I'm new

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Therapist

Sep 24, 2007
Hello everyone. I'm a mental health therapist that is also a Christian. I am often torn as to how to handle faith in my work place. My program accepts public funding, so sharing my faith is against regulations. I'm also seeking fellowship with other Christians, which is especially difficult on line. I also have concerns that I have seen in the world that I would like to share with the community. I was saved during the 90's in a wonderful, dynamic small church. I was raised in a Christian home, but never really made myself open to the Holy Spirit. I just went through the motions, went to church, but really didn't believe with my heart. I'm married (ten years) to a wonderful Christian woman who has been an incredible blessing. We have a four year old daughter that has touched my heart. We do feel blessed, but when we are bombarded by the world, it's nice to have a refuge to hear from others. I hope that this is the place for me. Thanks!!!!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board the rapist, I hope you will get into the Word and learn truth. With love, peace, joy, pleasure and so much more.P.S. Your forum name is a bit disturbing for me.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.