Is it time for Christians to become more accepting towards muslims in politics?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So pardon me if i choose to believe that it is you who do not have Jesus, no offense. I mean you've already condemned more than one Christian here for not having Jesus, right on this forum;

Stop with the finger pointing. Is that the only way you feel you can win an argument?

It's been my experience that the ones who make constant accusations do so in an effort to hide their own short comings.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Stop with the finger pointing. Is that the only way you feel you can win an argument?
great deflection, right on point i guess
It's been my experience that the ones who make constant accusations do so in an effort to hide their own short comings.
that's it, deflect, deflect, deflect
maybe it would be better if you just listed those who really have Jesus?
i mean there is of course you, right, is there anyone else?

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet the Qur'an assures Muslims that they must follow Christ or be doomed, and you cannot witness to any Muslims bugging you any, and you are surrounded right now by many Muslims, almost surely. So pardon me if i choose to believe that it is you who do not have Jesus, no offense. I mean you've already condemned more than one Christian here for not having Jesus, right on this forum;

maybe it would be better if you just listed those who really have Jesus?
i mean there is of course you, right, is there anyone else? narf

another revealing perspective is, your pov is obviously shared by many, yet these strike me as the same ppl making accommodations for Muslims in their law, right now?
I think you better change , where it says faith:You have Christian- replace that under your icon with (SELL OUT). You too are one- of which "Show me a mans works and I will show you his faith" applies. You know nothing of Christianity. No Muslim is baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. The mere mention of a name (Jesus) does NOT make a Muslim a believer but rather a deceiver, that people like you embrace. Contradictions and half truths and lies may satisfy you , not a TRUE believer though. Your very statements are proof, you know nothing about Islam. Is there an agenda in this forum?

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I think you better change , where it says faith:You have Christian- replace that under your icon with (SELL OUT). You too are one- of which "Show me a mans works and I will show you his faith" applies. You know nothing of Christianity. No Muslim is baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. The mere mention of a name (Jesus) does NOT make a Muslim a believer but rather a deceiver, that people like you embrace. Contradictions and half truths and lies may satisfy you , not a TRUE believer though. Your very statements are proof, you know nothing about Islam. Is there an agenda in this forum?
hey, as long as you avoid the questions too, you'll be fine. if you find any half truths up there lemme know, True Believer.
So we got tag-team deflection now, lol, gee, surprise. Islamophobics sticking together is apparently the agenda.

You can include it in the post where you witness all of the fruit of Muslim atrocities committed against you, i guess.
Remember, the way Scripture said to judge?
i think you better get a minion, too :)

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Twin Cities, Minneapolis and St. Paul, are home to the Mall of America, four major sport teams, and the largest Somali-Muslim population in the United States."

NEWS FLASH! Minnesota is not the the Twin Cities.

What a tiny box you live in.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I know you believe this is supposed to upset me...it doesn't.

All that does is verify where your heart is.
hey, i already admitted to being a black hearted guy lol, not a judge, iow
deflection raised to an art form tho, bravo. anything to keep the light off yourself now, eh

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how am i supposed to reply to this? i am not your minion, your google aint broke, you are the one making the ignorant proclamations here, pick one

Actually the ignorance is on your side of the fence. Your claim about the Quran is false. If it wasn't, you would be throwing it in my face.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Actually the ignorance is on your side of the fence. Your claim about the Quran is false. If it wasn't, you would be throwing it in my face.
then i guess you are motivated to go and look, rather than deflect, huh.
Will you come back when you realize that it is true?
I'm guessing "no" here wadr; it is much easier to just keep assuming something that is in fact false, isn't it.
The first occurrence is in The Heifer, i think, but there's like 5 others or so.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mus·lim
ˈməzləm,ˈmo͝ozləm/
noun
  1. 1.
    a follower of the religion of Islam.
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to the Muslims or their religion.

Muslim

[muhz-lim, moo z-, moo s-]
adjective
of or relating to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.

noun, plural Muslims, Muslim.
an adherent of Islam.

the definition of Muslim

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mus·lim
ˈməzləm,ˈmo͝ozləm/
noun
  1. 1.
    a follower of the religion of Islam.
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to the Muslims or their religion.

Muslim

[muhz-lim, moo z-, moo s-]
adjective
of or relating to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam.

noun, plural Muslims, Muslim.
an adherent of Islam.

the definition of Muslim

You would do well as to not respond to such an antichrist of mind person. Shake even the dust off, for Sodom and Gomorrah will fair better than one who rejects the good news. You will know them by their fruits=show me a mans works AND I WILL SHOW YOU HIS FAITH. Saying I am Christian is a mask, but the mask of the word is ALWAYS PROVEN by works. bbrd's works=words, prove there is NO Christianity there. God Bless!

Reactions: Job