inflammation/hips

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I hadn't really thought about it, but I don't think so. I wanted to explain how it feels but I already took a couple Tylenol and started the tea so the pain is going. now i don't know how to explain it. lol
@FluffyYellowDuck There is of course Tylenol at varying strengths; too many of the really strong ones can be problematic...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo I have had my thyroid checked and it came out normal.

Maybe we are in the same boat. Your symptoms are the same as mine. A few days without turmeric tea and no Vitamin D and last night, my right eye started losing focus.
You are loved and prayed for my dear sister .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
definitely, i usually don't take it. the only time i do is out of desperation lol
I take ibuprofen for my back. But the doctors have cautioned me to not use it more than twice a week and only two pills at a time. It used to be they would prescribe 800mg pills. Not anymore. Tylenol and Ibuprofen are both hard on your organs when taken daily as you probably are aware.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take turmeric twice a day and boswellia (frankincense) once a day. I have had inflammation/pain so severe that it hurt to wear clothes or even water on my skin. Prayer, turmeric+boswellia, DMSO cream, moist heat/ice pack alternating, red light therapy, slow gentle stretches, and chiropractic care are all part of my arsenal.

Reactions: DuckieLady

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am typing on a flip phone so please forgive bad grammar.

I usually take turmeric but i haven't the past few days. I will in a minute.

I have always had stiffness in my hands and tingling. I feel sore in my hips and have abdominal soreness. Exhuasted. Anyway, this is hard to type, but arthritis runs in my family - and my hips and abdomen are bothering me.
Pineapple/juice, if you can take it. Always praying for you, Sister. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have always had stiffness in my hands and tingling. I feel sore in my hips and have abdominal soreness. Exhuasted. Anyway, this is hard to type, but arthritis runs in my family - and my hips and abdomen are bothering me.

I pray against anything causing the arthritis, exhaustion, and abdominable pain in Ducky in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I pray for complete healing for her and that she will no longer have any of these symptoms. Please comfort Ducky in this. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying for you Fluffy.

I’m afraid I am in the same boat as you and amigo, as I have the same problems. You are already on my prayer list and will continue to pray for you.

Let’s just all cling to the Lord and focus on Him.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks guys! i am doing much better today. i am having trouble with my smartphone right now, and t-9 typing is really difficult. so i will probably be away until i can get it handled.

also i am praying for protection for reasons i don't want to say on the internet

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

what is your chief source of omega 3?

Reactions: dev553344

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is your chief source of omega 3?
For women, evening primrose oil and borage oil is important for GLA and hormone balance. But chia, flax, and hemp seeds as well as fish oil are great sources of the omegas.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
For women, evening primrose oil and borage oil is important for GLA and hormone balance. But chia, flax, and hemp seeds as well as fish oil are great sources of the omegas.
ya...my experience is that we are now speaking greek to ppl suffering inflammation tho

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I will be praying for you @FluffyYellowDuck. PS I wish I owned a flip phone. They are soo cool!

Reactions: Lambano