inflammation/hips

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking turmeric every day - what happens in the body?

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My boy fixed my phone. No idea how.

Have you seen a doctor?

Doctors are emergency only for us right now since too many quit because of mandates, and even if they prescribed me something, I probably would not take it. I would go the natural route anyway.

what is your chief source of omega 3?

Sesame oil? I use a lot of that in a lot of my cooking.

I will be praying for you @FluffyYellowDuck. PS I wish I owned a flip phone. They are soo cool!

Thank you @Angelina! They are sort of nice to have on hand. If one thing breaks, I always have a backup!

I had the new Nokia 3310, too, a while back. Was pretty cool but the buttons 9 and 1 never locked. It gave me anxiety with kids.

Costco sells a liquid turmeric concentrate that my wife swears by. She says it is the only thing that helps her inflammation.
I think I may try this. It is getting really difficult to keep drinking the same tea every day.

I stopped taking it again out of sheer lack of motivation.

Last night, my hands starting getting so stiff and swollen feeling. I was choking on my water twice in a row, which I imagine @amigo de christo meant by swallowing issues. That's new.

Honesty moment -

I am angry about it. I am not usually an angry person - about anything, but right now, I am angry.

Not angry with God, I have no idea what He is doing, but overall just angry at the situation because it just feels like I'm being messed with.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Doctors are emergency only for us right now since too many quit because of mandates, and even if they prescribed me something, I probably would not take it. I would go the natural route anyway.

Thank you @Angelina! They are sort of nice to have on hand. If one thing breaks, I always have a backup!

I had the new Nokia 3310, too, a while back. Was pretty cool but the buttons 9 and 1 never locked. It gave me anxiety with kids.

I think I may try this. It is getting really difficult to keep drinking the same tea every day.

Last night, my hands starting getting so stiff and swollen feeling. I was choking on my water twice in a row, which I imagine @amigo de christo meant by swallowing issues. That's new.

Honesty moment -

I am angry about it. I am not usually an angry person - about anything, but right now, I am angry.

Not angry with God, I have no idea what He is doing, but overall just angry at the situation because it just feels like I'm being messed with.
You are loved dear sister . Let the anger go sister . We have the LORD . Just focus on the great hope we have IN CHRIST .
This ol bodies wont last forever , this old world wont either . JESUS WILL BE COMING for the lambs . You just
be encouraged and be in prayer . THE LORD is with the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Honesty moment -

And Ps , TOUCH NOT the UNCLEAN THING . If any doctor asks you to get that vaccine , DONT DO IT .
Its only about to get far worse as to what they are putting into those things . I see the beast system in all of this .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't... Not trusting much of anything right now but God.
WHEN ALL WE CAN TRUST IN IS GOD , WE IN A GOOD PLACE .
Even paul and them had the sentence of death in themselves , AKA they didnt know if they was gonna live or die ,
BUT this was to put their TRUST IN GOD ALONE . HE GETS US WHERE HE KNOWS WE NEED TO BE .
SO i say , WITH ALL JOY , TRUST ONLY IN GOD , cause HE ALONE IS THE ONLY ONE WE CAN TRUST IN .
Now go ahead and leap up fluffy and just praise the LORD . You are loved dear sister .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Honesty moment -

You are dearly loved and prayed for Fluffy.
Keep focused on the Lord.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
SPOT ON RIGHT SISTER . Let us KEEP FOCUSED on the GLORIOUS LORD . Learning our bible well .

I can learn the bible well, but unless I put what I learn from the Bible into practice then the Bible is useless for me to learn from.

If the Bible tells me to, "Believe in Him Whom He has Sent.", and I do not believe in Him in that I go everywhere else to seek advice, then I am not putting that into practice.

Having joins that hurt as we grow older is not the issue that I face. The issue I face is my response to the circumstances that I find myself in where I turn away from God to find a solution that I can live with that is an instant fix.

Abraham was told to walk the length and breadth of God's Kingdom Earth so that God can Show Him what that entails. Sadly, I stop walking in step with God as He is showing Me His Kingdom Earth and lose sight of God and what He is showing me of Himself and His Love just for me, which is the same love that He shows to anyone who loves Him and Keeps His Word secure within there hearts.

What I learn from the Bible, I must put into practice, because my Everlasting Life depends on it. We should not allow the things of this world to distract us from the things of God.

Shalom

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can learn the bible well, but unless I put what I learn from the Bible into practice then the Bible is useless for me to learn from.

If the Bible tells me to, "Believe in Him Whom He has Sent.", and I do not believe in Him in that I go everywhere else to seek advice, then I am not putting that into practice.

Having joins that hurt as we grow older is not the issue that I face. The issue I face is my response to the circumstances that I find myself in where I turn away from God to find a solution that I can live with that is an instant fix.

Abraham was told to walk the length and breadth of God's Kingdom Earth so that God can Show Him what that entails. Sadly, I stop walking in step with God as He is showing Me His Kingdom Earth and lose sight of God and what He is showing me of Himself and His Love just for me, which is the same love that He shows to anyone who loves Him and Keeps His Word secure within there hearts.

What I learn from the Bible, I must put into practice, because my Everlasting Life depends on it. We should not allow the things of this world to distract us from the things of God.

Shalom
Be hearers and doers of the word . Yep . hearing only is deception . We must DO , put into action .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok... I am not sure what you mean by too many quit because of mandates. Are a lot of doctors quitting because of govt interference? If so, I understand your frustration. Before I comment further, let's review what you said:

"I have always had stiffness in my hands and tingling. I feel sore in my hips and have abdominal soreness. Exhuasted. Anyway, this is hard to type, but arthritis runs in my family - and my hips and abdomen are bothering me."

I understand wanting to go the natural route and not wanting to take medicine. But I was wondering if you have gotten an official diagnosis. Tingling in the hands, exhaustion and abdominal pain are some red flags beyond arthritis. If you can see a doctor he can at least tell you whats wrong. He can also tell you if its more or less serious than what you think.

As for your preference to look for natural cures, I understand and agree. But a doc can at least tell you what to do.

Bible? Well Luke was a physician and beloved by Paul and God let him write a gospel and the Acts! Furthermore, Jesus said a well man doesn't need a doctor... He was speaking in a metaphor but let's not overlook the real life thing he said. And by contrast, a sick man (or woman) does need a doctor!

In short, doctors don't heal people; God does! But God does allow Doctors to help him. Don't think so? Well God doesn't need apostles either, but he used them anyway.

Perhaps you've already gotten a diagnosis... If so, my apologies for thinking otherwise.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck ...for RA, you may find this info interesting...
Thanks @TLHKAJ I'll add it to my watch list!

I don't want to speak to soon, and I don't want to be that "I cut out gluten and my life changed" annoying person but...

....lol

I have been sticking to a mostly totally natural diet of a lot of anti-inflammatory foods, acidophilus, back on vitamin d, stretching, and remembering to just take time for myself.

I still have stiffness in my hands but I feel a lot better and not as much pain or brain fog.

I didn't understand the acidophilus part until I looked it up just now. I was taking it for the sake of it. To see what happens.. Lol

Gut Bacteria: A Potential Game Changer for Rheumatoid Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis