Is the holy spirit a living being Equal to God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your NWT says you are wrong. Jesus is God and Hell is "everlasting".

Deut 30:19--God set before all-Life or death. You should really get to know him. I know you desire to be a servant of Gods, but you do not know him, you refuse to believe Jesus over translation errors. Jesus taught one must know him to get eternal life and know Jesus. John 17:3) God is not a petty minded sadist as you think he is to create a literal eternal suffering. I showed you what his justice scales are, my words are fact.
Deut 32:4--all of Gods ways are justice, God shared with all true justice= an eye for an eye. So for 70-100 years of a life of unrepented sin, God could not nor would not condemn one to trillions x trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years of punishment. The God you are being taught does not exist. Do you know what justice is?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attacking Catholics has been banned here. Please stop.

Only a blind man could see an attack from my post, a heart of hate. Where is an attack sharing a fact of reality that Catholicism translated the Vulgate and Greek Lexicons? there is no attack there. Stay real sir.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you trying to learn about the Bible or are you trying to learn about God?

I have studied both for years. The bible is filled with many facts about the true living God. Its the only way one can get to know him. Jesus taught one must know him( Only true God=Father) and know Jesus to get eternal life-John 17:3--

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have studied both for years. The bible is filled with many facts about the true living God. Its the only way one can get to know him. Jesus taught one must know him( Only true God=Father) and know Jesus to get eternal life-John 17:3--
The Bible tells us a lot about the Lord, but I think the object is to get to know him: Prayer (listening as well as speaking).

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deut 30:19--God set before all-Life or death. You should really get to know him. I know you desire to be a servant of Gods, but you do not know him, you refuse to believe Jesus over translation errors. Jesus taught one must know him to get eternal life and know Jesus. John 17:3) God is not a petty minded sadist as you think he is to create a literal eternal suffering. I showed you what his justice scales are, my words are fact.
Deut 32:4--all of Gods ways are justice, God shared with all true justice= an eye for an eye. So for 70-100 years of a life of unrepented sin, God could not nor would not condemn one to trillions x trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years of punishment. The God you are being taught does not exist. Do you know what justice is?
Have you read the NWT? "They will be tormented day and night FOREVER and EVER"?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only a blind man could see an attack from my post, a heart of hate. Where is an attack sharing a fact of reality that Catholicism translated the Vulgate and Greek Lexicons? there is no attack there. Stay real sir.
Yes you are attacking the Christian Bible.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible tells us a lot about the Lord, but I think the object is to get to know him: Prayer (listening as well as speaking).
One must obey Jesus to get to the Father. The Father is God, Jesus is the Lord. One has to know both.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you read the NWT? "They will be tormented day and night FOREVER and EVER"?
Symbolism for the following--As each new day dawns in Gods kingdom, those not allowed to enter miss each new day, miss each day of Gods love, it never ends-likened to be an eternal suffering.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you are attacking the Christian Bible.
I attack the errors translated in that contradict Jesus and the fact the removal of Gods name in those translations was by satans will to mislead. Just facts. It doesnt attack any religion. You twist it into doing such.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Symbolism for the following--As each new day dawns in Gods kingdom, those not allowed to enter miss each new day, miss each day of Gods love, it never ends-likened to be an eternal suffering.
"Symbolism" : I don't believe what God clearly said!

"Forever and ever" means exactly what God said!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I attack the errors translated in that contradict Jesus and the fact the removal of Gods name in those translations was by satans will to mislead. Just facts. It doesnt attack any religion. You twist it into doing such.
You're not qualified to rewrite our Bible. That will lead you to Hell fire.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is a/the Holy Spirit.

God is holy and God is a Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.