Is Obama An American?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gerlinde

Dec 24, 2010
I put this question to myself, since I have spoken with a former member of the state security (former Secret Service of the GDR). He was then responsible for foreign guests with the communist WORLD YOUTH GAMES, and he reported to me that a Barack Obama was led as an "African student". Indeed, he can also have been wrong, it concern around a name equality which OBAMA as well as BARACK are normal Africn names (like Smith and Jones in the USA). However, we accept once, he would not have been wrong.

Would not be the whole election invalid, and would not be then McCain the winner?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Obama was not an American - Hillary Clinton would have been the first to find out and disqualify him.

Gerlinde

Dec 24, 2010
If Obama was not an American - Hillary Clinton would have been the first to find out and disqualify him.

Apparently you do not know how Secret Services work. I could kill **** as an ordered murder, and a Secret Service would extinguish itself my identity, and give me a new identity. There it is a little thing to make an American from an African. An agent of the German Federal Intelligence Service whom I know personally have had papers (from the birth certificate up to the tax return) from 8 different identities from five different nations in his active time (some of them he had shown to me).

I do not know whether Obama ia an American or an African, I know only which is possible to change the identity.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Lands no he's not an American. And this is far from conspiracy theory.
He won't release his medical records.
He won't release his school records.
He won't release his birth records. (The one that was released was determined to be fake)
He won't release his passport records.
He won't release his Harvard records.
He won't release his Columbia college records.
He won't release his Occidental college records.
He won't release his thesis.
All the legislative records from his Illinois State Senate are missing, as well as his scheduling records.
Nobody can find proof he attended any of the schools or colleges he claims.

Yet releasing these records would shut many people up, and it wouldn't be that hard. UNLESS THEY DON'T EXIST.

The Obamas were supposedly poor- and yet nobody can find financing information (like student loans) on how he paid for his supposed college. The only evidence on how he paid for college was... Get this... From Muslim leaders which also happen to be the largest founder of CAIR (Pro-Islam group).

Obama's Selective Service card has been proven to have been forged as well. The people that forged it forgot to alter the document ID number, which proves it was filled out in 2008, not back when he was 18. Add to this the September 4, 1980 date in which it was supposedly filled out, he would have been thousands of miles away in college.

It's proven that Obama has used multiple Social Security numbers in his lifetime. What's neat about this, besides Social Security fraud, is that you can track addresses. Turns out Obama has held 16 addresses in IL- all under two different Social Security numbers. In CA, he used six addresses and three Social Security numbers. No addresses for him in NY, where he allegedly went to college, yet there is one address and SS number for NJ.
He moved to MA, had three addresses and used the same SS ending in 042 for all of them. He moved to an apartment after being elected into the Senate, and used the same 042. Yet three years later his office address had a different SS again.
TN: 1 address, 1 SSN
CO: 1 address, 1 SSN
UT: 2 address, 2 SSN
MO: 1 address, 1 SSN
FL: 2 addresses, 1 SSN
GA: 3 addresses, 3 SSN
TX: 3 addresses, 1 SSN
OR: 2 addresses
WI, MI, SC, PA: 1 address
All told he has had 49 addresses and 16 different (documented) social security numbers.
The most frequently used SSN ends in 042, was issued in CT in 76-77. His age checks out, but get this: there's absolutely no record of him ever living in CT. By his own stories, he would've been 15-16 and living in Hawaii.
His mother has two social security numbers and 99 addresses. No marriage licenses for his mom's two marriages.
Obama claims his Grandfather served in the military but there's no record of that, either. Apparently, this is a family thing.

Obama's grandmother claimed she witnessed his birth in Kenya and and strangely, died just after making that statement.
Obama claims he was born at one hospital and his sister claimed he was born at another.

There's enough lies to definitely call into question his legitimacy. What's astounding is he could simply release all of his documents and end the debate... But he doesn't. Or rather, can't.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
What would be the advantage of having a president that is not an American? If this was the case then why wouldn't we have say Arnold as president?
There is none. A non-American president is unconstitutional. It shows you how corrupted our government is that even the Supreme Court won't even HEAR cases on it.

mikefaulkner

Dec 21, 2010
Eddyville Kentucky
There is none. A non-American president is unconstitutional. It shows you how corrupted our government is that even the Supreme Court won't even HEAR cases on it.

But what would be the point? I mean was he put there to allow illegals to come here? Was he put there for a greater agenda? Is he maybe just a puppet in the whole scheme of things? To many variables, though I will say that I agree that his actions with regards to his past do raise a red flag but the question is...what is the end game.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
But what would be the point? I mean was he put there to allow illegals to come here? Was he put there for a greater agenda? Is he maybe just a puppet in the whole scheme of things? To many variables, though I will say that I agree that his actions with regards to his past do raise a red flag but the question is...what is the end game.
Obama is a puppet. Just watch any speech of his sans-teleprompter (I know of only two) and he's a bumbling man, like George W Bush. Literally. Except worse because he really has no idea what he's talking about, Bush at least seemed to know the topic.

