In One Hour Everything Is Going to Change

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(kriss;22601)
I think All means ALL I just think some will be quite surprised
That is what I have always thought too - the good, bad & ugly will all be changed. The reason I ask is that a friend, whose Biblical scholarship I greatly value, believes only those of the "first resurrection" (Rev.20:5) are changed into a spiritual body.Rev.20:5 but the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6.Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.I believe that the "dead" in that verse are the spiritually dead, those that will be taught during the millennium. He agrees but believes they are still in a flesh body....will continue to live as before, have children, etc. I, on the other hand, think they are in a spiritual body but....both of us know they are liable to die in the "second death." The odd thing is I have seen scripture that can lead one to either of the conclusions. Perhaps this is something we just can't know yet. So far....I'm leaning toward ALL being in a spiritual body........Whirlwind

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(whirlwind;22607)
(Kriss;22601)
I think All means ALL I just think some will be quite surprised
That is what I have always thought too - the good, bad & ugly will all be changed. The reason I ask is that a friend, whose Biblical scholarship I greatly value, believes only those of the "first resurrection" (Rev.20:5) are changed into a spiritual body.Rev.20:5 but the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6.Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.I believe that the "dead" in that verse are the spiritually dead, those that will be taught during the millennium. He agrees but believes they are still in a flesh body....will continue to live as before, have children, etc. I, on the other hand, think they are in a spiritual body but....both of us know they are liable to die in the "second death." The odd thing is I have seen scripture that can lead one to either of the conclusions. Perhaps this is something we just can't know yet. So far....I'm leaning toward ALL being in a spiritual body........WhirlwindSatan is in his spiritual body, why can't the evil and the ugly being changed too? (which I'm referring to the Kenites, which is Satan's offspring) On another note, how can the flesh live upto the mellineum age? The flesh body can only live upto 120 years old. (Genesis 6:3)JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(thesuperjag;22608)
Satan is in his spiritual body, why can't the evil and the ugly being changed too? (which I'm referring to the Kenites, which is Satan's offspring) On another note, how can the flesh live upto the mellineum age. The flesh body can only live upto 120 years old? (Genesis 6:3)JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.
Hi Superjag,My friend believes they will continue to live and die as they do now, through the millennium. It isn't that he doesn't think the evil and ugly can't be changed too but is that he thinks only those that are "priests of God" :priest: will be changed....those that didn't take the mark of the beast. I continue to believe all will be changed but, as I said, there are some scriptures that can go either way. His contention is that at the 2nd Advent every knee shall bow....all will know there is a Christ. Where we differ is in all being in spirit or only some..........Whirlwind

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a reason there are nukes all over the world folks.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who has nukes in the Southern Hemisphere?
There will never be a nuke war, because the Lord has said He will destroy all weapons of war. Ezekiel 7:14, Hosea 2:18, Psalms 46:9
Wishful thinking! ONLY God knows that.

Matthew 24
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

Reactions: pompadour

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wishful thinking! ONLY God knows that.
God will; not allow nukes to pollute the holy Land.
When the Iranian crazies try to send a nuke missile to Israel , the Lord will send a powerful Electro-Magnetic Pulse from the sun, which will cause all primed weapons to explode. They will be killed by their own weapons. Exactly as Psalms 7:11-16 and other Prophesies, tell us will happen. Jeremiah 49:35-37
Some people like to think Zechariah 14:12 refers to a radiation effects from a nuke. But it doesn't describe that at all. Verse 15 says it will be plague; a virulent disease of some kind.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will; not allow nukes to pollute the holy Land.
When the Iranian crazies try to send a nuke missile to Israel , the Lord will send a powerful Electro-Magnetic Pulse from the sun, which will cause all primed weapons to explode. They will be killed by their own weapons. Exactly as Psalms 7:11-16 and other Prophesies, tell us will happen. Jeremiah 49:35-37
Some people like to think Zechariah 14:12 refers to a radiation effects from a nuke. But it doesn't describe that at all. Verse 15 says it will be plague; a virulent disease of some kind.
I tend to agree, but that doesn't mean nukes won't fly.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I tend to agree, but that doesn't mean nukes won't fly.
They will try, but at the moment they press the red firing button, the rockets will explode on the launch pad.
Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares his weapons..... but it is against himself that his deadly shafts, tipped with fire, will recoil.......his violence will fall upon his own head.
Psalms 64:6-10 They hatch evil plots and hide their schemes..... Bot God will shoot them down with His arrows and sudden will be their demise.....He will use their own 'words' against them.
Habakkuk 3:14 You pierce their chiefs with arrows, their leaders are swept away by a whirlwind, as they open their jaws to devour their victims.
Joel 3:4 ....I will make your deeds recoil swiftly upon your own heads.

At the exact right moment, the Lord will instigate a massive explosion of the suns surface, which will literally fulfil these prophesies and all of the graphically prophesied results of the Lord's terrible Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal disaster.

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are in God's eternal grace. Why worry?
God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven.

I believe prophecy not only tells us God pre-plans the future but it also tests our faith.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will try, but at the moment they press the red firing button, the rockets will explode on the launch pad.
Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares his weapons..... but it is against himself that his deadly shafts, tipped with fire, will recoil.......his violence will fall upon his own head.
Psalms 64:6-10 They hatch evil plots and hide their schemes..... Bot God will shoot them down with His arrows and sudden will be their demise.....He will use their own 'words' against them.
Habakkuk 3:14 You pierce their chiefs with arrows, their leaders are swept away by a whirlwind, as they open their jaws to devour their victims.
Joel 3:4 ....I will make your deeds recoil swiftly upon your own heads.

