Image of Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got this image off a motorcycle whose design was with a copper look... Looked really cool!

Jesus12_zpssd1o0bvy.png

Reactions: StanJ

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like it too.
If it were 3 dimensions instead of 2, it would be an idol, according to some, which makes no sense.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I took an image of the shroud of Turin Jesus and added the eyes of an ancient picture of Josephus...

JosephusJesus3_zps23nenfgu.jpg

Edited the image a tad. Would love to find an artist to put this on my vehicles!

Jesus12_zps2rnpfshk.png

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
rockytopva said:
I took an image of the shroud of Turin Jesus and added the eyes of an ancient picture of Josephus...

JosephusJesus3_zps23nenfgu.jpg

Edited the image a tad. Would love to find an artist to put this on my vehicles!
I saw a special on the Shroud...it was quite interesting.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putting eyes to that really put a new perspective. Question though, does anyone else think that the images look a little older than someone in their 30's? Just an observation.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Born_Again said:
Putting eyes to that really put a new perspective. Question though, does anyone else think that the images look a little older than someone in their 30's? Just an observation.
This was AFTER He went through all that suffering. I think that would make anyone look older, but quite frankly I'm not really convinced by the shrouds purported authenticity, it's just interesting to me how many people have looked at it and confirmed they believe it is.

wesOK

Apr 26, 2016
We have to be compassionate, kind, and forgiving if we want to be truly happy in this life. Our goal in life is to be more Christlike and these three characteristics are vital in doing this. We must also do this to teach our children and youth how to obtain these attributes. it is our responsibility as well as the churches. We can help our churches through fundraisers and programs like cell Phones 4 Churches. This will give them the ability to get the resources needed to help in this education process. It is definitely not the responsibility of the public schools and we must recognize that fact. We must be examples of living what Jesus taught us. Love everyone you come across in life and treat others the way you want to be treated.