Is The Beast Of Revelation 13:1-8 A Political System On Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you're sure of yourself... Infallible you think you are... LoL
Infallible is the word of God, that speaks directly about the future evil human man, simple, clear, easy to understand, make that 300%

Daniel used personal pronouns, and explains "His" body will be destroyed and given to the flame, just as all the living wicked will be judged

No guess work in the scripture below, make that 400%

Daniel 7:11KJV
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul the same, personal pronouns and calls him a (Man Of Sin)

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I disagree, (The Beast) has personal pronouns He, His. Him, not (It)

The Beast will be a literal human man
Ignore the truth at your peril, but the whole point of personification is to attribute animate characteristics to inanimate or abstract things, Truth7t7, and it is obvious that the beast from the sea is not an individual given the composite symbolism of heads, horns, crowns, bear feet, leopard body, and lion mouth. The 7 heads later morph into 7 mountains which are then explained as 7 kings, so the notion that one individual is meant is incompatible, and insistence upon it is disingenuous.

Personification, the attribution of human form and characteristics to abstract concepts such as nations, emotions and natural forces like seasons and the weather, is a literary device found in many ancient texts, including the Hebrew Bible and Christian New Testament. Personification is often part of allegory, parable and metaphor in the Bible.[1] [Personification in the Bible - Wikipedia]

Reactions: Brakelite

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignore the truth at your peril, but the whole point of personification is to attribute animate characteristics to inanimate or abstract things, Truth7t7, and it is obvious that the beast from the sea is not an individual given the composite symbolism of heads, horns, crowns, bear feet, leopard body, and lion mouth. The 7 heads later morph into 7 mountains which are then explained as 7 kings, so the notion that one individual is meant is incompatible, and insistence upon it is disingenuous.

Personification, the attribution of human form and characteristics to abstract concepts such as nations, emotions and natural forces like seasons and the weather, is a literary device found in many ancient texts, including the Hebrew Bible and Christian New Testament. Personification is often part of allegory, parable and metaphor in the Bible.[1] [Personification in the Bible - Wikipedia]
Thanks for the response, I Respectfully Disagree

Daniel, Paul, And John all see this future bad guy as a He, His, Him, That Has A Body That Will Be Destroyed

Pretty hard to see it otherwise

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I can't be 100% one way or the other therefore I will be careful

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is The Beast Of Revelation 13:1-8 A Political System On Earth?

It could very well be. revelation is so metaphorical it is impossible to interpret with any certainty i think...
But it could very well be the United Nations, the NWO, global communism

My understanding - - There are 2 “beasts” … a one-world system is the first and the antichrist (Satan) is the second. I think the word “beasts” is confusing people. Forget the word for now. Think about what they represent. The second beast Satan is not human; he is supernatural whereby he will deceive the world with his many miracles and wonders. He (Satan) is the dragon cast out of heaven….
Revelation 12:7-17 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

jb

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My understanding - - There are 2 “beasts” … a one-world system is the first and the antichrist (Satan) is the second. I think the word “beasts” is confusing people. Forget the word for now. Think about what they represent. The second beast Satan is not human; he is supernatural whereby he will deceive the world with his many miracles and wonders. He (Satan) is the dragon cast out of heaven….
Revelation 12:7-17 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

jb

There does seem to be two beasts... In fact I'm almost certain of that...

@Truth7t7 he makes a good point...
Who can truly interpret Revelation accurately...
You? Me? Him?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm in So Cal, I love to fish, like watching those crazy aussies climb down the 200ft cliffs to fish, big tuna from the rocks

Big salt crocodiles, ill leave the river swimming to you

Love watching youtubes on the magpies and cockatiels, and other birds

One lady is the mother to a flock of magpies, they follow her around

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You? Me? Him?
That’s true. We need to ask the Holy Spirit’s help as we study. The main thing we need to know, imo, is that Satan comes at the 6th trump and Jesus Christ returns at the 7th. Let’s run our race and endure to the very end. Let’s not be deceived. jb

Reactions: Truth7t7

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm in So Cal, I love to fish, like watching those crazy aussie climb down the 200ft cliffs to fish, big tuna from the rocks

Big salt crocodiles, ill leave the river swimming to you

Hahaha Australia has an unwarranted reputation for having all these nasty creatures...
It's not that bad...

Crocs are only north of the tropics where no one lives... There's never any attack...

You have bears and wild cats that will hunt you down. We have nothing of the sort here

I just came back from a trout fishing trip but no luck this time... lol

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You? Me? Him?
The two beast in Revelation chapter 13 are human men, identified by personal pronouns

The two horns of a lamb signifies hes an imposter in the flock, speaking as a dragon

I believe the Pope is in line for the job of the false prophet?

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha Australia has an unwarranted reputation for having all these nasty creatures...
It's not that bad...

Crocs are only north of the tropics where no one lives... There's never any attack...

You have bears and wild cats that will hunt you down. We have nothing of the sort here

I just came back from a trout fishing trip but no luck this time... lol
That's true, mountain lions everywhere

And yes they will wait in a tree or on a trail and pounce, on the back of the neck

Attacks all the time, a few years ago like 3 3 mountain bikers over a one month period were turned into dinner

And we have the ole Big 15ft Great Whites here tooo, we see them often, mainly chewing on dead whales floating

Big bears in our local mountains, deer, bobcats, rattle snakes

Wild trout in some streams in so cal, dont laugh, and good fishing in the eastern mountains, california is a pretty state, minus the liberals

Almost made it a few years ago to your neck of the woods, Qantas was running a round trip special for $475 US from so cal to Sydney, cheap, had to work

I watch Sky News, goid conservative content, the liberals have taken over in the land down under?

Put them on a plane and send them to the queen in the UK

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s true. We need to ask the Holy Spirit’s help as we study. The main thing we need to know, imo, is that Satan comes at the 6th trump and Jesus Christ returns at the 7th. Let’s run our race and endure to the very end. Let’s not be deceived. jb
Amen!

The greatest deception I see is, the teaching that Jesus is going to return to earth and start a Millennium?

This will be the Antichrist, as the teaching is preparing the way for the wicked one

Teachers in dispensationalism are pushing the walk on Christ, "Beware"

Jesus is going to return in fire and Final judgement, as the earth is dissolved, no walk on Christ whatsoever

It's going to look pretty, false prophet calling fire down from heaven, make an image to the beast and worship, it's a little mark, take it?

Beware!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The two beast in Revelation chapter 13 are human men, identified by personal pronouns

The two horns of a lamb signifies hes an imposter in the flock, speaking as a dragon

I believe the Pope is in line for the job of the false prophet?

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

I still think jessiblue makes a good argument as i look at world events at this point in time...
And so i'll be careful, watch the globalists and not submit to any experimental injection

Reactions: jessiblue

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still think jessiblue makes a good argument as i look at world events at this point in time...
And so i'll be careful, watch the globalists and not submit to any experimental injection
Amen! I ain’t taking any injections, either. Let’s just wait courageously until the true Christ returns. jb

Reactions: Cristo Rei