I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember a Jesuit on TV going on back in the 1960's about how the Jesuit Order was taken over and how it was done, he was opposed to the Vatican II and pointed out the wrongs of that and that was way back at the beginning of that rubbish being peddled and a lot of truly in depth educated RC were furious about it all and many left the RCC.

It's the average person who just follows along in the Church that will just swallow anything that's the problem and such things work like a charm.
I ask people can they remember back in the 60's etc if they can remember how things have changed with their Church or another spin has popped up and added on too, or what ever they can remember that would be looked down on back in the day and now that is all seen to be ok, not to mention why that is so.
I get RC people saying that the RCC is called the Electric Church because every time they go they get a shock, it has even been said on a RC TV show some years ago that I would watch.
I read something like that - that the Catholic church was taken over. I read that they said "We just have to wait for the right Pope." I"m still trying to sort it all out.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. I doubt Trump is the anti-christ however; just a run-of-the-mill normal worker of iniquity. (although, Trump's personality seems like he would want to be the anti-christ, heh).

That being said, another problem I'm seeing, is that his son-in-law, is writing a peace plan for Israel with its neighbors; at the very least, could this lead to the prophesy in Daniel 9:27 "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."?
I don't think Trump is the antichrist either - just a tool of the illuminati. I spoke with another believer who thinks Kushner is the antichrist. The Scripture you gave is very interesting. I signed up for a few Prophecy Watch newsletters to keep my thumb on the pulse of what's going on to better understand it.

Do you have any ideas about how America is to be depopulated? I read that the Deagal document calls for a depopulation by 2025. I spoke with someone who told me to move away from the north.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where am I not giving GOD ALL the glory? I am totally giving all glory to GOD and I stand by my post.

I'm sorry, I meant that as a general question, not specific to you; I should've worded that better. My point is, no matter which human is doing something, it is God-the-Father and God-the-Son who deserves the glory. No matter which human is leader, it all depends on God.

The fact that Trump build hotels around the world - guess what? that is what successful influential businessmen do.

It is also what "successful international influential businessmen do", which is why he's really a globalist in his actions. Also, I'm not the one who claimed he was a nationalist though.

Also, I am a disgusting lowly depraved sinner who was saved by grace,

Agreed, as am I.

I certainly would not want everyone to gossip about my past, point figures at me & throw my sins in my face daily, would anyone?

Only those who know the "game" of public politics, and jump in to the cess pool. I wouldn't want that, therefore, I don't play politics. Trump did, did he not?

Instead, Christians should be praying for the POTUS that he would be saved & that God would give him grace & that he would receive the gospel of Jesus unto his repentance & salvation.

I agree, Christians should be praying for all of their enemies, as Jesus instructed, including the leaders. Jesus would not have asked us to pray for our enemies and our leaders if there wasn't anything to pray for, would he, yet he did because there is a reason - workers of iniquity in the kingdom of their father the devil.

Seems all of the mainstream world loves to hate President Trump & participate in mudslinging slander, ad hominem attacks & psychiatric labels upon the POTUS so, I don't participate in that group activity.

How did I "mudsling"? I quoted Trump about his feelings on repentance/forgiveness and argued about him actually being a globalist because he has business all over the world. As far as "psychiatric labels", maybe others label him more than what I said; I only labeled him once, so that would be a (singular) "psychiatric label". And you never answered my question. Do you agree or not that the man is a narcissist?

I certainly don't want to jump in to that dark company, why would anyone who is of the kingdom of heaven? The bible tells us that 1 Cor 15:33 "Do not be deceived evil communications corrupts good morals..."

I don't want to at all, unless it is a deception, and Christians/believers are being deceived by it. If I stood by and at the least did not speak up, then I contributed to the deception (as I see it).

I'd much rather be in Heaven, with God, then worrying about a planet, including the USA, that will be subjugated to evil as written by God.

Shalom to you.
And to you, in God-the-Father and God-the-Son's kingdom.

President Donald Trump is not the illuminati nor is he the anti-christ either quite obviously.

I don't care which group he belongs to or even if he does; he does belong to satan his father, however. And I doubt he is the anti-christ also.

Do you think Trump is a Christian, uttering the following quotes in these two articles:
-https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-on-god-i-dont-like-to-have-to-ask-for-forgiveness-2016-1
-https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-why-do-i-have-to-repent-or-ask-for-forgiveness-if-i-am-not-making-mistakes-video.html

Those are two sources, across two years; it isn't one source that could've been "doctored"/clipped.

And before anyone accuses me of "judging" Trump (not saying you specifically will, anyone), I am not judging, I am reading/listening. If Trump said nothing regarding this topic, then I would be judging.

In Christ Jesus.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you my friend are getting even more and more paranoid ...:rolleyes:

Jesus Christ has been left right out of this thread.
Why on earth it has been placed in the Christian Spirituality Board I have no idea...I see no faith whatever in this whole thread!!!

There are believers who want to discuss this issue and how it relates to Revelations - you don't have to follow this thread or worry about it - that's unhealthy BG. None of us can be the self-appointed overseer of another believer's spiritual walk. That's between them and God. You're taking too much on yourself. There are other topics that you can seek out that you feel fits with what you personally agree with instead of imposing your personal views on others. Christ called such people busybodies:) Take the day off and relax. You're going to work yourself into a dither.

1 Timothy 5:13 - And withal they learn [to be] idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

1 Peter 4:15 - But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the Site.

I must say I stand with @tzcho2 on Trump.
He's by no means perfect.... I don't say he is a Christian, but I do believe God put him in place to hold back the tide a wee bit longer.

God used a donkey, He used Nebuchadnezzar, God will use who He wills. Time is running out...I hope we all have oil in our lamps.

Hi ByGrace, thank you for the welcome.

So wait a second, please clarify something for me, I'm confused. You don't believe Trump is a Christian, yet you support/follow him? I guess the question for me is, when does supporting/following someone cross the line of their beliefs? Meaning, I support God-the-Father for placing non-Christian evil leaders to bring about the end, however, I don't support that leader/human, nor defend him. Where is the line crossed in following/supporting an evil being, and following/supporting God-the-Father? Does that include defending the evil worker?

How would that apply to the false messiah. I am a Christian, and support/follow Jesus, as you are. Would you follow/support the anti-christ? God-the-Father will use the anti-christ too.

Is it the "mark of the beast" that is the line for supporting evil leaders?

I'm sorry for being argumentative, I'm just curious of where the line is in supporting non-Christian leaders. Thanks in advance for you view.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are believers who want to discuss this issue and how it relates to Revelations - you don't have to follow this thread or worry about it - that's unhealthy BG. None of us can be the self-appointed overseer of another believer's spiritual walk. That's between them and God. You're taking too much on yourself. There are other topics that you can seek out that you feel fits with what you personally agree with instead of imposing your personal views on others. Christ called such people busybodies:) Take the day off and relax. You're going to work yourself into a dither.

1 Timothy 5:13 - And withal they learn [to be] idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

1 Peter 4:15 - But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

You forgot to answer your claims...

What is the iluminati?

Who are Trump's masters?

What is your proof for these claims?

Taken

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think Trump is the antichrist either - just a tool of the illuminati. I spoke with another believer who thinks Kushner is the antichrist. The Scripture you gave is very interesting. I signed up for a few Prophecy Watch newsletters to keep my thumb on the pulse of what's going on to better understand it.

Heh, I'd be disappointed if Kushner is the antichrist. Like for reals, that's who was chosen - God and satan can do better, hehe.

Although, he does seem effiminate in his mannerisms and speech, or is that just me who sees that? Is his marriage to Ivanka a public show; could he really be a homosexual behind closed doors? Which would prove another prophecy, Daniel 11:37 "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.".

I just can't see someone like Kushner magnifying himself above all; he's too introverted/quiet. Not that I'm right, he could be, or he could change into that; not sure right now. I think I'm getting ahead of myself with Kushner being the anti-christ.

And speaking of Ivanka, what kind of Christian converts back to judiaism? She did not understand at all. She converted into the "synagogue of satan", per Revelation 3:9. If they were jews of God, they would be in Christ Jesus, thus Christian, and not jews anymore. Ivanka went the opposite way - doesn't make sense....

Do you have any ideas about how America is to be depopulated? I read that the Deagal document calls for a depopulation by 2025. I spoke with someone who told me to move away from the north.

Yes, but it is quite different than human writings. I believe in the "catching up"/"taking away", aka the "rapture". That's where my hope for the future is.

At this point in time, most of the world is anti-christ. I'd say, convservatively guessing, there's around 1.5 billion Christians (depending on one's view of catholics and/or protestants- sorry to anyone catholic or protestant, not trying to argue for or against, just stating some do). Everyone else is anti-christ/satanist.

Of those 1.5 billion or so, most are in the USA/Mexico, central/south America, and Europe (of course there are other Christian in different areas, just saying where the majority are).

If the "rapture" occurs, those areas will be depopulated, then the remaining anti-christ leaders can use almost any reason for the disappearances; though "aliens" took the hateful beings away so "mother earth" types can live in harmony, seems like the easiest explanation with all the "proof" of aliens in the last 40-50 years.

There's still 5-6 billion people left to rule. I don't think the anti-christ leaders really want much of a depopulation (just state publicly to get rid of the resistors/Christians), they want to rule, and rule as many as possible. So there depopulation documents are just a tool to use that "they" are in command and depopulating,when it's really God-the-Father and God-the-Son, to bring wrath upon this world.

edited to add: Also, I hope it's before 2025 - I'm ready to lift off to Heaven today!

edited to add: What about you? What do you think of a/the depopulation?

edited to add again (sorry): I just thought about something else. What if the "depopulation" is actually the satanists explaining the opening of the 4th seal in Revelation, whereby the 4th rider of the pale horse, goes out, and has power over the fourth of the earth - Revelation 6:8 "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth"

And this depopulation cover by the antichrist leaders could be explaining both the "rapture" and the opening of the 4th seal.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So wait a second, please clarify something for me, I'm confused. You don't believe Trump is a Christian, yet you support/follow him? I guess the question for me is, when does supporting/following someone cross the line of their beliefs?

Goodness, that is very over the top!!

#1 I did not say that I didn't believe that Trump was a christian..I said "I'm not saying Trump is a christian but..blah blah blah..."
Only God know those that are His, The Day will reveal it.

I'm not in USA so no I do not support or vote for him, but I would if I were there. MANY Canadians would.

I support what he says that he stands for ..family, anti abortion and the such like....

What I find totally CRAZY is that it seems USA "christians" look for any speck or flaw in Trump....they expect him to be perfect...yet look at all the many presidents and leadership before him...I never heard one word about- " they should be" christian and perfect, or they are probably the anti christ or some other evil thing." Foolishness, it never happened.
No, all those preceding him were just political runners... Who suddenly changed the rules??o_O

If I just sat here and waited for "just christians" to run for office, so that I could vote for them...hell would freeze over.

Don't be so silly, I do not believe for one moment that all through your christian life you ONLY ever "follow, or vote for" Christians.. ..otherwise you would be compromising your beliefs ?..I don't believe it!!!!! :eek: o_O :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and tzcho2

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you realize the "body language experts" quoted by OP is "truth in satire" ? and it's linked to lefty sources that hate the President? The guys from medium.com are very powerful lefties from Twitter , that is itself notoriously bigoted leftist liberal social media platform that is joined with anyone bent on taking down President Trump.

Reactions: Helen and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

#1 I did not say that I didn't believe that Trump was a christian..I said "I'm not saying Trump is a christian but..blah blah blah..."
Only God know those that are His The Day will reveal it.

I'm not in USA so no I do not support or vote for him, but I would if I were there. MANY Canadians would.

I support what he says he stands for ..family, anti abortion and the such like....

What I find totally CRAZY is that it seems USA "christians" look for any speck or flaw in Trump....they expect him to be perfect...yet look at all the many presidents and leadership before him...I never heard one word about " they should be christian and perfect or they are probably the anti christ or some other evil thing. "
No, all those preceding him were just political runners... Who suddenly changed the rules??

If I just sat here and waited for "just christians" to run, so I could vote for them...hell would freeze over.

Don't be so silly, I do not believe for one moment that through your christian life you ONLY ever "follow, or vote for" Christians.. ..otherwise you would be compromising your beliefs ?..I don't believe it!!!!! :eek: o_O :rolleyes:

^5

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you realize the "body language experts" quoted by OP is "truth in satire" ? and it's linked to lefty sources that hate the President? The guys from medium.com are very powerful lefties from Twitter , that is itself notoriously bigoted leftist liberal social media platform that is joined with anyone bent on taking down President Trump.

It's the "internet syndrome"... If it is on the internet, it must be true....LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: tzcho2 and Helen

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Only God know those that are His The Day will reveal it.

I'm sorry, I'm getting confused. Do you believe Trump is or is not a Christian?

I support what he says he stands for ..family, anti abortion and the such like....

Family, heh, that's funny. Abortion, ok, I agree.

What I find totally CRAZY is that it seems USA "christians" look for any speck or flaw in Trump....they expect him to be perfect...yet look at all the many presidents and leadership before him...I never heard one word about " they should be christian and perfect or they are probably the anti christ or some other evil thing. "
No, all those preceding him were just political runners... Who suddenly changed the rules??

If I just sat here and waited for "just christians" to run, so I could vote for them...hell would freeze over.

Don't be so silly, I do not believe for one moment that through your christian life you ONLY ever "follow, or vote for" Christians.. ..otherwise you would be compromising your beliefs ?..I don't believe it!!!!! :eek: o_O:rolleyes:

Yes ByGrace, I have never voted, not even once, because I don't believe the leaders were Christian. Nor have I ever "followed" a political leader (and I'm in the USA, born and raised). So yes, I am not compromising my beliefs.

If you don't believe it, wow, not sure what to tell you, but there is indeed at least one person out here, that will not vote/follow/support a non-Christian leader.

As to the "they should be christian and perfect", I never once accused him of not being perfect, because I know he's not, nor am I, but I wouldn't follow/support me either, and neither shall I of Trump (nor anyone who isn't Jesus Christ - I'm not even for democracy anymore (since being a child), I'm now all in for a theocracy/dictatorship from Jesus Christ, how about you?).

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sorry, I'm getting confused. Do you believe Trump is or is not a Christian?

I have no idea at all... as I said...that is God's business and between him and God.
I personally think many christians will be in for a shock when they get to the kingdom and see who is and who isn't!!

As I say..I vote for what the runner stands for and will fight for...

( although to be honest I am beginning to believe that no matter who votes for what and whoever...the left in all our countries will make sure they get control ...George Sorus wont let it happen again. )

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh great...now I learned something new today! :)

GR8T 4 U A?

(Great for you eh)

I am learning ( slowly) all of bbyrd009's "short cuts" too in typing. Ha!

I need an urban dictionary and then wonder if he is talking about Scripture or UFO aliens. LOL

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
( although to be honest I am beginning to believe that no matter who votes for what and whoever...the left in all our countries will make sure they get control ...George Sorus wont let it happen again. )

I never vote for a LEADER, but have no problem voting for a SERVANT.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot to answer your claims...

What is the iluminati?

Who are Trump's masters?

What is your proof for these claims?

Taken
I followed a winding path and read so much that I don't even know where I began. You can start by researching Agenda 21. Henry Makow has a good site that will explain some of the basics: An Illuminati Primer

David Stewart has a lot of informational material: The TRUTH About 911!

Walter Veith has some excellent videos online if you search for them.

What is your proof that God exists?