At the exact right moment, the Lord will instigate a massive explosion of the suns surface, which will literally fulfil these prophesies and all of the graphically prophesied results of the Lord's terrible Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal disaster.
I think you read a heck of a lot into the Bible. What are you gonna do if you're wrong?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a reason there are nukes all over the world folks.
The sad thing is as I have read David Wilkersons writings and heard a few preaching's is he was not very accurate, neither was the guy who wrote "The Late Great Planet Earth" they were mostly guessing, seeing as God was not ready to give out His info in the 70s and 80s, however this seems to have been after 9/11 and he still couldn't grasp that ONE HOUR means 42 months when used in the book of Revelation, as does ONE DAY when used in Rev. 18 also.

The Day of the Lord is 42 months, so ONE DAY = 42 months and we are told the Beast rules for a SHORT TIME which we know is 3.5 years, it says so in Rev. 13, he rules 42 months. So, all we need to do is look at Revelation 17:12 where it says the kings rule ONE HOUR with the Beast and we therefore know the ONE HOUR in Rev. 18 means 42 months. This is not really very hard to figure out, people just get tunnel vision from all of their stored info, God loves a blank mind He can mold, that is why Jesus chose Unlearned Babes for Disciples and not Learned Pharisees.

There may be Nukes used against Russia, Turkey and Iran by the E.U. which drives Israel into their arms, or maybe it is just God wiping them out Himself, God can use forces for His own causes at times, however, what we do know is when Israel joins the E.U. (Dan. 9:27 agreement/covenant) then the E.U. will demand that Israel give up her Nukes, else she would never get conquered.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think you read a heck of a lot into the Bible. What are you gonna do if you're wrong?
I read the plain Words of the prophesies.
If you don't believe what the Prophets have told us, then why do you believe any of the Bible? It is double minded to believe some and reject the rest.
The question is: What are you going to do when the Bible Prophet's are proved right?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read the plain Words of the prophesies.
If you don't believe what the Prophets have told us, then why do you believe any of the Bible? It is double minded to believe some and reject the rest.
The question is: What are you going to do when the Bible Prophet's are proved right?
I think you added plenty!

What am I going to do? I'm gonna sit back and watch what God does. It's gonna get ugly!

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Obadiah 1:15-21 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the nations, they will be treated as they have treated others and their wrong actions will recoil upon themselves. My people will drink the wine of God’s wrath, then all the nations in turn will drink of it and be devastated by it. But in Jerusalem there will be a holy remnant, the Lord’s people will be like a flame while the House of Esau will be burnt up with no survivors. My [Christian] people will possess all of the holy Land that was given to Abraham and those in Jerusalem who lead My people will control the lands of the Edomites, but the Kingdom belongs to the Lord.

Isaiah 28:21-22 The Lord will arise as He did at Mt Perazim and in the valley of Gibeon, and storm with rage to do what He must do, to perform His task – a strange and alien deed. But now, have done with all arrogance and pride or the Lord will increase His punishment, for destruction is decreed over the whole Land. Jeremiah 10:18

Isaiah 26:10-11 Lord: Your hand is lifted high and Your enemies can’t see Your good will toward Your people. [Let them see and be ashamed.] Let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them. The wicked are destroyed, they have never learnt justice, they are corrupt and blinded to Your Majesty and power.

Micah 4:11-12 Now, many nations are massed against Israel, they say: Let Zion suffer outrage, we will gloat over their demise. They are unaware of the Lord’s plans, for His purpose is to gather them like sheaves to the threshing floor. Psalms 83

Nahum 1:5 The earth quakes before the Lord, the world and all who live in it are in tumult. Who can stand before His wrath? Who can resist the fury of His anger, poured out as fire? 2 Peter 3:7

The Lord will arise and storm with rage, as He did in ancient times’. Jeremiah 30:23-24, Isaiah 51:9

His task, strange and alien’. We know God as a God of love, but also of justice and it is just to punish those who do not obey Him and who attack His Land. Isaiah 34:5

destruction is decreed’. The entire Middle East will be burnt and devastated. Ezekiel 30:3-5, Isaiah 17:1, Amos 1:3-15

‘fire reserved for the Lord’s enemies will consume them, His anger poured out as fire’. A massive sunstrike CME will fulfill all these prophesied effects. Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1

‘My people will drink the wine of God’s wrath’. This will be the third ‘swing of the sword’ Ezekiel 21:14, the final judgement/punishment of the Jewish people. Jeremiah 2:9, Ezekiel 24:14 Only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27

‘now, many nations are massed against Israel’.
This perfectly describes the situation today and they want to ‘gloat over her demise’. Psalms 83:1-18

‘The House of Esau, burnt up – no survivors’. Those attacking Israel will be totally wiped out. Zephaniah 3:8, Zephaniah 2:4-5

‘those who lead My people’. Another proof that all this will happen before the Return of Jesus. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Christian Commando;22310)
Yes, I agree. It will be when Christ returns this all happens as shown by Isa. 23:11-18 is the same as Rev. 17:1-18:24, 19:1,11-21.This is depicting the return of Christ and how He will cleanse the earth of evil and unrightceousness. Notice how the "*****- Harlot are mentioned in both references. They are the same. Look at the desolation of all 3 examples and it becomes clear.God Bless!!The ***** and Harlot are Satan - (anti-christ) and the "one world Government" that lead the whole world of nations astray from God.
We can see that happening today
sad.gif
. And the one religion system is coexist.
coexist.jpg
CoexistMeaning.jpg
And now look at how huge this has grown . This post was done by Wakka fifteen years ago .
And its massively exploded since then . And it getting worse by the hour too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime