Is the Holy Spirit a "He," "She," or “It”?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lets get out of the flesh and into the spirit. There are none male or female in the spirit. God made male and female as a means of demonstrating something we needed to learn. In love we reproduce than the enemy got in and ruined it all. We are all equal in the eyes of God. God has no problems with using men or women to do His bidding He just need those who will hear. Men have seeing God, many have seeing Jesus, but the holy Spirit appeared as tongues of fire and as a dove. Does it matter will it save you??

In His Love

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
Haven't been following this post till now so hope I am not repeating someone else. The answer to the question is very easy. That is if you believe in the trinity and that God is the father. Not speaking about oneness here when I say that Jesus the son of his father sent his Holy Spirit to us. They are not persons but personalities. That means really 3 essences make one God. Being one and the relationship known as father would certainly show us a male. We also have bible proof though. Jn. 16:13 when (he) the Spirit of truth is come.

kensapp

Jul 8, 2012
Singapore
I don’t think that a gender is attributed to the holy spirit. What I can only imply from the readings in the bilble is that the holy spirit is a holy symbol from God. It acts and works to humans and we don’t see it.