"In weakness My Strength is made perfect" (the Lord is fulfilling this as we speak!)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I can't go into all the details, but I can promise you that something great is going to happen. The Lord is confirming that "in weakness the Strength of God is made perfect". We are going to come out of this time, with even greater fervour for the Lord; those that are worthy will be given strength to face the Devil on Earth, not 'merely' in Heaven. We are going to take territory! Our works are going to be great works (as the OT promised)! Our learning will be great learning (again, as the OT has promised)! Pray that you receive the understanding of this time and you will begin to perceive it taking place.

Lord, we want to be with you, and to suffer with you, but not as one that wastes their strength, but as one that waits on God. Grant us to focus on your delivery and to help with your message - the moment the Holy Spirit had is now.

We have to wait with patience.