Is Hell worse for Some?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Jesus being come in the flesh, to me, is synonymous with Him coming as a Man.

I am certainly not your judge; I only seek to warn you that you are walking on dangerous ground in denying that Jesus was a Man...it, impaho, is tantamount to denying that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

I may be wrong about this, in which case I am wrong in my judgment concerning you.

On that day, the Lord Jesus Christ will certainly judge your case before the Father; whether you can even have the Holy Spirit believing what you believe. Because it seems to me that the scripture teaches that to deny that Jesus came as a Man is to have the spirit of antichrist.

I would only say it to you as a warning: because if the definition that I offer for this spiritual test (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7) is accurate, then you have most certainly failed the test.

If you want to take a chance on the loophole that you seem to have created concerning this, then by all means do so; again I say to you that I am not your judge, but it will be the Lord Jesus Christ who judges you on that Day.

I would add, that it will be every word that He spoke that will also be your judge, whether it came out of His mouth or whether He spoke it through one of His servants via the Holy Ghost.
He wasn't a man, he became flesh so that he could dwell among us. He felt our pain and bore our infirmities. He went through a test like us so that we and he could be saved.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
It is very correct. To say that He is a Man is exactly what is meant when scripture declares that He is come in the flesh.
My message for right now is that as a Man in the flesh Jesus completion of the test is validity and he could have been there. He could have been a God but he may be or may have been a man it's possible. Kinda doubt it though.

Last edited: