Is It Time to lift the ban on the Holy Trinity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is It Time to lift the ban on the Holy Trinity?

• No, it results in too many heated debates.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the trinity is a false doctrine

• No, it's not an essential doctrine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
According to the Scriptures, all three members of the Trinity are fully God:

God the Father—Jesus Christ referred to His Father as God (John 6:27).

God the SonJohn 1:1 identifies Jesus as divine. While Christ never specifically called Himself "God," His Father did apply the title to Him (Hebrews 1:8). Furthermore, Jesus acknowledged having unlimited power—an attribute possessed only by the divine Creator (Matthew 28:18)—and also accepted worship (Matthew 14:33; John 9:38).

God the Holy Spirit—After declaring that God raised Christ from the dead, the New Testament goes on to credit the Holy Spirit with the resurrection (Acts 4:10; Romans 8:11). Jesus reinforced that idea when He commanded the disciples to baptize new believers in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Absolutely! How can Bible doctrine be banned from a Christian forum? I have asked for an explanation from staff and received NOTHING!
I would ask the new owner why a major Christian doctrine that is accepted by Protestants, Catholics and Orthodox (99% of Christendom) is CENSORED. But he is not accessible.
Maybe CyB sold the forum for 30 pieces of silver. I think the "Staff Members" are in a state of schism with their faddish inclusivity. Faddish inclusivity is very sheik these days, but it tears at the moral fiber of civilization. Transgender mania is a case in point.

Humans can kill babies before or after they are born; we can euthanize anyone who wants it. Opposite ends of the life cycle slowly creep towards the middle and after a while there is no one left to kill. I digress...

The Trinity is Family, the human family is analogous to It. Thus censoring It is anti-family, and anti-Christian no matter where you attend church.

I would like to poll the staff members where they stand on this matter, and post the results. They did what they thought was best at the time. Lately I've seen an increase of weird posts that were refuted in the first 5 centuries of Christianity.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marymog and Sigma

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t know there was a band… what makes that subject so delicate….

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
sorry but any decision about this subject, and the ban will be made by admin and the moderators. Also if this is a banned subject how are you respecting the rules by starting a thread on the subject. !?
Just for your benefit, the subject of the ban is discussed on a regular basis.
One of the factors for not lifting the ban is the fact that members go against the rules and discuss it
This thread is now locked

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely! How can Bible doctrine be banned from a Christian forum? I have asked for an explanation from staff and received almost
NOTHING!
At the time of the ban admin explained the reasons. You were a member at the time Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.