inflammation/hips

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am typing on a flip phone so please forgive bad grammar.

I usually take turmeric but i haven't the past few days. I will in a minute.

I have always had stiffness in my hands and tingling. I feel sore in my hips and have abdominal soreness. Exhuasted. Anyway, this is hard to type, but arthritis runs in my family - and my hips and abdomen are bothering me.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have always had stiffness in my hands and tingling. I feel sore in my hips and have abdominal soreness. Exasted. Anyway, this is hard to type, but arthritis runs in my family - and my hips and abdomen are bothering me.
Praying for you!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

I have always had stiffness in my hands and tingling. I feel sore in my hips and have abdominal soreness. Exhuasted. Anyway, this is hard to type, but arthritis runs in my family - and my hips and abdomen are bothering me.
@FluffyYellowDuck Sorry about your difficulties; I think you are at a stage of life when ppl expect to be young and healthy still; I hope you will be well soon.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you considered that you may need an alignment (chiropractic)?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That dont sound like regular old arthritis . but rather an auto immune condition , such as lupus or RA .
DO you ever have vision problems . is it ever hard to swallow at times as well .
This sounds more like an auto immune disorder . EITHER way , YOU ARE LOVED and PRAYED FOR MY DEAR SISTER .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you considered that you may need an alignment (chiropractic)?

I hadn't really thought about it, but I don't think so. I wanted to explain how it feels but I already took a couple Tylenol and started the tea so the pain is going. now i don't know how to explain it. lol

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks all! my hands and feet are freezing, and i might need to wear gloves, but the good news is now i know the turmeric was actually working. lol
Sister i had all those symptoms . Its just odd isnt it .
Did you get covid by chance . I think i did a while back . I also notice some that got the shots are having
odd long term symptoms as well . We will keep praying for you sister .
I even had my stomach hurting at times . Cold hands , cold feet . Tingling in hands and in feet .
Extreme weakness at times and cloudy minded too . ITS so odd .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hadn't really thought about it, but I don't think so. I wanted to explain how it feels but I already took a couple Tylenol and started the tea so the pain is going. now i don't know how to explain it. lol
It jus flat out makes no sense sister . I had the same things too .
Let us be in prayer . Ps dont fear it sister . i think anxiety makes it worse . Just cling to the LORD . HE is with us .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That dont sound like regular old arthritis . but rather an auto immune condition , such as lupus or RA .
DO you ever have vision problems . is it ever hard to swallow at times as well .
This sounds more like an auto immune disorder . EITHER way , YOU ARE LOVED and PRAYED FOR MY DEAR SISTER .
vision but not so much swallowing, but RA is right. that would be the one. hereditary.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister i had all those symptoms . Its just odd isnt it .
Did you get covid by chance . I think i did a while back . I also notice some that got the shots are having
odd long term symptoms as well . We will keep praying for you sister .
I even had my stomach hurting at times . Cold hands , cold feet . Tingling in hands and in feet .
Extreme weakness at times and cloudy minded too . ITS so odd .
I think I had it last year, but stayed home. this irritating thing comes from my mothers side.