Is The Beast Of Revelation 13:1-8 A Political System On Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still think jessiblue makes a good argument as i look at world events at this point in time...
And so i'll be careful, watch the globalists and not submit to any experimental injection
I fully believe the globalist agenda is real, Davao meeting in the Phillipines etc
George Soros, the Rothschilds etc

But not everybody is on the take, if that was the case, the commie environmental agenda would have won already,it's back and forth

Just as the plagues in Egypt were real at the hands of Moses/Aaron, it's going to be a replay with the future two witnesses during the tribulation, it's going to be a two Witnesses show, not the antichrist show

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! I ain’t taking any injections, either. Let’s just wait courageously until the true Christ returns. jb
Here in the Us and California,they are pushing the vaccine hard, $100 to take it

Since when is a liberal government going to pay people to take a shot, smiles

I'm with you, what in the world is in that vaccine, Bill Gates Knows

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here in the Us and California,they are pushing the vaccine hard, $100 to take it

Since when is a liberal government going to pay people to take a shot, smiles

I'm with you, what in the world is in that vaccine, Bill Gates Knows

In Australia they are holding us to ransom, keeping it all locked down until 80% are vaccinated...
Its a communist country here

Bribery isn't much better... LoL

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Australia they are holding us to ransom, keeping it all locked down until 80% are vaccinated...

Its beyond bribery, they are trying to mandate all government employees get the vaccine, or no work, big fight going on, police unions, etc, and a recall on the governor of the state of California "Gavin Newsom" a liberal commie, vote to recall is Sept 14th

The restrictions over the past 18 months has destroyed many businesses, 15%+ have closed their doors, Restaurants,Gyms, Bars, Sportfishing Boats, Etc

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What do you mean lockdown?

Only the grocery store and work?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its beyond bribery, they are trying to mandate all government employees get the vaccine, or no work, big fight going on, police unions, etc, and a recall on the governor of the state of California "Gavin Newsom" a liberal commie, vote to recall is Sept 14th

The restrictions over the past 18 months has destroyed many businesses, 15%+ have closed their doors, Restaurants,Gyms, Bars, Sportfishing Boats, Etc

Bribery, blackmail, threats, coercion...
It's unethical
Immoral
Unlawful
Criminal
And evil

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes basically... If your lucky enough to be working
That's a dictatorship, I been seeing the protests and violence on SKY News, and they took the Aussies guns away years ago, the first steps of a commie dictatorship

Were turning the ship around in the US, recalls and changing the commie voting laws that were put in by the Covid propaganda

Trump is on a campain rally every other week end, boosting those republicans that are up for election

Abortion was restricted to 6 weeks, anytime after is illegal in Texas, the US Supreme court allowed it to go into law, other States are following quickly

Prior to this new law, some states had abortion right up to the final minutes of delivery, New York, Calif, and a few more

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Beast

I just watched this 15 minute video concerning Totalitarianism and George Owell's 1984 comments.
It is quite disturbing to see how close we are at this moment in time to falling into it's clutches.
I'm sharing this video because I believe it is important and valuable to see where this Beast is heading us.
When you have time and perhaps a cup of tea of coffee, please review and see if you think we are witnessing
this transition in our world right now.

God Bless
Hugs

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When all is said and done, there only remains 3 entities: the FP, a beast, and Satan. Does it really matter how it started? We have already established no one knows. The AC is not the FP. The AC is not Satan/the devil/the dragon/that old serpent/accuser of the brethren. The only one left is the beast. And John sticks to the beast to the end. And John knows about and is the antichrist expert. John settled it for me. I just stopped guessing.

Personally the AoD is the image. The image is given life, thus a beast. But in the end still a beast.

Not sure what you mean about "John sticks to the beast to the end.

I agree John is an Antichrist expert.

I think I read something about a Polycarp quote about them discussing it.

"Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.​

I know it sounds like there's three different guys, but it's not. It's all the same guy. It's like one of those Peter Sellers movies where the bad actor plays three different roles. It's also a poetic way of saying Satan is the dragon, Satan is the beast AND Satan is the false prophet.

I know this because Satan's house is not divided against itself.

“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?​

They only have one king. He is also the Abaddon, the Angel king of the bottomless pit.

"They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).​

This is Paul's "man" of sin. Is this the "man" that made the nations tremble? The son of perdition. The son of destruction. The destroyer. Satan has a bunch of names in the Bible.

He is also called the beast, the specific "beast", the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit and makes war on and kills the two witnesses.

It can only be Satan.

Out of the mouth of the dragon, means a command.

Out of the mouth of the beast, means a command.

And out of the mouth of the false prophet, means a command.

It's like when a sharp sword comes out of the mouth of the white horse Rider. It's not an actual sword that comes out of His mouth. Jesus issues a command for them to die, and they do it.

Only Satan can give the command, the order, for the unclean spirits to go to the kings of the earth and gather the people to Armageddon.

There's only one angel king of the bottomless pit, our end time Antichrist is Satan.

I don't really like talking about this stuff, but it pays to know your Adversary. Especially if he prowls around like a roaring lion, (mouth LIKE a lion), seeking whom he may devour.

cat-4219569_960_720.jpg

Personally the AoD is the image. The image is given life, thus a beast. But in the end still a beast.

Sorry Tim, this sounds like Hal Lindsey material, or Dave Pack stuff.

The image of the beast is the image of the beast that WAS wounded by the sword, and yet lives.

This is not the hill that I'd want to die on.

But why I think it's important is that if all these things and bad actors need to materialize at some point in the future, then we have a ways to go. Maybe years and years.

But if I'm right, it's happening now. The Antichrist has already taken his seat in the temple of God and is claiming to be God. He has already risen up to the place of God's Sanctuary, like how the sins of Sodom had reached up to heaven, and working through the composite beast has already been given the power to speak, and is blaspheming God's name and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

Lord forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is what I truly believe.

Reactions: jessiblue

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Beast

I just watched this 15 minute video concerning Totalitarianism and George Owell's 1984 comments.
It is quite disturbing to see how close we are at this moment in time to falling into it's clutches.
I'm sharing this video because I believe it is important and valuable to see where this Beast is heading us.
When you have time and perhaps a cup of tea of coffee, please review and see if you think we are witnessing
this transition in our world right now.

God Bless
Hugs

Cant disagree, Lord Jesus Help America

Reactions: Ziggy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bribery, blackmail, threats, coercion...
It's unethical
Immoral
Unlawful
Criminal
And evil
Its a commie dictatorship, but I see the American ship taking a hard right turn

Abortion is being restricted to 6 weeks in Texas, The US Supreme court allowed this, Florida is legislating the same law as Texas,as otherstates

24 states have removed the fraud election laws made for Covid, extended dates, signature verification, drop boxes,etc

2022 will be a turnaround,as we are already seeing recalls, and republicans taking historical democratic seats

Joe Biden in his actions is a big campaign boost, 52% of the voting Americans want him to resign, and unleashed with his admin

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if I'm right, it's happening now. The Antichrist has already taken his seat in the temple of God and is claiming to be God. He has already risen up to the place of God's Sanctuary, like how the sins of Sodom had reached up to heaven, and working through the composite beast has already been given the power to speak, and is blaspheming God's name and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

So you think the antichrist (Satan) is already here? In Jerusalem?

Reactions: Truth7t7 and Ziggy

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i think it is a man a man with power and do many wonderful miracle works

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

i think that he will have power liken to a god that the 'us' 'might' see that man as the god himself then worship him because the true God appears to have no power therefore it is fake this is also probably the blaspheme it will spat out and since the beast has a lot of miracles it can heal can give life can kill many of 'us' will 'believed' that he is truly the one true but because many of us 'asked' for something 'ain't ours' the true God will not give it but the false god the beast will give it then many will 'fall' to the 'trap' 'fall to their knees and worship the image of the beast'

but he that endure till the end the same shall be saved

so if we continue from here and derail the topic a bit
Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
if the mark of the beast is indeed the covid-19 vaccine you need to consider verse 15

no concrete basis just based on what i know and what i am trying to grasp just treat this as nothing really but a hunch

Reactions: Truth7t7

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In George Owells Novel, I believe the video said there was 3 countries continually at war. Not because they wanted to destroy each other, but more for keeping the masses unstable and able to control.
What if the 7 heads are 7 countries...
These people that run these countries have power with the Beast for one hour..
that could be a long hour of darkness.
In Jesus' day it was the Religious, the Political, and Economical powers that were joining together.
Ceasar was King, Ceasar was on the coin, and the Religious sect bowed to Ceasar.
Today we have science, technology, social and .... education?
Lot of heads all pulling together under one totalitarian umbrella.

I'm beginning to ask myself if the "Right" isn't being pulled into this subliminally the same way we believe the "Left" have been pulled in.
Each side believes adamantly that they are correct. Both sides asking for common ground and unity..
I believe the only way we will come through this is to destroy politics all together.
Eventually both sides will fall. Because they are both leaning on propaganda and false truths to convince people to follow them.
Be careful who you follow...
Hmmm...
Lean neither to the right hand nor to the left...
strait and narrow, and few there be that find it.

Lot of brainwashing going on in the world.
How do you keep your mind seperate.

Keep your nose in the good book.
Don't get distracted.
Cares of this world..

just thinking..
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think the antichrist (Satan) is already here? In Jerusalem?
I don't think it's a place.
I think it's a belief system.
And it's happening simultaneously around the world.
Where is it's origen? Could be Israel is where this mind control is emminating from?
I see it sprouting from a lot of places. Rome, England, China, USA, Israel, Russia, Japan, Iran...
The spirit of disobedience..
Not a disobedience to governments, a disobedience to Truth.
The tares. Big, like cities, like systems of governments.
This is bigger than this smalll brain can think about right now.
I see it global.

just thinking..
Hugs

Reactions: jessiblue and APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it's a place.
I think it's a belief system.
And it's happening simultaneously around the world.
Where is it's origen? Could be Israel is where this mind control is emminating from?
I see it sprouting from a lot of places. Rome, England, China, USA, Israel, Russia, Japan, Iran...
The spirit of disobedience..
Not a disobedience to governments, a disobedience to Truth.
The tares. Big, like cities, like systems of governments.
This is bigger than this smalll brain can think about right now.
I see it global.

just thinking..
Hugs
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in HIGH places .
Your right ziggy . ITS all over the govts of this world and your right the battle they rage is against the truth .
Let no lamb be taken into its snare . Let us cling to JESUS , having all hope above on HIM .
Remember what james once said . Submit to GOD , resist the devil and he will flee .
CLING TO JESUS SISTER and let us stay in our bibles and learn and grow .

Reactions: Ziggy and jessiblue