INTRO/ JESUS GAVE US THE TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father told me when the Rapture will take place
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The Son doesn't know when to come again, until the Father commands Him to come again.

Jesus will be first to know from the Father when to come again, and he won't know until it's time to.

When God’s Two Witnesses go up so too will all who have died in Christ, this is the First Resurrection taking place. Find the First Resurrection and you get the Rapture too because they take place back to back.
True, I agree this is the first resurrection of the church, and all will be changed in moment of time, while ascending to meet the Lord in the air in sight of all men on earth.

That's why the nations will be full of wrath, because they will know they weren't blessed to be in it.

This video will offer proof beyond a reasonable doubt that when Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour He was talking about His Second Coming not the Rapture.
The resurrection of the church to meet Him in the air, is at His coming again:

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Watch the video and you will see that Jesus never said, "No one knows the day nor the hour of the Rapture."

Whether someone believes the first resurrection is at His coming again, or not, the simple words of Scripture say that He is speaking of His coming again, in answer to the disciples asking about Him coming with power and glory.

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming,

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

No prophecy of scripture contradicts Scripture.

No angel nor spirit sent of God, prophecies contrary to Scripture.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was glancing over a few of your you tube things, and it seems that you have set dates for things before.Looks like you based some stuff that is contingent upon trump returning to power.
Now that would a coming back again indeed.

Who was the we Paul was addressing when he says "we who are alive and remain" ? Surely if he believed in a rapture, he wouldn't have included himself and those like him to have to hang around here to the Second coming. Paul is addressing other Christians, including us. That makes no sense if we were to be carried off earlier.
Paul was speaking of himself, because like all the apostles, they knew the Lord could come at again at any moment.

Paul is the only one to place any kind of pre-event to take place, with a falling away of Crhistians from the doctrine of Christ given by the aposlttes.

And that's been going on ever sense the first false apostles and antichrist's, come out with their own false gospels of Christ to lure Christians from the true Head and Christ of His church.

And so, with the passing of time, the Scripture Paul writes applies to the church at the time of His coming again.

All the dead in Christ, including now all the apostles, will in a moment rise bodily first, and then them alive and remaining on the earth at His coming, will be instantly changed immortal with them, and then they altogether around the earth, will ascend to meet Him in the air.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
INTRO/ JESUS GAVE US THE TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE

This may shock you as it did me, but there are many prophets in the bible that knew the timeline for the Rapture and Jesus was one of them.

All these prophets have one thing in common, they all received the same timeline for the Rapture as Yeshua gave.

The Father told me when the Rapture will take place so all I did to find out when the Great Tribulation will commence is count backwards three and a half years from the day God's Two Witnesses go up to Heaven. When God’s Two Witnesses go up so too will all who have died in Christ, this is the First Resurrection taking place. Find the First Resurrection and you get the Rapture too because they take place back to back.

If I am right the Seven-Year Tribulation will start around Passover 2023.

Once you discover the timeline for the Rapture, you will be able to find it everywhere throughout the bible.

I will post the revelation of Jesus revealing the timeline for the Rapture in Matthew 24 next.

Yeshua appeared in my bedroom while in prayer and gave me the timeline for the Rapture in just one verse of the bible. I think I will share that message second.

Don't believe them anymore when they say no one knows because it was Jesus Himself who revealed when the Rapture will take place in the soon to be posted message not me.

The more you know your bible the more you will understand that Jesus really did reveal the timeline for the Rapture.
If you don't know your bible you may not get it.

For those who don't know the word of God I suggest you read and reread the message over and over while praying that the Holy Spirit will help you understand.

If you are having a hard time letting go of the lie that Jesus said, "no one knows the day nor the hour for when the Rapture will take place watch this video.

This video will offer proof beyond a reasonable doubt that when Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour He was talking about His Second Coming not the Rapture.

I may be wrong about many things but please don't quote Jesus out of context by saying, "No one knows the day nor the hour."
Watch the video and you will see that Jesus never said, "No one knows the day nor the hour of the Rapture."

I really should redo this video because I made a few mistakes and I have so much more clarity on this topic now.
But as we continue to discus this topic it will be clear to all that Jesus really did give this last generation that will go up in the Rapture the timeline.

You will soon see what the Father told me about His Son Yeshua's arrival at the Rapture.

We will soon see that Yeshua even told us what Jewish Feast day He will appear on at the Rapture.

