Is the last antichrist beast a dead man made alive again?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So our new body is already made in heaven while your living body is on earth. Have we recieved it yet while sitting in heavenly places or only after death?

It is only received at the time of the first resurrection, which is the second coming.

Can we fail to receive it if we are as the unfaithful servant doing unrighteous things?

I think God knows who will receive new bodies and there won't be any mistakes or leftover bodies not needed.

Do you call the making of your new body the resurrection of the dead?

No. Only when the souls of the dead enter those new bodies is the resurrection.

Here's the different between the first resurrection and the other one:

The unsaved dead don't take part in the first resurrection but wait until the thousand years are finished, Rev 20:5. They resurrect back into their old sinful bodies and then suffer a second death at the GWTJ.

Those of the first resurrection DO NOT return to their old sinful bodies, but instead receive a new body that is in heaven.

A few will be alive in their sinful bodies and those bodies will be changed in a way to convert them into the immortal body. It will be as pure and sinless as the new bodies and is the same type of process that Christ's old body experienced except his old body was sin-free but he was the only one to achieve that.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he's a MAN.......
Yes he is. Like Lazarus and the other man that were brought back to life in their natural bodies and continued on living the rest of their mortal lives on earth. Lazarus was a man before and after being dead for 4 days.

The Rev. 17 Scarlet Colored Beast is Apollyon, he rises from the Bottomless Pit.

Well since he's the king of the pit then that's one idea. You have anything else of Bible to show it?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone, called The Light, has suggested evidence from Scripture and recent past discoveries, that the antichrist beast of Rev 13, is Nimrod-Gilgamesh, made alive again by the Lord, like the dead body that touched the bones of the prophet, and Lazarus coming out of the grave.

At first, I thought it was at least a fun suggestion, while going about thinking to show it not possible. While I'm not convinced by archeological claims, I am seeing the sense of it in prophecy of Scripture.

The main thing is, I see no Scriptural proof of why not. Nothing in Scripture says that the Lord cannot bring any dead man back to life, based upon how long the body has been in the grave.

And though it is not the resurrection of the dead, which begins with the body of Abel, it still shows no time limit of bodily decay. In fact, Jesus waited four days purposely to show the body of Lazarus was indeed dead, and not just in some sort of Jewish soul-hoovering funk.

Does anyone have any Scripture plainly showing that 1st beast cannot be a long-dead man? That the Lord would never bring back to life? To have a wicked corrupter of souls live again in the flesh?
Seeing as the Antichrist is called "the beast" it may be that Satan, himself, enters him and animates his dead body as a mocking to the three days and three nights of Christ.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is only received at the time of the first resurrection, which is the second coming.

I think God knows who will receive new bodies and there won't be any mistakes or leftover bodies not needed.
Now that is a reasonable point. Although we must still live by faith and not turn back from God, He does know already who does and who does not because He's already watched everything happen from beginning to end. That's how He foreknows all things and all them that will love Him. That's not the same as determining who will and will not, but is only knowing what happens by watching it all and so knowing it all.

My main point is that even with your teaching, there is no way anyone receives that new glorious body while yet turning to sinning in this life and dying that way.
No. Only when the souls of the dead enter those new bodies is the resurrection.
Ok, so those new bodies waiting to clothe us in the resurrection are not alive but only new clothing in heaven?

The unsaved dead don't take part in the first resurrection but wait until the thousand years are finished, Rev 20:5. They resurrect back into their old sinful bodies and then suffer a second death at the GWTJ.
I believe there will be plenty of saved people in His millennium and they will be made to live again as part of the rest of the dead, so that Dan 12.2 comes to pass that some with be with life and others with shame.

Those of the first resurrection DO NOT return to their old sinful bodies, but instead receive a new body that is in heaven.
The fact that we alive will be instantly changed makes more sense to mean our bodies at the time. And Paul was speaking of the body when he said we shall be changed. And finally says the mortal body must put on immortality. Death is swallowed up in victory is the mortal corruptible body being swallowed up in immortality.

Jesus is our example and forerunner of resurrection from the dead and clearly resurrected His dead body from the tomb. They knew who he was by sight and still couldn't believe it.

For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

We will be resurrected like Him and so from our dead bodies as He was.

Meaning of words says that the resurrection of the dead is the dead body, not a new body already created in heaven waiting to clothe us.

A few will be alive in their sinful bodies and those bodies will be changed in a way to convert them into the immortal body.

