I not giving GOD ALL the glory? I am totally giving all glory to GOD and I stand by my post. The fact that Trump build hotels around the world - guess what? that is what successful influential businessmen do. Also, I am a disgusting lowly depraved sinner who was saved by grace, I certainly would not want everyone to gossip about my past, point fingers at me & throw my sins in my face daily, would anyone? Instead, Christians should be praying for the POTUS that he would be saved & that God would give him grace & that he would receive the gospel of Jesus unto his repentance & salvation. Seems all of the mainstream world loves to hate President Trump & participate in mudslinging slander, ad hominem attacks & psychiatric labels upon the POTUS so, I don't participate in that group activity. I certainly don't want to jump in to that dark company, why would anyone who is of the kingdom of heaven? The bible tells us that 1 Cor 15:33 "Do not be deceived evil communications corrupts good morals..." Shalom to you.
President Donald Trump is not the illuminati nor is he the anti-christ either quite obviously.

Last edited: