Is the kingdom of God within me, too?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

I asked you instead, because you talk to me like you are Jesus.
And you look like Jesus :

View attachment 39866

I talk to you exactly like a Spiritually Skilled Teacher who has taught many the NT... (Specifically Paul's Doctrine).

So, you started a Thread, and now you dont like it when someone responds to you?

Maybe you should try to think about that ? ?

Also, as far as i know, i dont "look like Jesus" physically, and by the way, that's just a Painting, ,its not me.

(Its also not really Him). .. But I really like the Painting.. Because we can see that the idea behind this painting is that Jesus is welcoming us all to Himself and to His Father.

and this other one also, i like a lot, as it shows Jesus getting some comfort, just before they nailed Him to the Cross for your sin, @A shy girl Chloë

So, I'll post them both for you.. so that you can get a better look..... and you also, Reader
-
-

CHRIST.jpgan-angel-comforting-jesus-before-his-arrest-in-the-garden-of-gethsemane-carl-bloch.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: A shy girl Chloë

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have to ask Allah, because Allah only knows for sure. :)

"Allah" is what the media says, is "Just the generic name for God". And some encyclopedia's say the same NONSENSE.

Allah, in fact is one of 360 Bedouin Godz... And out of the Bedouin's came Muhammed, and they also decided to have one Major God..
He is their "MOON" God, = "Allah".

This is why the Muslim Religion and associated countries, have him on their FLAGS...

He is NOT God. He is NOT related to Jesus.

Here he is, and he wants you to kneel before him, same as the Muslim, on the Flag.

Welcome to : ISLAM

-
Allah.png

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to ask Allah, because Allah only knows for sure. :)
No, the Muslims proclaim that Allah has no son. The Muslim god is a false god, and is defined according to the Muslim teaching, not according to who he is himself, since he doesn't actually exist.

You may have many similiarities in their presentation, but the true God of the Bible sent His Son into the world to save us, while Muslims declare their god has no son, and therefore is absolutely not the same god.

Much love!

Reactions: Fred J
Jan 9, 2024
Kitchener
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Canada
So, you started a Thread, and now you dont like it when someone responds to you?

How do you know that I don't like when you respond to me?
Maybe you should try to think about that ? ?

In fact, I am always very happy every time Christians respond
to my posts and threads on this forum, including you, @Behold :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

When we are born again... (not water baptized), but born again Spiritually, ... then we are now forever become "one with God".

"God is A Spirit"... and we are born again : Spiritually.

How did that happen? = It happened because the person hears about the Cross of Christ (somehow), and understands their situation as a sinner, and wants to be forgiven.
Something happens in the heart, and the person suddenly KNOWS that Jesus is REAL and they want to be a part of HIM.
They give God their faith in Christ, and God takes this faith, accepts it, and gives this BELIEVER< the "new Birth", and they become a "new Creation, in Christ'.

Where?
Where?

A.) "IN Christ".

So, to be born again, "in Christ", is to become a Son/Daughter of God, = Spiritually.... as "ONE WITH GOD">.

You can't see this birth, because its SPIRITUAL, and remember that that the things we can see are temporal, they will all go away, but the Spiritual, is Eternal, and to be born again Spiritually, is to now possess ETERNAL LIFE< that is found "IN Christ".

Are you not certain that what i just showed you, .... is what you have done, yet.
Then do it now...

Or as Jesus tells all who Believe...

"ALL that believe in me... I... GIVE.. UNTO .. YOU.... Eternal life, and you shall never go to Hell, (perish).

Reader, "Eternal life", is not temporary, and if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious, then you have Eternal Life, and that will last as long as God exists.

Welcome to : SALVATiON

Its the "Gift of Eternal life" as the "Gift of Salvation" that is the "Gift of Righteousness".

Jan 9, 2024
Kitchener
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Canada
No, the Muslims proclaim that Allah has no son.
But what does Allah himself proclaim?

Has Allah gone on record, and proclaimed : "Jesus is not my son." ?

The Muslims put their words into Allah's mouth.

The Christians also know exactly what God thinks. :)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what does Allah himself proclaim?

Has Allah gone on record, and proclaimed : "Jesus is not my son." ?

The Muslims put their words into Allah's mouth.

