Is Hell worse for Some?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken,

point #1, Jehovah/Jesus has a Maker.

I won't disagree with your definition of this. In making the human part of Jesus, the Father took something that already existed...the seed of the woman...and made something out of it.

Do you believe Christ Jesus is a SPIRIT?

It should be clear that Jesus is the seed of the woman. The Holy Ghost became one with the egg in the FALLOPIAN TUBES (thank you for that correction) of Mary. The hypostatic union is basic doctrine 101, and it teaches us that Jesus is 100% Man and 100% God, through the union that took place between Spirit and egg in the virgin conception.

100% MAN? You said HUMAN MAN.
100% GOD?

That is mans teaching trying to pretend God is reduced to a Fraction...AND IFY if you are familiar with Fractions 100% is a WHOLE.

So you believe GOD is An Everlasting Spirit, and IS His OWN CREATION? A HUMAN MAN?

You can disagree if you want; in fact, I expect you to disagree. You will not change your pov unless you get a different Spirit from the one you have now....see 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7.

Of course I disagree. Scripture doesn't not teach what you are saying.
AND NO MY God IS NOT a HUMAN MAN!
IFY, I can not have a Different Spirit, as you think I should. Gods Spirit can never leave me!

FYI...I am NOT a Hebrew and NOT out of the Tribe of Israel....BUT I AM the son of Abraham... ARE YOU?

I am THE SAME WAY Jesus WAS.

And it has NOTHING to do with the SEED of a HUMAN WOMAN.

Glory to God,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I disagree. Scripture doesn't not teach what you are saying.

It does indeed teach what I am saying.

IFY, I can not have a Different Spirit, as you think I should. Gods Spirit can never leave me!

Sorry, you don't have God's Spirit...because you deny that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (that He became a Man)...see 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His body is part of him. Believing that Jesus was trapped in or even simply wearing a body of flesh like clothing is Gnostic not Christian doctrine.

His BODY was PREPARED of GOD.
He TOOK that BODY UPON HIMSELF.
THAT BODY, WAS specifically prepared with pure flesh and pure blood.
THAT BODY was to BE OFFERED for the LIFE of the WORLD (for anyone who accepts His offering)
THAT BLOOD was to BE OFFERED for the DEBT of SIN of the WOLRD (for anyone who accepts His Offering)

SINCE Jesus took that BODY UPON Himself...
Would it reason you to WONDER, WHAT was under that BODY THAT YOU COULD NOT SEE?

A BODY is the FORM of a MAN.

When you SEE the Son of MAN...He Looks LIKE a MAN....

When you SEE the Son of God...oops you can't, He is a SPIRIT, He is God, YOU can not SEE HIM "AS HE IS", until your own body is GLORIFIED!

First you are told, this is Christ Jesus' thoughts, yours should be the SAME.
6) WHO...Christ Jesus.
WHAT ... his being IS THE FORM OF GOD
7) WHAT DID Jesus DO?
TOOK UPON HIM the FORM OF A SERVANT.

IF you TAKE UPON YOU....a gorilla suit...
ARE YOU NOT the SAME UNDER that gorilla suit?
DID your FORM become a gorilla because you took that gorilla suit upon yourself?
WOULD people call you a gorilla, because you LOOK like a gorilla?

HUMAN woman birth HUMAN BABIES.....IF
Her seed has been fertalized with a HUMAN MANS SEED.

Jesus had been coming to men on Earth since the beginning of mankind. You think some woman's seed had to be involved for a SPIRIT to appear in the LIKENESS as a HUMAN MAN?

Good grief, God can appear as a BURNING BUSH, A dove, A Cloud, A mist....you think He requires a Human Woman's seed to appear as a HUMAN man? That's ridiculous.

You have the CREATOR becoming the CREATED. That's ridiculous.

Phil 2
[5] Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
[6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
[9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

HOW did Jesus TAKE UPON HIMSELF the form of a Servant?

The Answer is:
WHEN He took UPON Himself the SEED of a MAN!! Again nothing to do with a Woman's SEED.
The Answer is:
WHEN He took UPON Himself the BODY God Prepared for Him!!

AND WHO is THE SERVANT, Jesus took upon Himself, the SEED of THAT MAN?

And WHY?

Glory to God,
Taken

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His BODY was PREPARED of GOD.
He TOOK that BODY UPON HIMSELF.
THAT BODY, WAS specifically prepared with pure flesh and pure blood.
THAT BODY was to BE OFFERED for the LIFE of the WORLD (for anyone who accepts His offering)
THAT BLOOD was to BE OFFERED for the DEBT of SIN of the WOLRD (for anyone who accepts His Offering)

SINCE Jesus took that BODY UPON Himself...
Would it reason you to WONDER, WHAT was under that BODY THAT YOU COULD NOT SEE?

A BODY is the FORM of a MAN.

When you SEE the Son of MAN...He Looks LIKE a MAN....

When you SEE the Son of God...oops you can't, He is a SPIRIT, He is God, YOU can not SEE HIM "AS HE IS", until your own body is GLORIFIED!

First you are told, this is Christ Jesus' thoughts, yours should be the SAME.
6) WHO...Christ Jesus.
WHAT ... his being IS THE FORM OF GOD
7) WHAT DID Jesus DO?
TOOK UPON HIM the FORM OF A SERVANT.

IF you TAKE UPON YOU....a gorilla suit...
ARE YOU NOT the SAME UNDER that gorilla suit?
DID your FORM become a gorilla because you took that gorilla suit upon yourself?
WOULD people call you a gorilla, because you LOOK like a gorilla?

HUMAN woman birth HUMAN BABIES.....IF
Her seed has been fertalized with a HUMAN MANS SEED.

Jesus had been coming to men on Earth since the beginning of mankind. You think some woman's seed had to be involved for a SPIRIT to appear in the LIKENESS as a HUMAN MAN?

Good grief, God can appear as a BURNING BUSH, A dove, A Cloud, A mist....you think He requires a Human Woman's seed to appear as a HUMAN man? That's ridiculous.

You have the CREATOR becoming the CREATED. That's ridiculous.

Phil 2
[5] Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
[6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
[9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

HOW did Jesus TAKE UPON HIMSELF the form of a Servant?

The Answer is:
WHEN He took UPON Himself the SEED of a MAN!! Again nothing to do with a Woman's SEED.
The Answer is:
WHEN He took UPON Himself the BODY God Prepared for Him!!

AND WHO is THE SERVANT, Jesus took upon Himself, the SEED of THAT MAN?

And WHY?

Glory to God,
Taken

Then, why was resurrection necessary?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does indeed teach what I am saying.

No.

Sorry, you don't have God's Spirit...because you deny that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (that He became a Man)...see 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7.

Quote me saying what you claim.
You can't. Because I said no such thing.

Jesus came in the FLesh...I already said that.
Jesus came in the Likeness as a man...
I already said that.
Jesus' Body was prepared of God....FOR WHEN He would come into this world...
Already should you the Scripture.
Jesus was the Son of man...

You think it is because of MARY's Human seed, and that IS FALSE.

Don't know who taught you God is a 200% mathematical God and Human...but you were misled, and your teaching is incorrect.

Glory to God,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's ridiculous.

That's ridiculous.

1Co 1:18, For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

It does.

Jesus was the Son of man...

That would make Him a Man.

Elephants beget elephants, dogs beget dogs, sheep beget sheep...so man begets man (in this case, woman begets man)...and the offspring is 100% Man and 100% God...the Son of God and the Son of man.

Don't know who taught you God is a 200% mathematical God and Human

It is not an equation in which addition is being calculated.

100% x 100% = 100%.

Just as 1 x 1 x 1 = 1.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His body is part of him. Believing that Jesus was trapped in or even simply wearing a body of flesh like clothing is Gnostic not Christian doctrine.

I said nothing about Jesus was trapped or wearing flesh like clothing. You don't have make up things, Before you make a False accusation. Neither of those things make your understanding correct.

So, when a Converted man SEES the Lord AS HE IS....what were Disciples SEEING, when HE WASN'T "AS HE IS" ?

Do explain HOW MEN Could be in Jesus'Presence, Believe He was God, and SEE GOD "AS HE IS", with HUMAN EYES?

Remember JESUS IS THE TRUE LIGHT...
IF HE HAD NOT taken upon Himself a BODY Prepared of God....

Don't you think, a HUMAN MAN LOOKING AT HIM would have BEEN burned to ash, BY the Brightness of HIS LIGHT ?

Don't be mad because you learned a lie, and believed it for so long...Learn the Truth.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 1:18, For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

It does.

Elephants beget elephants, dogs beget dogs, sheep beget sheep...so man begets man (in this case, woman begets man)...and the offspring is 100% Man and 100% God...the Son of God and the Son of man.

It is not an equation in which addition is being calculated.

100% x 100% = 100%.

Just as 1 x 1 = 1.

Women do not beget. Human men beget Humans.
And it is God who said Jesus was begotten of Him.

Jesus came forth OUT from God.
which means HE WAS IN GOD, and came forth out from God.

Your word in IN YOU, when it comes forth out from YOU, it is still YOUR WORD.

You send YOUR WORD to this forum, and you call your WORD "justbyfaith"

Jesus IS Gods WORD. God sent His Word forth out from God and said call HIS Word "JESUS".

God Happened to PREPARE a BODY for HIS WORD...apparently, you haven't.

And you send your WORD to this forum.

God elected to SEND HIS WORD to a FAITHFUL VIRGIN WOMB of a HUMAN Woman, WHOSE Genealogical LINE is OF Abraham, AND king DAVID...WHOM God CHOSE, Abram, (Abraham) Isaac, Jacob (Israel), king David (and others).

God foretold Isaiah, and Isaiah told his people, and THEY for centuries WAITED, for God to SEND .... FOR THEM TO SEE .... Gods Word.

And that HOLY "THING"...yes "THING" SENT to MARY's WOMB...was Gods WORD, prepared to BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD, In the Likeness as a MAN.

Luke 1
[35] And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Gal 3
[7] Know ye therefore that
they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

[29] And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Jesus took upon Abraham's SEED...
And Abraham received Christ's SEED...

It's SPIRITUAL, when Gods SEED is Involved.
Gods SEED does not CAN NOT MIX with a HUMANS SEED....HUMAN FLESH IS CORRUPT!
AND the ONLY THING a CORRUPT HUMAN SEED "REPRODUCES' is MORE CORRUPT HUMANS.

But this is all in Scripture, for anyone who desires to KNOW the TRUTH....or you can Believe what you have been TAUGHT...
THAT YOUR GOD is a Created HUMAN MAN,

That is the beauty of freewill.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus’s Spirit was the only thing that really mattered,

I wouln't agree with that.

than why not leave his body behind?

His BODY was prepared to Example DEATH to Humans.

His BODY was subject to Death...not Subject to ROT and DECAY.

Since men were stiffnecked and not satisfied with only hearing and not SEEING...Jesus is their Example even to His BODY rising UP ABOVE the Earth In Glory, and we have the Testimony of them who Witnessed.

Glory to God,
Takeb

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouln't agree with that.

His BODY was prepared to Example DEATH to Humans.

His BODY was subject to Death...not Subject to ROT and DECAY.

Since men were stiffnecked and not satisfied with only hearing and not SEEING...Jesus is their Example even to His BODY rising UP ABOVE the Earth In Glory, and we have the Testimony of them who Witnessed.

Glory to God,
Takeb

Ok
As long as you know it is not orthodoxy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do not be coy. It is NOT scripture I said was ridiculous!

I have no issue with Jesus being called a man, and MADE myself Expressly clear...it is your teaching of Jesus being a HUMAN MAN And teaching it was Due to Mary's seed.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok
As long as you know it is not orthodoxy

TO please the Lord, I only require the "Name TAG"...Converted IN Christ...which is Accomplished.

Sounds like you have adopted the jargon of men, likely the same men that impressed on you Their Understanding.

FYI - men can teach men ABOUT God. They can not teach you Gods Understanding of His own Approved word. That is a gift from God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Hell worse for some? <--- OP

WAS ~ yes.
IS ~ no.

Glory to God,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Women do not beget. Human men beget Humans.
And it is God who said Jesus was begotten of Him.

Jesus came forth OUT from God.
which means HE WAS IN GOD, and came forth out from God.

Your word in IN YOU, when it comes forth out from YOU, it is still YOUR WORD.

You send YOUR WORD to this forum, and you call your WORD "justbyfaith"

Jesus IS Gods WORD. God sent His Word forth out from God and said call HIS Word "JESUS".

God Happened to PREPARE a BODY for HIS WORD...apparently, you haven't.

And you send your WORD to this forum.

God elected to SEND HIS WORD to a FAITHFUL VIRGIN WOMB of a HUMAN Woman, WHOSE Genealogical LINE is OF Abraham, AND king DAVID...WHOM God CHOSE, Abram, (Abraham) Isaac, Jacob (Israel), king David (and others).

God foretold Isaiah, and Isaiah told his people, and THEY for centuries WAITED, for God to SEND .... FOR THEM TO SEE .... Gods Word.

And that HOLY "THING"...yes "THING" SENT to MARY's WOMB...was Gods WORD, prepared to BE REVEALED TO THE WORLD, In the Likeness as a MAN.

Luke 1
[35] And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Gal 3
[7] Know ye therefore that

[29] And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Jesus took upon Abraham's SEED...
And Abraham received Christ's SEED...

It's SPIRITUAL, when Gods SEED is Involved.
Gods SEED does not CAN NOT MIX with a HUMANS SEED....HUMAN FLESH IS CORRUPT!
AND the ONLY THING a CORRUPT HUMAN SEED "REPRODUCES' is MORE CORRUPT HUMANS.

But this is all in Scripture, for anyone who desires to KNOW the TRUTH....or you can Believe what you have been TAUGHT...
THAT YOUR GOD is a Created HUMAN MAN,

That is the beauty of freewill.

Glory to God,
Taken
Since the Bible teaches me that in denying that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (as a human being) you have the spirit of antichrist, I have made it my decision to basically not read your posts; since I would be reading something that comes from a spirit other than the Holy Ghost.

I'm afraid that I have the same disease as did Dave L; but I think that I am not mistaken in identifying your spirit: because the scripture teaches me concerning this (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the Bible teaches me that in denying that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (as a human being) you have the spirit of antichrist, I have made it my decision to basically not read your posts; since I would be reading something that comes from a spirit other than the Holy Ghost.

Not once have I denied Jesus came forth ON earth in the Flesh, so that is a LIE.

Nowhere IN scripture does it say MARYS seed was instrumental in procreating Jesus.

The Bible taught me, Jesus is the Lord;
and came forth out from God, and then came forth out from Mary's VIrgIN womb, in the Likeness AS a man.

No mention in "my" Bible of Jesus Being a HUMAN MAN, or created from DUST as ALL HUMANS are.

Perhaps it is you who has a different Bible and spirit.

I'm afraid that I have the same disease as did Dave L; but I think that I am not mistaken in identifying your spirit: because the scripture teaches me concerning this (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

Scripture is Knowledge, but you fAiL in Understanding, and are False Accuser, While you think yourself qualified to lecture on Christian behavior. Ha!

Glory to God,
Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus being come in the flesh, to me, is synonymous with Him coming as a Man.

I am certainly not your judge; I only seek to warn you that you are walking on dangerous ground in denying that Jesus was a Man...it, impaho, is tantamount to denying that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

I may be wrong about this, in which case I am wrong in my judgment concerning you.

On that day, the Lord Jesus Christ will certainly judge your case before the Father; whether you can even have the Holy Spirit believing what you believe. Because it seems to me that the scripture teaches that to deny that Jesus came as a Man is to have the spirit of antichrist.

I would only say it to you as a warning: because if the definition that I offer for this spiritual test (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7) is accurate, then you have most certainly failed the test.

If you want to take a chance on the loophole that you seem to have created concerning this, then by all means do so; again I say to you that I am not your judge, but it will be the Lord Jesus Christ who judges you on that Day.

I would add, that it will be every word that He spoke that will also be your judge, whether it came out of His mouth or whether He spoke it through one of His servants via the Holy Ghost.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Jesus being come in the flesh, to me, is synonymous with Him coming as a Man.

I am certainly not your judge; I only seek to warn you that you are walking on dangerous ground in denying that Jesus was a Man...it, impaho, is tantamount to denying that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

I may be wrong about this, in which case I am wrong in my judgment concerning you.

On that day, the Lord Jesus Christ will certainly judge your case before the Father; whether you can even have the Holy Spirit believing what you believe. Because it seems to me that the scripture teaches that to deny that Jesus came as a Man is to have the spirit of antichrist.

I would only say it to you as a warning: because if the definition that I offer for this spiritual test (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7) is accurate, then you have most certainly failed the test.

If you want to take a chance on the loophole that you seem to have created concerning this, then by all means do so; again I say to you that I am not your judge, but it will be the Lord Jesus Christ who judges you on that Day.

I would add, that it will be every word that He spoke that will also be your judge, whether it came out of His mouth or whether He spoke it through one of His servants via the Holy Ghost.
Jesus came as the son of God, not a man. Have you read John 316? "God so loved the world that he gave his only Begotten son so that whosoever believes on him shall not perish but have everlasting life!" To say he is a man isnt correct.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus came as the son of God, not a man. Have you read John 316? "God so loved the world that he gave his only Begotten son so that whosoever believes on him shall not perish but have everlasting life!" To say he is a man isnt correct.
It is very correct. To say that He is a Man is exactly what is meant when scripture declares that He is come in the flesh.