Irrefutable proof that Jesus is God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never attacked anyone, He simply spoke the truth and they got offended, still same today, nothing changed, if you think people are attacking you because they disagree with you, are you there fore not attacking them when you disagree with them. So childish.

You obviously didn't read what I posted. First I read a post that said: "Would be rather easier to ask Jesus, but would would believe you can, men than wont be able to boast of how clever they think they are, which is what religion is all about . "self".

This is the post I answered to the post above: "I find it interesting that when I disagree with someone about what the scriptures are saying some people strike out against religion in some way."

Then someone answered that post with:
"Jesus did all the time and how He was hated for it, He stood outside and wept for those inside, He still does today, people just flatly refuse to leave there religions for Him, prefer the wide way."

Then I answered the above post: "I agree that Jesus defended himself when he was attacked by the Pharisees and Sadducees. When he taught the truth he tried to reach the hearts of people. He knew that attacking people's religion wouldn't have reached anybody's heart. The Bible is full of scriptures that tell you to use tact when speaking to people. You think Jesus didn't practice what he preached. You can tactfully disagree with people but also defend yourself when attacked."

Then you posted: "Jesus never attacked anyone, He simply spoke the truth and they got offended, still same today, nothing changed, if you think people are attacking you because they disagree with you, are you there fore not attacking them when you disagree with them. So childish.[/QUOTE]"

So you show me in any of these posts where I said Jesus attacked anyone. I actually said the opposite. I said Jesus used tact when speaking the truth. I also said that Jesus defended himself when he was attacked but I never said Jesus attacked anyone.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 2
23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did.
24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men,
25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.

Reactions: farouk

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said here that "The fullness of every bit of what God consists of, indwells Jesus bodily." You agree with others at Colossians 2:9 that it's the fullness of the Godhead that Colossians 2:9 is speaking about. I said that it was the fullness of the divine nature that Colossians 2:9 was speaking about and you basically said I was wrong. I believe you and all others who say Godhead should be used at Colossians 2:9 are wrong because those who believe in the Trinity will attach personality to such words as "Deity," "Divinity," and "Godhead" but those who don't believe in the Trinity agrees Colossians 2:9 is speaking about the fullness of a quality being in Jesus that quality is divine nature/divine quality. So at Colossians 2:9 it Shows me that Christ has in him all the fullness, not of God himself, the Deity, the Godhead, but of the divine nature/divine quality dwelling bodily, and this in behalf of the spiritual body of Christ, so that this body of Christ's followers is possessed of a fullness by means of him: "It is in [Christ] that all the fullness of the divine nature/divine quality dwells bodily. And so you [Christians] are possessed of a fullness by means of him, who is the head of all government and authority." (Colossians 2:9,10)
The point is just because you believe in the trinitarian way of thinking and you say I debunk Thomas that doesn't mean that's true, but you can believe whatever you like.
Barney, a "nature" is not what God is.

Who made that nonsense up?

The RCC?

Correct.

Fact is, God is a Spirit per John 4:24(as Jesus described what God is)

So, God is not a "nature" or a 'Person", but a Spirit.

Now, this omnipresent Spirit(God) fully indwells the omnipresent human spirit of Christ...It is really that simple.

If you change Col 2:9 to say anything different than, that all of the Spirit God is inside all of the body of Jesus you are disqualifying Christ as per the powerful context of Col 2:9.

Real bad idea to go around saying only a portion of God indwells Christ, bodily.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh_10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

So He isnt lying.... God never came down to die He sent His Word, and His word became Flesh. How does one Kill God, and how does one seperate God from God ,and how can God forsake God, even more so it was not till Christ came of age He was called Gods son.

Heb_5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
Ye are Gods or ye are gods?

My Lord and my God or my lord and my god?

C'mon!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know I could use that same arguement with you.That your interpretation if it's wrong if you continue to deny that Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God you will be lost forever.
Who said that?

I say that daily.

Don't you think Jesus is the only begotten son of God ....AKA Michael the archangel?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

All the fullness of the GODHEAD does not indwells us, bodily, and we are not complete in ourselves.

Big difference.
The Father dwells in us (Ephesians 4:6).

The Son dwells in us (Colossians 1:27, 1 John 5:12).

The Holy Ghost dwells in us (2 Timothy 1:14).

We are filled with all the fulness of God (Ephesians 3:19-20).

We are complete in Him (Colossians 2:10).

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father dwells in us (Ephesians 4:6).

The Son dwells in us (Colossians 1:27, 1 John 5:12).

The Holy Ghost dwells in us (2 Timothy 1:14).

We are filled with all the fulness of God (Ephesians 3:19-20).

We are complete in Him (Colossians 2:10).
So, all the fullness of the Godhead dwells in you bodily?

This is simply amazing.

I met an omnipresent man(you) with all of what God consists of inside you bodily?

Jesus is interacting with me on this forum in disguise as "Just by faith"!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, all the fullness of the Godhead dwells in you bodily?

This is simply amazing.

I met an omnipresent man(you) with all of what God consists of inside you bodily?

Jesus is interacting with me on this forum in disguise as "Just by faith"!

I did not claim it for just myself.

Jesus said,

Jhn 14:19, Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Jhn 14:20, At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye are Gods or ye are gods?

My Lord and my God or my lord and my god?

C'mon!
Maybe it is time you asked God for some revelation on this instead of keeping you head buried in a book, God cannot fill that what is already filled.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not claim it for just myself.

Jesus said,

Jhn 14:19, Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Jhn 14:20, At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
So you admit that you cannot lay claim on Col 2:9 for yourself now, and have the fullness of the Godhead indwell you bodily?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldnt you rather know Christ or is He pesky toooo,
He is not pesky to me...and neither is His word.

But apparently, His word is pesky to you...

Because you are set on condemning those who preach it as not having a relationship with Him.

And while this may be the case for some, it is not always the case.