The Christians also know exactly what God thinks. :)
There is no Muslim god, it's a fictio, so, "Allah" doesn't say anything. We may as well wonder what Snoopy has to say about it.

Who is it who knows what God thinks?

Isaiah 55:7-9 KJV
7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Much love!

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How do you know that I don't like when you respond to me?

Why?

Because its an odd thing for you to tell someone else on a Forum. that they "look like Jesus" and "talk to you as if they are Jesus".

So that's "how i know".

Now, i'll give you some advice.... = ask good questions, and i'll give you very good teaching.
If you dont want it, then don't ask.

And more free advice..

There are 3 Women on this forum.. who make a real effort to represent Jesus, with their posts, and with their Attitude.
All 3 of them try to maintain a gentle, meek, friendly, attitude/spirit, as much as possible on a Forum that is designed to cause arguments and strife.
(Thats every "christian" forum).
So, You would be wise, to notice these 3 Women, and do likewise...

Here they are... and notice how they behave, and do likewise, @A shy girl Chloë

@Ritajanice
@Pearl
@Nancy

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Unfortunately it turns out A shy girl Chloë was an old member joined under an alt account after being banned for blasphemy. They shared the same static IP, and her picture is from the Internet.

• Wow
Reactions: Pearl and Nancy

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the heart. Absolutely, why would it not be, a desirous thing to end up in the Kingdom of God, that is the residing hope of going on to move forward in where Yahava resides, in the heavenly Jerusalem. You also have the holy spirit of God within you, which comes from the Heavenly Kingdom, sent to those who faithfully seek him out in spirit and truth, in which a child of God abides in Christ, and hopes for a place far better than what is here which doesn't offer as much hope, or help as having faith and seeking, while praying to the one whom adopts you, and works on your heart, if you allow him to work on areas of your heart, which a person becomes a new creation in Christ, a child of God, heir of Christ, spiritually born again.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately it turns out A shy girl Chloë was an old member joined under an alt account after being banned for blasphemy. They shared the same static IP, and her picture is from the Internet.
No surprise there! I already knew about the picture, Claire something or other. And this clearly is not a 16 year old.

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl and Lambano

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
And . . . does "Allah" have a son?

Much love!
Precisely!

Actually, the question i pointed out, i learned it from brother Jay Smith in YouTube. Also have been watching, Sam Shamoun, David Wood, Christian Prince, and not mistaken, Syed Afadi, an arabian x-muslim.

Christian Prince and Syed Afadi, born and bread in Arab, and know by heart the original arab islamic text, where translated text are altered deceitfully to the listening pleasure.

We don't hate muslims, but hate the evil things they do like their false prophet and suppress the truth.

Peace be with you readers in Jesus name, love your enemy, bless, pray and do good to them as Jesus said.

Reactions: marks

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
No surprise there! I already knew about the picture, Claire something or other. And this clearly is not a 16 year old.

Much love!
She is such a stir, and guess she's to old self again, and why the deceit, a shy girl Chloe?

Am not judging in the wrong sense, but judge according to one's fruit, as Jesus said, "You will know them by their fruit."

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are such a great and famous Spiritually Skilled Teacher
that your disciples have made a documentary about you :

If we think we are or anyone of us people are "such a great and famous "Spiritually Skilled Teacher" even in a sarcastic way - does it not show to us that we are in fact not seek God as the One and only "Spiritually Skilled Teacher"??????

If we are talking about different religions, I believe this is probably the main difference between Christianity and other religions, or at least is should be.

The reason I preach Jesus Christ is because I came to know Him personally. We talk, Back and forth we talk.

Now I am certain that there are those who talk back and forth with what we call demons, or evil spirits. And they might be their god, which is what we see with witchcraft and Satan worship. Yet if that is the case and we realize that is the case, then it should be easy to figure out which god is God, because God would be the more powerful and could easily show it, even by being the One God who answered you if you were really seeking the Most High God.

That is what I essentially did, when before I knew Our Lord Jesus Christ and something weird was happening, I stood in front of my house and cried to "God" - not Jesus nor any other name, but just "God"!! Of course I speak English, so "God" is the generic term for God. In another part of the world that uses a different language, they would have another "generic" name for "God" like "Allah". So weather I used "Allah" or "God" it is not relevant. What was relevant is that I was trying to listen and I told "God" that if He was "God" He should be able to talk to me. And while I did not hear Him at that time, because I was listening with my physical ears, not understanding that God was spirit, He did talk to me after I woke up one morning about a month later. And He told me, "Read Your Bible!!", and His voice came with power!

So He got through to me, and I have come to know Him personally. We talk. Back and forth we talk. And by that i have come to know Him as "The Word of God", because He has the words of God and is God. That is exactly what the Bible explained! That the One we call Jesus Christ is the Word of God (Jn 1:1 - Rev 19:13, Gen 15:1, and in many more verses in the Bible)

So it was the Abram hear from the word of God, then believe the One talking to Him was God, and that was counted to Abram as righteousness by God. I suppose that it that part of the Bible was translated from English into say Arabic, then every place where I wrote "God" would be replaced by "Allah", yet does that mean those reading it that way listen to Him and are taught by Him "The Word of God"??

No, no it does not!!! And I tell you that most "Christians" I talk to do not listen to Him either!! It is written in the Bible that there will be people in heaven from "Every Tribe and Every Nation", so what about the muslin nations? Some will be there!! And what about the good old U S of A? Many will not be there!!

One day while walking with "God" (Jesus Christ the Lord our God whose name is called "The Word of God") He personally told me, "Karl, always remember that I am God of the whole world, the whole universe, the whole everything, and especially the whole world! Always remember that!". And so I do!! So could a little shy girl start seeking God and start hearing from Him and being taught by Him?

Oh yes, she could! She could get to know Him personally. She could get taught by Him personally. But how shy is that girl really?? She is not into pride is she, that she thinks she is a "Spiritually Skilled Teacher" is she?

As for me; I try to make it a point of turning people to Him who talks to me, because it is not me but Him who I am fully convinced is The Spiritually Skilled Teacher!! I mean, I really do believe that He who speaks to me and told me to "Read Your Bible" is God and if He will talk to me then He would talk to anyone truly willing to seek Him and what He has to say to them, right?

So why don't they??? Why don't they seek Him?? Why do they think people are the "Spiritually Skilled Teachers" and not Him??

So it is I say, listen to Him, and I ask the question as to who will listen to Him? But that all goes unanswered! They don't come back to me saying - "I sought Him and He told me "..." Will He not answer them if they repent of their ways and decide to listen to Him? The One I talk to will, He says things like:

Rev 3:19-22 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.
‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Of course His Holy Spirit, that brings His words to our spirit, is not the only spirit, but if indeed God is God then He can make all this clear to you, right? Well, that is what I found out personally after I stood and cried out to hear from "God" And because that is what I found out, I am about to talk a walk with Him, and talk back and forth with Him now. So have a good day, people :)

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
No, the Muslims proclaim that Allah has no son. The Muslim god is a false god, and is defined according to the Muslim teaching, not according to who he is himself, since he doesn't actually exist.

You may have many similiarities in their presentation, but the true God of the Bible sent His Son into the world to save us, while Muslims declare their god has no son, and therefore is absolutely not the same god.

Much love!
You're right, absolutely not the same god, for the only true GOD have not made any covenant with these people. They're one with the Heathen people and their dilemmas, as to tradition and religion they claim all lead to that one and only true god.

The irony of such vain believe comes from the devil himself, who have these unrepented sinners according to the Gospel, deluded. For the record in plain, the devil is also the only true god of darkness. Also, able to disguise himself as an angel of Light to deceive together with the fallen angels, the inhabitants of the earth and sea. (Revelation chapter 12)

Jesus said, "The god of this world have blinded the minds of unbelievers." And, "If the blind leads the blind, aren't they both soon going to fall into a ditch?"

Remember, when the Jews confronted Jesus claiming, 'The GOD of Abraham is our FATHER.' In return Jesus proclaim on the contrary to whom they actually serve, 'the devil and his will'.

When these persecute the church and Jews, ironically they think they are doing a favor for GOD.

Another that Jesus said, "Violent men try to take the Kingdom by force."

Historically and until today, islam and muslims from their prophet himself, tend to hijack every thing of the Jews and Christians and make it theirs. They even deceitfully hijack our Scriptures today, claiming them corrupted, yet use them to authenticate their prophet and islam.

Last edited: