In the night I hear voice telling me who will win in 2024

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the middle of the night

a bright light appeared at my bedroom window

An image of Kamala Harris and Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, commander of U.S. Army Europe, appeared.

while a voice was heard.

To save the world from the evil,

Vote for Kamala Harris and Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
They have prescriptions for that ya know.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the middle of the night

a bright light appeared at my bedroom window

An image of Kamala Harris and Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, commander of U.S. Army Europe, appeared.

while a voice was heard.

To save the world from the evil,

Vote for Kamala Harris and Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

You might consider voting for a US Constitutional legally qualified candidate…
That BTW does not include “Harris”.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why isn't she?

Everything has an ORDER and WAY.

* Per the Founders of the USA, and the Agreement of the People, they Established a Nation Based on TWO sets of Standards and Principles.

1 The Standards and Principles of God.
2 The Limited Standards and Principles of Men.

God requires an “INVESTMENT”, from an individual Person, to become MADE With God Forever.

The US requires an “INVESTMENT”, from an individual Person, to become Naturally or MADE a Citizen.

The “INVESTED” Person, IS an “ASSET”.
An “UN-INVESTED” Person, IS a “BURDEN”.

The “INVESTED” assists in “IMPROVING”.
The “UNINVESTED” “DEGRADES”.

When it comes to the “Vested Assets” Choosing A “SERVANT Representative OF the Citizens of THIS Nation”….The US Constitution has a SPECIFIC CLAUSE, which REQUIRES SPECIFIC conditions to be met FOR anyone Seeking or to be seated in the OFFICE OF:
The President of the United States and the Vice-President of the United States…

Do you KNOW WHAT that REQUIREMENT IS?

If YOU DO, that should answer your question.
If YOU DO NOT, you would be part of the problem that plagues the US.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

* Per the Founders of the USA, and the Agreement of the People, they Established a Nation Based on TWO sets of Standards and Principles.

God requires an “INVESTMENT”, from an individual Person, to become MADE With God Forever.

The US requires an “INVESTMENT”, from an individual Person, to become Naturally or MADE a Citizen.

When it comes to the “Vested Assets” Choosing A “SERVANT Representative OF the Citizens of THIS Nation”….The US Constitution has a SPECIFIC CLAUSE, which REQUIRES SPECIFIC conditions to be met FOR anyone Seeking or to be seated in the OFFICE OF:

Well, I have no idea what you are talking about that would disqualify her.

Presidential qualifications ARE...

Must be 35 years old

Be a natural born citizen of the US

Has to have lived here for 14 years

She was born in Oakland California... Her parents were immigrants and civil rights activists in the 60s

If they approve of Barry as pres, she will be ok.

• Must be at least 35 years old
  • Be a natural-born citizen of the U.S.
  • Must have lived in the U.S. for at least 14 years

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you don't want to answer, just say that. Don't answer a question with a question and then attack the person asking the question.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Must be 35 years old

She was born in Oakland California... Her parents were immigrants and civil rights activists in the 60s

Seems simple enough…
Age…yep
resided in US 14 years…yep
US citizen…yep
Natural born citizen….? What’s that?

Natural no assistance, forceps extraction or C section ?? LOL..

• Must be at least 35 years old
  • Be a natural-born citizen of the U.S.
  • Must have lived in the U.S. for at least 14 years

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't want to answer, just say that. Don't answer a question with a question and then attack the person asking the question.

The Governors are the People’s Servants, pledged to Serve according to the LIMITS of the Constitution.

If you ARE one of the People it is your duty to know your servants limits.
If you are encouraging others to vote for unqualified candidates…you are uninformed and a danger to other people’s liberty.

Not my job to conduct a Constitutional class. It is the individuals responsibility to seek the knowledge and study it for themselves.

I can give you the reader’s digest version….
But that is NOT you doing your own due diligence, for your own self to do what IS Legally Right, rather than making choices on …..whatever it is you decided on Harris.that only you know.

Thousands of People admittedly chose Obama over McCain….simply because Obama was younger and Black. Neither a Constitutional consideration.

If you are asking a question for an answer you do not know. Don’t accuse me of attacking you, because I agree you are uninformed.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Governors are the People’s Servants, pledged to Serve according to the LIMITS of the Constitution.

If you are encouraging others to vote for unqualified candidates…you are uninformed and a danger to other people’s liberty.

Not my job to conduct a Constitutional class. It is the individuals responsibility to seek the knowledge and study it for themselves.

But that is NOT you doing your own due diligence, for your own self to do what IS Legally Right, rather than making choices on …..whatever it is you decided on Harris.that only you know.

Thousands of People admittedly chose Obama over McCain….simply because Obama was younger and Black. Neither a Constitutional consideration.

If you are asking a question for an answer you do not know. Don’t accuse me of attacking you, because I agree you are uninformed.

Again, if you don't want to answer the question just say so. I am not uninformed. I want to know why you believe that she isn't qualified. I know what the qualifications are and want to know WHY YOU don't believe she meets them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, if you don't want to answer the question just say so. I am not uninformed. I want to know why you believe that she isn't qualified. I know what the qualifications are and want to know WHY YOU don't believe she meets them.

Because she does NOT meet the requirement of a natural born citizen.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am informed enough to know she... Kamala... is qualified to be president.

Stupidity does not disqualify

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken replied:
Rella said:

Must be 35 years old

Seems simple enough…
Age…yep
resided in US 14 years…yep
US citizen…yep
Natural born citizen….? What’s that?

Natural no assistance, forceps extraction or C section ?? LOL..
A natural born citizen is someone who is a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through naturalization proceedings, according to the Constitution and historical sources.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken replied:
Rella said:

A natural born citizen is someone who is a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through naturalization proceedings, according to the Constitution and historical sources.

As far as I am aware, she was born on US soil which makes her a US Citizen without naturalization.