This is really just saying the same thing that our mortal bodies are changed into immortality. As our souls are without spot and wrinkle so will our bodies forever.

It will be as pure and sinless as the new bodies and is the same type of process that Christ's old body experienced except his old body was sin-free but he was the only one to achieve that.
All natural bodies are sin free. Being mortal is only natural as God creates them. It's the soul that sins with the body, not the other way around. It's the soul that is sinful or sin free, and the inner man that is pure of heart or full of lust. The bodies are just dust and grass.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing as the Antichrist is called "the beast" it may be that Satan, himself, enters him and animates his dead body as a mocking to the three days and three nights of Christ.
Makes perfect sense. The first example is that son of perdition Judas, and the beast goes to perdition. And Satan enters both of them to perform his antichrist work. Afterall he is the spirit of antichrist.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, so those new bodies waiting to clothe us in the resurrection are not alive but only new clothing in heaven?

No one knows details like that. All scripture says is the new body for believers is already in heaven.
Jesus is our example and forerunner of resurrection from the dead and clearly resurrected His dead body from the tomb. They knew who he was by sight and still couldn't believe it.

For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

We will be resurrected like Him and so from our dead bodies as He was.

Likeness doesn't mean exactly the same in every way. Christ did not receive a new body from heaven but resurrected then his body was changed to be immortal. No one will resurrect and receive an immortal body like he did and it is debatable whether anyone else will retain things like scars.

Meaning of words says that the resurrection of the dead is the dead body, not a new body already created in heaven waiting to clothe us.

Resurrection means to stand up again, and that can be in an old body or a new body. Paul says the new body is in heaven so that's what I have accepted.

All natural bodies are sin free. Being mortal is only natural as God creates them. It's the soul that sins with the body, not the other way around. It's the soul that is sinful or sin free, and the inner man that is pure of heart or full of lust. The bodies are just dust and grass.

That's not what the bible says though.

Ecc_5:6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Col_2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one knows details like that. All scripture says is the new body for believers is already in heaven.
I can see that reading and sense of it. My reading is that we have that new house when this one dissolves not before. Paul also says we receive that new body from heaven, not in heaven. It's like receiving His Spirit from heaven. It's the heavenly gift from heaven first in the spirit and then with the body. It's a gift from heaven, not a gift already in heaven.

And when he is speaking of His body changing he say we shall be changed and so once again our bodies we now have.

On your side Rev 6 says white robes are given to the righteous souls at the altar of heaven in the presence of the Lord. If that is their new bodies then they are recieved in heaven, but then that would mean there is a resurrection in heaven before the rest of the saints on earth.

Likeness doesn't mean exactly the same in every way. Christ did not receive a new body from heaven but resurrected then his body was changed to be immortal. No one will resurrect and receive an immortal body like he did and it is debatable whether anyone else will retain things like scars.
I'll accept my reading that we are resurrected like Him which is our dead bodies resurrected from being dead. Which makes me think of proof that it is the bodies dead in the earth that resurrect unto life even as Jesus

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

I don't believe there is any way around this one. Paul speaks of the dead bodies of Christians being asleep and shall awaken to immortality, which confirms that Daniel is saying from the dust of the earth.

I'm afraid at this point that about nails it for me. It will be the dead bodies in the dust that shall awake in the first resurrection to life, even as with Jesus' body.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The anti-Christ tests almost all powers.

The circumstances surrounding his testing the power of the resurrection, are complicated - obviously we want to save him, if possible (God is not willing that any should perish, remember?).

The fact is that the anti-Christ finds the gospel depressing (which is to say he denies the power of it, completely) and there are many in the world like him.

The light at the end of the tunnel, is that life in the world under the Devil, is worse - so to believe in the gospel, will be seen as choosing the lesser of two evils. Even dull fools, may be saved by this.

It remains up to God, whether He forecloses the space left open to the anti-Christ to come to Him, or we may presume He arranges for that space to be elsewhere. It's not that tightfisted rule has no place in the world - being tightfisted about sin can bring about a great deal of righteousness.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecc_5:6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Col_2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Well this is an old tradition that I used to believe. The Bible says all flesh is grass and is as grass which includes man and beast. There nothing sinful nor holy about grass and dust of the earth. It's just naturally mortal.

It then just becomes how we read things based upon these views. And since the Bible does not say the flesh is sinful nor born with sin then I read these differently.

