Is the Easter Bunny a fraud?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is the Easter Bunny a fraud?

• Total voters

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
3 votes on the Easter Bunny not being a fraud, wow to even think baffles me, I guess the same people believe in Leprechauns and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Leprechauns are real !

I pointed out to my mum once a tree that is just like the ones that they live under, them trees go up say a ft or 2 or so and then bent over like for 4ft to 6ft or so and then go up, well my mum freaked out !
Who knows what drugs she was on ?
My dad and her nearly died weeks beforehand and i was taking her to see my dad in hospital for some months after, so i did not mention that tree when we drove past it. all of us family had to take turns in looking after her as she could not feed herself on her own.

I may ask her what is it with the Leprechauns, or by her one and see the reaction and then ask.

I remember her talking about Leprechauns somewhat when i was real young but can not remember truly what it was she was on about.

On The Simpsons the cops kid says, The Leprechauns tell him do things, start fires etc. haha !

I always thought Leprechauns were an Irish thing !

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leprechauns are real !

I pointed out to my mum once a tree that is just like the ones that they live under, them trees go up say a ft or 2 or so and then bent over like for 4ft to 6ft or so and then go up, well my mum freaked out !
Who knows what drugs she was on ?
My dad and her nearly died weeks beforehand and i was taking her to see my dad in hospital for some months after, so i did not mention that tree when we drove past it. all of us family had to take turns in looking after her as she could not feed herself on her own.

I may ask her what is it with the Leprechauns, or by her one and see the reaction and then ask.

I remember her talking about Leprechauns somewhat when i was real young but can not remember truly what it was she was on about.

On The Simpsons the cops kid says, The Leprechauns tell him do things, start fires etc. haha !

I always thought Leprechauns were an Irish thing !
St Patrick's day is huge here in America, due to the large Irish population here in the U.S. it's a big holiday here in America.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St Patrick's day is huge here in America, due to the large Irish population here in the U.S. it's a big holiday here in America.
I went to the St. Patrick's Day parade in South Boston, MA where I was born and lived for 20+ years.
In those days it was family oriented. You could bring the kids. Erin Go Bragh!
Never knew what that meant until I looked it up just now.. LOL

Erin go Bragh, sometimes Erin go Braugh, is the anglicisation of an Irish language phrase, Éirinn go Brách, and is used to express allegiance to Ireland. It is most often translated as "Ireland Forever."

I come from an Irish lineage somehow as my Mother's mother (grandma) was married to a Bailey.
So I got Bailey blood on my mother's side. But I never expressed allegiance to Ireland. I'm an American.
We had corned beef and cabbage and everyone wore green. The parade consisted mostly of groups of people that played the bagpipes.
I don't recall too much about Leprechans other than a little man looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
I'm sure there is some symbology in that.

But nowadys they took that rainbow and covered it in gay pride, and homosexuality.
Not sure what happened to the pot o' gold though.
Can't forget the green beer. :rolleyes:

I haven't been to a parade since I was in my early twenties.
Any parade for that matter.

Just sharin
Hugs

Reactions: JohnPaul

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Good Friday is upon us.
Let's all remember and celebrate its true meaning.
Happy Easter everyone and may Gods peace be with you all
The Good Friday tradition is part of Tammuz worship. That is it's true meaning. There is nothing "good" about Good Friday.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all know it's a pagan symbol, of course it's a fraud.
It was once a pagan symbol. The folks who believed it's former meaning were convinced that it's true meaning was in Christ. That victory wasn't cheap. Now there are people attempting to convince Christians that those symbols only mean what they used to mean ages ago to people that no longer exist.o_O:rolleyes:

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was once a pagan symbol. The folks who believed it's former meaning were convinced that it's true meaning was in Christ. That victory wasn't cheap. Now there are people attempting to convince Christians that those symbols only mean what they used to mean ages ago to people that no longer exist.o_O:rolleyes:
They must be more interested in resurrecting ancient paganism