George Soros and friends in high places we don't see are the ones in control of the whole thing. Google the Builderberg group. I think there's a long video called the "Obama Deception", it's worth a watch.
Basically, this group has many high-power and high-influence people in it (including world leaders like the Queen of England)...
For example, in that video, they're at a hotel and the fire alarm goes out- it gets evacuated. Shortly after, men in suits secure the building, and then all these powerful people get dropped off at the hotel. They wouldn't do that if it was really a fire, the fire was a ruse to get everyone else out...
It's not legal to create policy behind closed doors like that but ask yourself: what else would these people be meeting about? So I think that's one possibility of who's in power.

I still think the President and Congress hold the power but the problem is all of the people in Congress and the Presidents have all been the "world government" mentality and furthering the agenda. We can still fix this but we've got to start repealing laws and cutting back the areas of government that allow all this backroom dealing to be possible.
Edit- and we've got to do it quickly. Next year (2011) is when the US won't even be able to cover the interest payments on their debt anymore. Countries will stop using the US Dollar... Enter the downfall of the US. Unfortunately, I don't see any effort at all in Congress to undo anything.

mikefaulkner

Dec 21, 2010
Eddyville Kentucky
Obama is a puppet. Just watch any speech of his sans-teleprompter (I know of only two) and he's a bumbling man, like George W Bush. Literally. Except worse because he really has no idea what he's talking about, Bush at least seemed to know the topic.

George Soros and friends in high places we don't see are the ones in control of the whole thing. Google the Builderberg group. I think there's a long video called the "Obama Deception", it's worth a watch.
Basically, this group has many high-power and high-influence people in it (including world leaders like the Queen of England)...
For example, in that video, they're at a hotel and the fire alarm goes out- it gets evacuated. Shortly after, men in suits secure the building, and then all these powerful people get dropped off at the hotel. They wouldn't do that if it was really a fire, the fire was a ruse to get everyone else out...
It's not legal to create policy behind closed doors like that but ask yourself: what else would these people be meeting about? So I think that's one possibility of who's in power.

I still think the President and Congress hold the power but the problem is all of the people in Congress and the Presidents have all been the "world government" mentality and furthering the agenda. We can still fix this but we've got to start repealing laws and cutting back the areas of government that allow all this backroom dealing to be possible.
Edit- and we've got to do it quickly. Next year (2011) is when the US won't even be able to cover the interest payments on their debt anymore. Countries will stop using the US Dollar... Enter the downfall of the US. Unfortunately, I don't see any effort at all in Congress to undo anything.

The possibility of the NWO was introduced after Trueman left Presidency and sad part is he told us he knew it was coming but we didn't do anything about it then, and now it will be even harder to do anything about it because it goes too deep. The only thing left is out right Revolution...but good luck at getting that to go through lol.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Yep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

In the wake of the destruction FDR did, all the Presidents were warning us about what preprocessing it would have.

It's a pity that our parents and grandparents were such greedy individuals that they took the "free" benefits instead of calling for repeal. It's also a pity the Presidents of those days weren't more stern and say, "we need to repeal this stuff".

I think the US Economy will crash in 2011 to be honest with you. Our debt will exceed our GDP, we'll lose our AAA rating, a landslide effect from there. Worldwide financial collapse.
Forget "Great Depression", we're talking an actual collapse, here.

Jun 9, 2010
Lands no he's not an American. And this is far from conspiracy theory.
He won't release his medical records.
He won't release his school records.
He won't release his birth records. (The one that was released was determined to be fake)
He won't release his passport records.
He won't release his Harvard records.
He won't release his Columbia college records.
He won't release his Occidental college records.
He won't release his thesis.
All the legislative records from his Illinois State Senate are missing, as well as his scheduling records.
Nobody can find proof he attended any of the schools or colleges he claims.

Yet releasing these records would shut many people up, and it wouldn't be that hard. UNLESS THEY DON'T EXIST.

The Obamas were supposedly poor- and yet nobody can find financing information (like student loans) on how he paid for his supposed college. The only evidence on how he paid for college was... Get this... From Muslim leaders which also happen to be the largest founder of CAIR (Pro-Islam group).

Obama's Selective Service card has been proven to have been forged as well. The people that forged it forgot to alter the document ID number, which proves it was filled out in 2008, not back when he was 18. Add to this the September 4, 1980 date in which it was supposedly filled out, he would have been thousands of miles away in college.

It's proven that Obama has used multiple Social Security numbers in his lifetime. What's neat about this, besides Social Security fraud, is that you can track addresses. Turns out Obama has held 16 addresses in IL- all under two different Social Security numbers. In CA, he used six addresses and three Social Security numbers. No addresses for him in NY, where he allegedly went to college, yet there is one address and SS number for NJ.
He moved to MA, had three addresses and used the same SS ending in 042 for all of them. He moved to an apartment after being elected into the Senate, and used the same 042. Yet three years later his office address had a different SS again.
TN: 1 address, 1 SSN
CO: 1 address, 1 SSN
UT: 2 address, 2 SSN
MO: 1 address, 1 SSN
FL: 2 addresses, 1 SSN
GA: 3 addresses, 3 SSN
TX: 3 addresses, 1 SSN
OR: 2 addresses
WI, MI, SC, PA: 1 address
All told he has had 49 addresses and 16 different (documented) social security numbers.
The most frequently used SSN ends in 042, was issued in CT in 76-77. His age checks out, but get this: there's absolutely no record of him ever living in CT. By his own stories, he would've been 15-16 and living in Hawaii.
His mother has two social security numbers and 99 addresses. No marriage licenses for his mom's two marriages.
Obama claims his Grandfather served in the military but there's no record of that, either. Apparently, this is a family thing.

Obama's grandmother claimed she witnessed his birth in Kenya and and strangely, died just after making that statement.
Obama claims he was born at one hospital and his sister claimed he was born at another.

There's enough lies to definitely call into question his legitimacy. What's astounding is he could simply release all of his documents and end the debate... But he doesn't. Or rather, can't.

Thanks for all the information. You have done your research well.

Jun 9, 2010

I agree. In fact, it raises so many problems. The next [real] President would be able to invalidate every executive order and every legislative bill signed by Obama. As he has no constitutional authority to be President, everything that he has done is of no legal effect.

Clearly, it was a coup d'etat making him President.

mikefaulkner

Dec 21, 2010
Eddyville Kentucky
I agree. In fact, it raises so many problems. The next [real] President would be able to invalidate every executive order and every legislative bill signed by Obama. As he has no constitutional authority to be President, everything that he has done is of no legal effect.

Problem is who knows how good or how bad the next President will be. Either way any more its not so much a bi party system as it is how to rip off the middle class in the name of the wealthy.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010

Yes, and I hope whomever is the next President seriously pursues that but chances are we will get another new-world-order guy that won't care.

There's some unseen hand at work here (Satan?) that got Obama in office.
Him and Hilary were "fighting" it out, Hilary was the clear winner. Let's face it: Obama came out of NOWHERE. One time when Obama and Clinton were getting ready to board a plane, all the press got on the plane: the plane took off: and Obama and Clinton weren't on board.
TO THIS DAY, nobody has any idea where they were at for those many hours. All we know is that after that meeting, Hilary suddenly changed direction and Obama became the man. Fishy stuff surrounds this Presidency.

And like I said, you could convict Obama of Social Security fraud easily. But again, the Supreme Court won't even HEAR cases. (What kind of corrupt court makes a judgement without even hearing the evidence?). Which tells us this government's handlers (Satan?) have their hands in all aspects of it.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
The fix...

Like I said, this goes deeper than Obama. That's part of the problem. America crucified Bush and thought the problem was solved, Bush just gets tossed away and now Obama is in. People will crucify him and another will take his place. It's just a distraction from the people behind the scenes unseen.

The fix is eliminating excess government that these unseen people are hiding in. The Federal Reserve is the #1 entity that comes to mind. But it's prevalent through Social Security, Defense, Homeland Security, etc.. Eliminate this stuff, and there's no program to hide under.

The problem is, we need a Congress willing to do it. Reference the above problem.

So unless we can elect a Congress willing to do that (It seems doubtful to me) the only thing that'll fix this is outright civil war which is unfortunately what I see America heading to. (And honestly, I think the people will be fairly unified in the fight, most of the military will fight with the people, it's pretty obvious who will win- but the financial collapse, etc that accompanies this will certainly hurt).

mikefaulkner

Dec 21, 2010
Eddyville Kentucky
Voting in a new congress will not be enough the problem is rooted too deeply into the fiber of the American practice. So long as the elite is given special treatment and lobbyist groups are able to pay their candidates into office the people do not stand a chance. As long as the electoral college remains we will never have the President we really want. In today's world money speaks louder then the voice of any person and therefore the only thing that speaks louder then the voice and that of money is the sound of a shot, in all honesty the only tree way to gain a true voice is through a Revolution.

Jun 9, 2010
The good thing about Democracy is that you have power over the government through the vote and through repudiation.

Jun 9, 2010
Problem is who knows how good or how bad the next President will be. Either way any more its not so much a bi party system as it is how to rip off the middle class in the name of the wealthy.

As we have seen with the TEA party movement, the middle class is fighting back.

I don't think it is a matter of how both major parties are trying to rip off the middle class -- they are self-preservationists. The wealthy, who benefit from the policies of one or the other party in power, all have one thing in common. They all have a vested interest in keeping down the competition. Hence, they all accede to high taxation in order to supress the rising middle class. For, if the pure interest of taxation was the best funding for gov't, the tax rate would not exceed 10%. Hence, the wealthy are willing to forfeit so much more of their wealth just to keep away competition. In order to justify these suppression efforts, entitlement programs were created as a guise.