The Father revealed to me exactly when Joel's blood-red-moon will take place. Get Joel's blood-red-moon and you get the Day of the Lord which also known throughout the bible as the Wrath of God. When you discover when God's Wrath commences you also get the time for when we will no longer be on this earth. For the bible states we are not appointed to God's Wrath.

You will be shocked that the very hour of the Rapture Israel time is found in the bible.

We will discover that the very date of the Rapture means Rapture in Strong's.

I was in Israel for the last full-blood-red-super moon on Sept-23-15. I boarded my plane home and said to the Lord, "Nothing happened"
Yeshua told me that the last full-blood-red- super moon was a sign, a warning and a dress rehearsal for the very day when the Rapture will take place.

By the way the 2017 sign in the Heavens was the official sign and countdown to Rapture. I will show you what the Lord showed me in one of my messages.

I remind everyone to follow house rules and let us be courteous and respectful at all times or I will be gone before you can say, bobs your uncle.

FALSE TEACHING OF NO ONE CAN KNOW WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE EXPOSED

Eliyahoo
Ah…yes, I listened to the first three minutes of the video and you have repeated yourself over and over again and still have not yet started. I fear you have already lost your audience with the video. I will give it another few minutes and then may just read your posts instead. I’m willing to listen to what you have to say but that needs some editing of the first three minutes.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE FOLLOWING IS THE CONDENSED VERSION OF THE MESSAGE TAKEN FROM THE VIDEO

The feast of trumpet folk believe that the Rapture will take place on the Jewish Feast day that no one can know. Let’s talk about that.

Please know this, I am not attacking anyone I am just presenting the facts as I see them.

If no man knows the day nor the hour, how is it that most of the church believes in a Feast of Trumpets Rapture?

Oh, I get it no one knows the day nor the hour, but we can know the Jewish Feast day, right?

But according to the Feast of Trumpets folk no one can know the day and yet they claim to know the exact Feast day when Yeshua will make His appearance at the Rapture. They have named the day that no one is supposed to know therefore their theory is contradictory.

Their theory sounds real good but it is a false doctrine and once believed it guarantees that no one will ever truly search for the timeline for the Rapture and with an end result being turning every last Christian on earth into little foolish virgins who will not truly be watching for our Lord's appearance at the Rapture.

The Feast of Trumpets folk believe that Yeshua must have been sending a secret coded message that reveals He will arrive at the Rapture on the Feast of Trumpets because that is the only Jewish Feast day that no man can know the day nor the hour. This is a lie of the Devil that is cleverly disguised as the truth so as to appeal to the pride of life, which makes all who believe this lie feel special for discovering the fake coded message that Jesus did not give.

HERE IS THE TRUTH ABOUT WHEN JESUS SAID KNOW ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR REVEALED TO ME BY THE FATHER
See if you agree,

When Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour, He was talking about His Second Coming not the Rapture.

If what I just said is true then it proves that the Feast of Trumpets Rapture theory is a lie of the Devil so that no one would truly watch for our Lord's arrival at the Rapture.

STAY WITH ME

In order to make this message abundantly clear, Please crack open your bible and follow along with me. It is imperative that you see what I show you is the truth and this truth is found written in the bible.

It's just like Jesus said in Matthew 24:29a "After the Tribulation of those days, meaning of course at the end of the Tribulation. Jesus gave us many signs of His coming before verse 29a and now He is going to tell us the events that will take place after the Tribulation is over.

I will now quote Jesus and you see if you agree that Jesus is announcing what will take place after the Tribulation of those days. Then we will discuss what those events are.

MATTHEW 24:29a
V: 29a “Immediately after the tribulation of those days"

Ok, we are in agreement after verse 29a Jesus is now going to tell us what is going to take place after the Tribulation of those days or what will take place at the end of the seven-year Tribulation.

Let's talk about verse 30 first and then we will read what it says.
Q-Would you agree that verse 30 comes after verse 29?

If your answer to my obvious question was yes then may I say we are still in agreement and that whatever is said in verse 30 takes place after the Tribulation of those days, agreed?

HEADS UP, AN IMPORTANT POINT IS ABOUT TO BE MADE
Verse 30 is the verse that most believe is describing the Rapture and this verse is why most Christians believe no one knows the day nor the hour.

If Jesus is talking about the Rapture in verse 30 then there is only one question to be asked that will settle the debate that it's either no one knows the day nor the hour of when the Rapture will take place or it will reveal that Jesus was talking about His Second Coming when He said, "No one knows the day nor the hour.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE QUESTION?

HERE IS THE BIG QUESTION THAT EXPOSES ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES OF THE DEVIL, THAT NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE.

AGAIN, THE FOLLOWING IS THE ONLY QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ASKED to discover whether Jesus was talking about the Rapture when He said, no one knows the day nor the hour or was He talking about His Second Coming when He said no one knows the day nor the hour?

HERE IS THE QUESTION
Q-If Jesus is describing the Rapture in verse thirty then who sees Jesus' arrival, the Saints or the world?

Let's come into agreement once again. If it's the Saints that see Jesus's arrival in verse 30 then it's the Rapture that no one can know the day nor the hour, but if it's the entire world that sees Jesus's arrival then it's the Second coming that no one can know the day or the hour, agreed?

OK LETS SEE WHO SEES JESUS ARRIVAL THE SAINTS OR THE ENTIRE WORLD

MATTHEW 24:30
V: 30 " “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

Confirmed, it's the entire world that sees Jesus's arrival so there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that when Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour He was talking about His Second Coming not the Rapture.

After verse 30 Jesus goes on to tell us what events will take place that will lead up to His Second Coming.

And now you know when Jesus said in verse 36 that no one knows the day nor the hour He was referring to His Second Coming not the Rapture.
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

WARNING HUGE REVELATION AHEAD
I want to make a quick correction that is found in verse 31 that has been offered as proof by the Feast of Trumpets folk that Jesus was talking about the Rapture when He said no one knows the day nor the hour. First I will quote verse 31 and then I will comment.

MATTHEW 24:31
V: 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Verse 31 has been the main reason that Christians for a hundred and fifty years have believed that Jesus was talking about the Rapture when He said no one knows the day nor the hour, it's because they see a rapture taking place.

Because we have discovered that all the events that take place after Matthew 24 verse 29a take place after the Tribulation of those days, we know for a certainty that verse 31 is one of those events that take place after the tribulation of those days.

Therefore, all those who are being gathered at the end of the Tribulation are the surviving elect believers in Christ.

Jesus confirms what I just told you in Matthew 13.

JESUS SPEAKING ABOUT ANOTHER HARVEST AT THE END OF THE TRIBULATION OR THE END OF THE AGE
MATTHEW 13:37-39
37 He answered, "The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man.

38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one,

39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.
It is crystal clear, the harvesters are the angels and another Harvest will take place at the end of the age or the end of the seven-year tribulation.

CONCLUSION
Now that we know for a certainty that when Jesus said, "No one knows the day nor the hour'' He was referring to His Second Coming not the Rapture we can now take a serious hard look at the timeline for the Rapture that Jesus gives us in Matthew 24.

The timeline for the Rapture has been revealed by the Father for such a time as this.

The Father showed me all the prophets in the bible that knew the timeline for the Rapture and they all have one thing in common, they all arrived at the same timeline for the Rapture that Jesus gave us in Matthew 24.

The Father wants this correction of this major false teaching to be made known to His people. The Father wants His people to know when the Rapture will take place so that they will be watching and waiting to greet His Son Yeshua the moment He arrives.

Once the evidence for the timeline for the Rapture has been presented two huge false doctrines will have been completely laid bare and exposed. The first to go will be the "No one knows the day nor the hour when the Rapture will take place and the second false doctrine that will be gone forever will be the Feast of Trumpets Rapture theory.

Watch for the soon arrival of the message from the Father titled, "JESUS TOLD US THE TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE IN MATTHEW 24".

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Eliyahoo

Attachments area
Preview YouTube video

I both went and listened to the rest of the video AND I read this post.
I was able to follow it and of course you are correct.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the video is not so clear as the hard copy.
Well, that’s just a matter of editing the first three minutes of video. No biggie. I just made the suggestion because of the repeating and because men today cannot easily keep focused. You really did stop the repeating in the rest of the video. It was good.

Reactions: Eliyahoo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On post #8 and following everything.
one thought that I will forget if I don’t get it down now - unless those days had been shortened no life would survive could mean the second half cut short, which really, really would make no man knows the hour a very accurate Statement!

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, that’s just a matter of editing the first three minutes of video. No biggie. I just made the suggestion because of the repeating and because men today cannot easily keep focused. You really did stop the repeating in the rest of the video. It was good.
Not much has changed in 2000 years, most cannot see the truth in this message even when it's right in front of them.
Again, Jesus told us what Jewish Feast day that He will make His appearance on at the Rapture so that takes care of the Feast of Trumpets false doctrine.

And this message exposes the "No one can know" false doctrine.

It really amazes me that the Devil could get most of the church around the world to believe these two lies for so long and what's more is even after his lies have been exposed few believe what the Father revealed is true.

TWO MORE MESSAGE'S COMING YOUR WAY THAT REVEALS WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE

The timeline for the Rapture has always been in the bible right from the time of the Prophet Daniel and maybe even further back, we will see.

You're not going to believe this but the prophet Amos gave us the exact hour Israel time when the Rapture will take place and the prophet Hosea gave us the year when the Rapture will take place.

And if they don't kick me off this forum I have at least ten more messages that reveal when the Rapture will take place, it's all in the bible.

When you see the exact same timeline for the Rapture given over and over by many prophets in the bible the evidence is overwhelming. And if we were in a court of law the evidence presented so far would be enough to demand a verdict of yes we can know when the Rapture will take place.

I didn't choose to come to this forum because I can reach a lot of people because there are very few here that are posting.

I came to hone the messages the Father has given to me and if just one person understands what the Father has told me is true then it will have been worth all the abuse and sarcasm.

Eliyahoo

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
On post #8 and following everything.
one thought that I will forget if I don’t get it down now - unless those days had been shortened no life would survive could mean the second half cut short, which really, really would make no man knows the hour a very accurate Statement!
You got it!
Eliyahoo

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The Son doesn't know when to come again, until the Father commands Him to come again.

Jesus will be first to know from the Father when to come again, and he won't know until it's time to.

True, I agree this is the first resurrection of the church, and all will be changed in moment of time, while ascending to meet the Lord in the air in sight of all men on earth.

That's why the nations will be full of wrath, because they will know they weren't blessed to be in it.

The resurrection of the church to meet Him in the air, is at His coming again:

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Whether someone believes the first resurrection is at His coming again, or not, the simple words of Scripture say that He is speaking of His coming again, in answer to the disciples asking about Him coming with power and glory.

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming,

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

No prophecy of scripture contradicts Scripture.

No angel nor spirit sent of God, prophecies contrary to Scripture.
Did you read the hard copy version of the video?
The video is not so clear so I wrote the message out so everyone can read it.
Eliyahoo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Living Translation
1 Corinthians 5:5
Then you must throw this man out and hand him over to Satan so that his sinful nature will be destroyed and he himself will be saved on the day the Lord returns.

In other words Paul is saying we will be saved on Resurrection day which will take place on the Day of the Lord which is the day when the Lord returns. You know how it works, The Resurrection then the Rapture takes place in a twinkling of an eye.
This is the first and only place so far that I’m not following you. It’s like I just suddenly ran into a wall of smoke.
Im putting a post here more for me than for you, to remind me when I read the thread a second time, to see if this becomes any more clear if I keep reading your threads.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I remind you that the house rules state that there will be no name calling aloud.

This is a good rule that helps to keep the peace and to keep people objective when presenting what they believe is true rather than responding emotionally by reverting to name calling.
Dont sweat it. These kinds of men are not your audience. You have to at least listen to what someone says to be an audience!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The major clue that indicates that Daniel knew when the Rapture will take place is when he said, "Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt."
I like also the translation that says “many.” Many is a huge, huge clue that this is not the second resurrection at the very end or else it would say ALL.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really amazes me that the Devil could get most of the church around the world to believe these two lies for so long and what's more is even after his lies have been exposed few believe what the Father revealed is true.
It’s not really that amazing that most men don’t see it Eli. It just makes it apparent why Jesus said to beware leaven of men. Once you swallow it, something happens to your ears. You should be MORE surprised, given how many bad doctrines/leaven there are, when you run across someone who CAN hear it.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if they don't kick me off this forum I have at least ten more messages that reveal when the Rapture will take place, it's all in the bible.
They are very respectful here of different ideas and views. I don’t think you should worry about that. It really is a bit unlike all the other chat sites.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m moving on to your next thread. Thank you so much for your labor here. :) I’m glad He sent you here!
I will keep an open mind when you get to the part where you talk about years.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dang…I think…some of your threads may have been deleted? Is that the case, Eli? Or have you not posted more yet? All your other threads had the first post just a repeat of what I read here so I didn’t read any further.