Is it time for Christians to become more accepting towards muslims in politics?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
This not the full article but Catholic CHRISTIANS need to take note. They need to reject the lies of their denomination as I have said and then you will stand solely on the Word. Note: Catholic (CHRISTIAN) operative phrase. As I have said in other post even the Saints of this denomination condemn the heretical teachings of Pope Francis and others. I am called ANTI-CATHOLIC for these claims. REALLY?
k, you do realize when i said "recognize," i meant "recognize you are a hypocrite" right? when you have to post a link to point out any atrocities? because you don't really have a clue where it came from?

don't forget, your trial is next, ok? ok, bye

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd said:don't forget, your trial is next, ok? ok, bye

Have something you want to share with the class" bbyrd"? If bbyrd had a stone what would bbyrd do?

At present, I would sit upon a throne, I would be a Judge over that trial, no trial for me bbyrd. REV.20:4.
Revelation 20:4King James Version (KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 3:7-13King James Version (KJV)
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I am sealed bbyrd. The Lord has caused a door to be opened to me, in which NO MAN can close. I will NOT fall to the temptation which is coming to try THOSE OF THE WORLD. I am in it but not of it.

My beginning is not here at this forum nor is it my end. I only shadow box here. The main event in which my Lord prepares me for has not come for me yet, or those like me. This is just a platform for learning and strength training in the application of knowledge. To be face to face on the world stage is on the horizon for me and other Elect. I am sure of my election. Can one loose their election? Only if it were possible to be deceived. That deception would only be to convince one that Christ is not the Savior, Redeemer of the World, and preach some other doctrine that all- are God's children and all religions lead to Redemption and Salvation, I haven't drank the Kool-Aid now so won't then. You have and so have some others here. So, since you have weak muscles now.... you certainly will not withstand the temptation then. You will not be able to bench press that Cross.

Last edited:

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God loves Muslims and just like in Nineveh, He wants them saved and to save the children of them too, the next generation. Just like in Nineveh, Muslims can't tell the difference between their right and left hand and the children suffer the most and are harmed by their parents' decisions and the lifestyles forced upon them. There is a mass exodus of Muslims and Christians and can this not be a positive thing? We learn about them, they learn about us; God loves them, God loves us and God will have His way and all the Jonah's who hope the Muslims get what's coming to them, well, God created them too and loves them too.

As for the politics and Muslims wanting to force their god on us and ruling the world one day, don't stress, there is only 1 King, Jesus Christ.

Jonah 4:10-11, But the Lord said, “You have been concerned about this plant, though you did not tend it or make it grow. It sprang up overnight and died overnight. And should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left—and also many animals?”

1 Corinthians 8:6, yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

Revelation 19:16, On his robe and on his thigh He has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Reactions: amadeus and Pisteuo

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is about how much conservative Christians verbally attack muslims in politics, and the funny part about it, is in today's day and age, there are many muslims who have more morals than Christians, which we saw displayed in the same-sex marriage postal vote in Australia, most of the electorates that voted no, were muslim areas, they may not have been majority muslim areas, but that's where most of the muslim population lives in Australia, so the point here is, we saw more Muslims defending real marriage more than Christians, and by looking at muslim countries around the world, they have better laws in protecting marriage, and i would think they got tougher abortion laws, or even might be illegal and euthanasia would be illegal in them countries as well, correct me if I'm wrong, I only really did a quick google search on Muslim's positions on euthanasia and abortion, but most us probably know that Muslims are strongly against homosexuality, but some of the Christian churches were split 50/50 on same sex marriage. Now the question here is, is it time that conservative Christian political movement stepped down their attack on Muslims? because they agree on a number of moral issues, which could increase their chances of getting into parliament and staying in parliament, and making the law tougher for immoral acts to be legalized, in countries which have not already been ruined with the rise of immorality. My thoughts are, I think it is time true conservative Christians became more accepting towards Muslims. Because more and more shallow Christians are falling for the extreme left and as a result these immoral laws get passed, hopefully i'm not offending anyone here, sorry if I am, but I am simply speaking the truth.
Hi Josho,

I generally agree with your post.

I think you should look a little deeper into polls taken of Muslims and discern how many Muslims support Sharia law AND what Sharia Law is.

Here is a good place to start: Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia

Muslims do have a strong stance on marriage being between one man and one woman. Do you know what happens to a Muslim if they defy that law? If they are gay? Commit a crime?

To suggest that they "have more morals than Christians" is a bit dishonest. The morals are the same, the punishment is different.

Respectfully....Mary

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Josho,

I generally agree with your post.

I think you should look a little deeper into polls taken of Muslims and discern how many Muslims support Sharia law AND what Sharia Law is.

Here is a good place to start: Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia

Muslims do have a strong stance on marriage being between one man and one woman. Do you know what happens to a Muslim if they defy that law? If they are gay? Commit a crime?

To suggest that they "have more morals than Christians" is a bit dishonest. The morals are the same, the punishment is different.

Respectfully....Mary

Definitely the punishments instead of grace/forgiveness is different, but there are different Muslim groups, Shiites, Sunnis, suffis. And I guess Sunnis are the lesser of the extremes, I do have a Sunni Muslim internet friend who doesn't like what the Shiites are doing, and says what they are doing is wrong, and he is a nice Muslim. I think groups like ISIS and AL Qaeda are Shiite Muslims. Of course you have way better people than them who consider themselves shitte Muslims, but there is just different kinds of Muslims, they aren't all the same. And if u get to know some of them, they can be pretty friendly.

Reactions: Pisteuo

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely the punishments instead of grace/forgiveness is different, but there are different Muslim groups, Shiites, Sunnis, suffis. And I guess Sunnis are the lesser of the extremes, I do have a Sunni Muslim internet friend who doesn't like what the Shiites are doing, and says what they are doing is wrong, and he is a nice Muslim. I think groups like ISIS and AL Qaeda are Shiite Muslims. Of course you have way better people than them who consider themselves shitte Muslims, but there is just different kinds of Muslims, they aren't all the same. And if u get to know some of them, they can be pretty friendly.

Well that discounts Islam as having anything at all to do with the "locusts" of Revelation than like some people believe, since they are described as anything but friendly. WHEW, I was beginning to worry. :)

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And just to add this, Muslims aren't the only ones out there who persecute Christians violently, and punish others who commit an offense violently. You know, you read different articles whether it be in Voice of the Martyrs or off the net, and we hear about Buddhists and Hindus being pretty extreme towards Christians as well, Christians are still killed, beaten up, locked up, even raped, their Churches are burnt down, their houses are raided, they get forced out of their own homes, their homes get burnt down in these Buddhist and Hindu countries as well, some are put into slavery, and even non-christians, if they are a lower class kind of people, they can be frowned upon by the majority of people around them and treated like dirt in hindu countries and buddhist countries, and then there are these Muslims you hear about at the moment, and the Buddhist extremists of Myanmar don't like them, they want them out of their country, only a handful and a bit ago, Russia was an atheist state, and they were persecuting Christians as well and back when Germany was under Nazi rule, it didn't matter who you were Christian or non-believer, if you didn't bow to their ideologies, you would be in trouble, and sorry *Catholics* but around the world there are the self proclaimed "Catholics", (not true Catholics, because if they were really part of the Church, they wouldn't be going around doing these things) and they go around persecuting other Christian denominations in countries like Mexico and parts of South America, with guns in their hand trying to convert them to being a Catholic." And don't forget, the "Ku Klux Klan", some members of that went about killing blacks, and yes some of those blacks were Christians. And just yesterday on Facebook, i saw a post, so sad, an American salvation army guy was shot for preaching the gospel in Cleveland, Ohio, and there have been other incidents where atheists have gone shooting Christians in America, wasn't there that other one in Ohio that an atheist shot kids in school who answered yes to his question on whether they were Christian or not, other examples we see is extreme domestic violence, no way it's not just a Muslim thing, it happens in Buddhist, Hindu families as well, and drug, alcohol fueled violence mainly among non-Christian families across the western world.

That doesn't mean we should fear non-believers though...... Probably nearly all of you have some kind of non-Christian friend or relative, and Muslims are no different to those non-Christian friends and non-Christian relatives that us believers love, there are different kinds of non-believers though, some are extreme and violent and others are nice loving people, but the same thing applies to all non-believers, whether if they are Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Atheist, Agnostic, Witch-doctor, Wizards, Mediums, all those non-believers, they have something in common and that is they don't have Jesus and are living in *deception* to some point, some worst than others. (And by deception I don't mean the little things here and there that may deceive a Christian, I mean deception in non-believers, those who reject Jesus, and rather believe in something else or not believe at all, yes that kind of deception is the one I mention.) And some of it can be quite extreme to the point where people turn to Satan or some evil spirit and get the very real supernatural powers of darkness, kind of like pharaohs magicians copying Moses, and that kind of deception is pretty dangerous. Thankfully though, most Muslims don't get far that far into witchcraft, so in that kind of way most Muslims are actually better than those people tucked away in our countries, practicing deep satanic stuff you know, I hope this doesn't offend any of you, I'm 1/16th Cherokee, and some of the traditions practiced by different indigenous peoples is pretty bad and the calling upon the demonic spirits, that's bad stuff, and it doesn't happen just among Cherokee traditions, but many African traditions, indigenous Australian traditions, Maoris, some of them pacific islands have witch doctors too, and there are white eastern and western pagans doing demonic spiratualist practices too, and they do all sorts of stuff by the powers of darkness, there's quite a number of people in my part of Australia, and yes they are mainly white people, and they sell spirit-sticks, pentagrams, dream catchers, do tarot card readings, palm readings, take part in magic circles, and people even going out into the forest in the middle of night to practice their witchcraft, people are calling on evil spirits, now this is serious stuff, and when you compare most Muslims to that scale of deception, it's a ridiculous, modern day Muslims are nothing compared to these white people practicing witchcraft, and people quite literally using the powers of darkness to do the supernatural, around the hills and valleys of this country, and what they are really doing is helping the devil, when you see stuff like Euthanasia and same-sex marriage being allowed into this country, when a majority was against it a few years ago, you can really see what damage has been done to this country, and it could well be the result of witchcraft, the curses witches and sorcerors have put on this land, where were the Christians? Probably half of them were day-dreaming thinking about how lovely all that witchcraft is practiced in the hills, and saying "oh it's only make believe, isn't it lovely", instead of waking up to the truth that there is a war in the supernatural, that witchcraft is very real, and praying against Satan and his plans of witchcraft, the Church has been sleeping, and they probably should have woken up a decade ago, but because the majority of the Church hadn't, this is what has happened and is happening to the west.

If this reply draws any attention of the wrong kind, I pray that the blood of Jesus will cover and protect me and other Christians on here, and I rebuke any witchcraft, curses, supernatural attacks that may be thrown this way at me or any of you and I bind the spirit of witchcraft, and hold up and proclaim Jesus as my shield and the shield of all my true Christian brothers and sisters in Christ in this forum, no weapon raised against us will prosper. In Jesus mighty name, the name above all names, the power above all powers, the king above all kings, in Jesus name. Amen.

Reactions: Pisteuo

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is about how much conservative Christians verbally attack muslims in politics, and the funny part about it, is in today's day and age, there are many muslims who have more morals than Christians, which we saw displayed in the same-sex marriage postal vote in Australia, most of the electorates that voted no, were muslim areas, they may not have been majority muslim areas, but that's where most of the muslim population lives in Australia, so the point here is, we saw more Muslims defending real marriage more than Christians, and by looking at muslim countries around the world, they have better laws in protecting marriage, and i would think they got tougher abortion laws, or even might be illegal and euthanasia would be illegal in them countries as well, correct me if I'm wrong, I only really did a quick google search on Muslim's positions on euthanasia and abortion, but most us probably know that Muslims are strongly against homosexuality, but some of the Christian churches were split 50/50 on same sex marriage. Now the question here is, is it time that conservative Christian political movement stepped down their attack on Muslims? because they agree on a number of moral issues, which could increase their chances of getting into parliament and staying in parliament, and making the law tougher for immoral acts to be legalized, in countries which have not already been ruined with the rise of immorality. My thoughts are, I think it is time true conservative Christians became more accepting towards Muslims. Because more and more shallow Christians are falling for the extreme left and as a result these immoral laws get passed, hopefully i'm not offending anyone here, sorry if I am, but I am simply speaking the truth.

Muslims have no more business having influence in western culture any more than Christians have any business having influence in Muslim middle east cultures. there is a reason for national boarders, you live the way you want in your nation and we live the way we want in ours. your views on what is more or less moral in your own judgment has nothing to do with that.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany

Actually AlQuaida and ISIS are both Sunni. But you are right that it doesn’t really matter anyway: There’s good and bad Sunnis and good and bad Shiites just as there are good and bad Catholics and good and bad Protestants … . The Samaritans were despised by the Jews Jesus preached to, because they did not believe the exact same things as they did. And yet Jesus chose the figure of a Samaritan to explain to them and to us what it means to be good and to follow God’s will.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Show me.....from the Quran.
Muslims have always believed Yeshua to be of the great prophets. they idea that Muslims are anti Jesus and anti Christian is western media propaganda that people seen to fall for every time. Muslims are anti west and in my opinion have every right to be when their cities get bombed daily. and they get bombed by a military war machine that is 20X bigger than all Muslim countries combined.

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are purposing that Christians go from the frying pan to the skillet...or to the fire.

Which is worse, a hypocrite would-be Christian, or an anti Christ religious group that would just as well see Christians and Jews dead or converted to allah?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Which is worse, a hypocrite would-be Christian, or an anti Christ religious group that would just as well see Christians and Jews dead or converted to allah?
obviously the first one, right, especially after they cannot personally witness any Muslims bothering them at all, and bring MSM links for "proof."

i can go dig up some stats on who is really doing the killing if you like, i guess you're about 100 times more likely to get killed by a right wing-nut than you are a Muslim, etc. You're so much more likely to get killed by a family member or a cop than a Muslim, it becomes comedy to even debate

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
obviously the first one, right, especially after they cannot personally witness any Muslims bothering them at all, and bring MSM links for "proof."

i can go dig up some stats on who is really doing the killing if you like, i guess you're about 100 times more likely to get killed by a right wing-nut than you are a Muslim, etc. You're so much more likely to get killed by a family member or a cop than a Muslim, it becomes comedy to even debate
Two wrongs don't make a right. But I would choose to turn to a cop or family any day, rather than to someone who hates me.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Two wrongs don't make a right. But I would choose to turn to a cop or family any day, rather than to someone who hates me.
i guess if you were confused about who hated you that would work, ya,
demonstrated when you cannot witness any bad Muslims
it is the members of a man's own household that he will war with

i mean bam ignore what Scripture says and statistics even verify, and go with your gut i guess

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i guess if you were confused about who hated you that would work, ya,
demonstrated when you cannot witness any bad Muslims
it is the members of a man's own household that he will war with

i mean bam ignore what Scripture says and statistics even verify, and go with your gut i guess
Family and cops, though they may fall short and do evil, their intentions are good. But those who hate, but are not seen doing any evil - that is a true enemy.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Family and cops, though they may fall short and do evil, their intentions are good. But those who hate, but are not seen doing any evil - that is a true enemy.
not too hard to see where the hate is coming from there though, i guess

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
You are purposing that Christians go from the frying pan to the skillet...or to the fire.

Surely you know that “Allah” is just the Arab word for "God” and that Arab speaking Christians pray to “Allah” also.

That said, I’ve met quite a few Muslims in the past year and none of them have sought to kill or convert me to their beliefs about the one God there is. Of course I’d like to convince them of my beliefs, but IMHO the best way to do that is to reflect the loving kindness that has been shown to me in Jesus Christ by being loving and kind to all of my fellow-men, including Muslims.

Reactions: Richard_oti

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely you know that “Allah” is just the Arab word for "God” and that Arab speaking Christians pray to “Allah” also.

That said, I’ve met quite a few Muslims in the past year and none of them have sought to kill or convert me to their beliefs about the one God there is. Of course I’d like to convince them of my beliefs, but IMHO the best way to do that is to reflect the loving kindness that has been shown to me in Jesus Christ by being loving and kind to all of my fellow-men, including Muslims.
That is all well and good during times of peace, and I agree and do likewise. But that is not what is currently going on.

And as long as "Allah" is the god of terrorists...we are not talking about the same god.

Reactions: Helen