As I said we sin with the flesh which is causing our flesh to sin. The flesh has nothing to say about it one way or the others. It's like a cowboy movie I saw where the guy put his palm on a glass jar with a rattler in it, and when the snake struck the glass the cowboy jerked his hand away and lost the bet. He then looked at his hand and beat it on the table. Not the hands fault nor the flesh.

But Jesus has the same flesh and blood as every man because His body was made of the seed of David from the womb of Mary.

So I would translate it better as in the likeness of sinners in the flesh. Or in the likeness of flesh as sinners. Both are acceptable translations. Jesus came as man like any other man who were all sinners, but He was only like sinners by having a flesh and blood body.
Once again I say the sins with the flesh. And the body is not the flesh because we put off our old life not our bodies. We are to put off our old man and life and body of sinning with the flesh.

The bottom line is that Christ still creates and makes all flesh on earth the same way He did in the beginning. If flesh is now being made with sin in it then that would make the devil a maker of bodies on earth, and Christ is the only One making anything on earth.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

All things include all flesh on earth and grass and trees. He doesn't get any help nor interference from the devil in making anything of natural creation.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see that reading and sense of it. My reading is that we have that new house when this one dissolves not before.

No one gets the body when they die. They have to wait for the resurrection.

Paul also says we receive that new body from heaven, not in heaven.

Since the dead are in heaven, and the body is in heaven, and the resurrection happens immediately after the second coming starts, the resurrection would be in heaven before they all leave to follow Christ to Armageddon. The greek word has been translated as "in" as well.

On your side Rev 6 says white robes are given to the righteous souls at the altar of heaven in the presence of the Lord. If that is their new bodies then they are recieved in heaven, but then that would mean there is a resurrection in heaven before the rest of the saints on earth.

I doubt that is an early, smaller resurrection.

I'll accept my reading that we are resurrected like Him which is our dead bodies resurrected from being dead. Which makes me think of proof that it is the bodies dead in the earth that resurrect unto life even as Jesus

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

I don't believe there is any way around this one.

I'm not sure that can challenge what Paul taught about a new body. It also doesn't exactly say they wake in the dust only that they slept there which means the body was dead and buried and that at some point *some* awoke but they could awaken in heaven and lastly there is the issue of it only being "many" not all so this is an oddity of a verse. We also know from Revelation that the saved do not resurrect at the same time as the unsaved as this verse would appear to contradict if taken literally. It is also OT and there could have been a change of plans for all things resurrection in the NT.

I'm afraid at this point that about nails it for me. It will be the dead bodies in the dust that shall awake in the first resurrection to life, even as with Jesus' body.

Ok. I'm going to go with what these say:

2Co 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2Co 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1Pe 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure that can challenge what Paul taught about a new body. It also doesn't exactly say they wake in the dust only that they slept there which means the body was dead and buried and that at some point *some* awoke but they could awaken in heaven
Sorry but the verses I gave conclude to for me. Paul confirms Daniel saying the dead bodies are asleep in the graves and shall awake to live again, whether to life or shame.

and lastly there is the issue of it only being "many" not all so this is an oddity of a verse.
I conclude that the the rest of dead after the first resurrection of the Lord's coming again. That is when all the wicked since Cain live again to be cast into the lake of fire and the righteous during the millinium awake to be found written in the book of life.

We also know from Revelation that the saved do not resurrect at the same time as the unsaved as this verse would appear to contradict if taken literally.
Only the saved are blessed in the first resurrection. The rest of the dead are after the thousand years expire with many just and many unjust.

It is also OT and there could have been a change of plans for all things resurrection in the NT.

I don't believe prophecy changes. One written always written with no jot or tittle be changed.
Ok. I'm going to go with what these say:

2Co 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2Co 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1Pe 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
No problem. We don't agree but I've gotten a couple could points from you. I'm thinking about how you said them alive are converted to the new bodies in heaven. There may be something there, but I don't believe the new bodies are before that conversion and it also includes all the dead in Christ.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe prophecy changes.

I can prove some OT prophecies do contradict NT prophecies but I don't want to derail the thread. PM me for that info, or start a new thread.

No problem. We don't agree but I've gotten a couple could points from you. I'm thinking about how you said them alive are converted to the new bodies in heaven.

I didn't say that. Those alive after the GT will be changed from mortal to immortal on the Earth, then they are raptured up to the clouds. They had to be made immortal to survive that.

The dead in heaven change in heaven receiving new bodies. BTW, any place where the souls of the dead dwell can be called a grave. Hades is a grave for the unsaved souls and heaven a grave for the saved. Paul doesn't then contradict himself when he spoke of the new body being in heaven for the dead in Christ. This means he is not saying any of the saved rise from literal dirt graves as Daniel *seems* to say.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have a real problem with blindspots, as a faith - can't God resurrect the dead physically and spiritually and rebirthingly as He sees fit?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he is. Like Lazarus and the other man that were brought back to life in their natural bodies and continued on living the rest of their mortal lives on earth. Lazarus was a man before and after being dead for 4 days.
There natural bodies had not decayed. This man has to be born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) amongst the 10 (E.U. in full/Complete Europe Reunited) and the 10 is born in the end times as Clay & Iron, not just clay nor just iron, but many weak nations and a few strong nations. The fact that IRON is used means Rome has to be a part of this End Time Beast and Rome is on the E.U. When it is said in Rev. 13 that "ONE OF HIS HEADS" is wounded, that tells us its about a figurative 7 Headed Beast, not the Anti-Christ, the Anti-Christ brings the Beast back to life by conquering Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region. So, God shows us Seven (7) Kingdoms that arise, the last Head has crowns on 10 horns (Europe). Thus we are shown Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, with Rome receiving the Mortal Wound but why? Well, Jesus stated the gates of hell would not overcome his Church, so we overcame the Beast Kingdom Rome, they took up Christianity via Constantine, they put forth the Latin Vulgate which was the dominant bible in the Western Civilization for over 1000 years, in short, we turned The Roman Beast from a Beast unto a conveyor belt of the bible. We cast out all of the Demon Culture Norms in the Western Civilizations, now they are rushing back in, read Jonathan Cahn's book "Return of the GODS" he tells us why homosexuality and transsexuality is coming back, as did child sacrifice (Abortion). When you cast God out of your culture, Seven fold rushes back in just like with a man possessed who gets cleansed. So, the Mortal Wound is of "FIGURATIVE BEAST" not a man, the MAN is the one who brings the Beast System back, by conquering the Mediterranean Sea Region again, after the Rapture of the Church which overcame the Beast System. Now as per who the Beast that WAS........IS NOT.........YET IS, that's easy, the bible spells it out very clearly.

Well since he's the king of the pit then that's one idea. You have anything else of Bible to show it?
Well, its a fact, because I have traced him down in the scriptures.

Who kills the Two-witnesses?

Rev. 11:6
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

We can see who he is in Rev. chapter 9

Rev. 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Now lets look at ALL THREE BEASTS in the book of Revelation, their CROWNS designate who they are.

Thee Three Beasts

Rev. 12:3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon(Satan), having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Satan is designated with [only] Seven Crowns here because ONLY the Mediterranean Sea Region is being spoken of. As Satan told Jesus in Luke 4, ALL OF THESE Kingdoms will I give you if you will just bow down and Worship me (Kingdoms of the WHOLE WORLD). So, yes, he has Crowns over those 7 being spoken of, but also over Rome, Greece Babylon, New York, South Africa, L.A., Alabama etc. etc. No one seems to understand this 7 Heads is only about ONE REGION being dominated/ruled which must include Israel. Thus Satan has the Crowns over the 7 Heads, as well as Crowns over every part pf the world.

Rev. 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns,(E.U.) and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

So, who is the Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast over? Well, Europe seeing as 10 means COMPLETION, and Rev. 17:12 says the 10 kings (Complete Europe) FREELY give their power unto this Beast/Anti-Christ, suggesting they voted him in via a parliamentary procedure.

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. (Its a very, SHORT KINGDOM, unlike Rome/Greece etc.) 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The Scarlet Colored Beast

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. (But NO CROWNS)

Rev, 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit(Apollyon), and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains(Kingdoms of Power), on which the woman sitteth(All False Religion of all time, thus she RIDES the Government Beasts.)

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen(Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia AND Greece), and one is,(Rome) and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

So, He (a man) must continue or RULE for a short time (42 months) as the Beast, AND.........the Beast that WAS.......IS NOT..........YET IS (Apollyon) is an 8th king (Bottomless Pit) but is OF THE SEVEN !! But why? Because he was given a job by Satan, to DESTROY Israel, thus he was the Demon that tried tom get Pharoah to kill Israel and trap them at the Red Sea. He was the Demon over the Region when Assyria toted of the Northern Kingdoms. He was over Babylon, he was over Persia and although God gave Israel favor via Cyrus, Apollyon in Daniel 10 tried to withstand Michael for 21 days, it seems he did not want Alexander the Great to conquer Persia, but of course God favored Alexander fir a reason, and thus Persia eventually fell. Then Apollyon was over Greece and Antiochus killed 60,000 to 90,000 Jews and tried to do away with the Worshiping of God, but the Maccabean's Revolted and Antiochus died. Then he was over Rome, and of course 70 AD happened, then God LOCKED Apollyon into the Bottomless Pit during the Church Age. He will only be released at the First Woe. After the Two-witnesses 1260 days of ministry he will be allowed to kill them, but only so we can JUXTAPOSE the Two-witnesses timeline against the Beasts timeline. So, he is an 8th King but he has NO CROWNS on this earth, BUT...........he is an 8th King, Gid loves His riddles, Amen.

Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
^^ OP title question.

The answer is no. The antichrist is a fallen wicked angel in league with Satan.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can prove some OT prophecies do contradict NT prophecies but I don't want to derail the thread. PM me for that info, or start a new thread.

I will definitely take you up on that since seeing how there are no contradictions in the Bible is what led me to believe the God of the Bible is true. I like the challenge of showing apparent contradictions are not real ones. My view is people who think there are contradictions are showing unbelief in the God of the Bible.

I wouldn't worry about site managers. Outside of cursing Jesus' name I don't really think they care so much about heresies but only not accusing anyone of it. Harmony is the name of the game. I could be wrong but I saw how they shut down threads about the Godhead because there was too much heated arguing going on. In a way I agree because endless arguments are useless except to show off our skills at endlessly arguing. :vgood:
I didn't say that. Those alive after the GT will be changed from mortal to immortal on the Earth, then they are raptured up to the clouds. They had to be made immortal to survive that.The dead in heaven change in heaven receiving new bodies.

Ok my bad. I thought about that too that they receive their resurrected bodies in heaven and are at once on earth in order to rise up with the changed saints into the air. That could be but it's still their resurrected dead bodies from the graves of the earth or at sea.
BTW, any place where the souls of the dead dwell can be called a grave.
The souls are either in hell or heaven while the dead bodies are either in the earth or the sea. You'd on't believe in mortal souls staying with the dead bodies do you? That's a JW theology in order to do away with eternal torment of the wicked dead. They even say Jesus was dead for three days with His body in the tomb. Actually worse than that, they say He ceased to exist like all souls when the body dies.

Hades is a grave for the unsaved souls and heaven a grave for the saved.
I wouldn't call heaven or hell a grave, especially not heaven.;)

Paul doesn't then contradict himself when he spoke of the new body being in heaven for the dead in Christ.
Unless heaven is not a grave.

This means he is not saying any of the saved rise from literal dirt graves as Daniel *seems* to say.
I don't do word games with the author of any book, especially not the Bible. Paul calls it arguing over words and their meaning. God writes His book just like any man with words and sentence structure that mean the same everywhere. I have found that the Bible is the most disrespected and abused book on earth. I have never seen so many Bible try to put words in the mouth of the Author while dissing the words He does write, in order to show what He 'must have' really meant.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There natural bodies had not decayed.
Science is not an issue with God.He can and will resurrected every dead body since Adam. He just commands it and the sea and hell and dust of the earth give up their dead.

This man has to be born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) amongst the 10 (E.U. in full/Complete Europe Reunited) and the 10 is born in the end times as Clay & Iron, not just clay nor just iron, but many weak nations and a few strong nations. The fact that IRON is used means Rome has to be a part of this End Time Beast and Rome is on the E.U.
Sounds good to me. Old Rome was crushed the life out of anything standing in it's way including one another. Fascist democrat politics is child's play to old Rome. In Rev 9 they they have faces of men and breastplates of iron. They are brute beasts and beyond feeling. If that guy does live again after being tormented in hell he'll make old Rome look like child's play. It also would show no one repents because of punishment.

When it is said in Rev. 13 that "ONE OF HIS HEADS" is wounded, that tells us its about a figurative 7 Headed Beast, not the Anti-Christ, the Anti-Christ brings the Beast back to life by conquering Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region.
His number is of a man and he is taken and cast alive into the lake of fire with the false prophet. He's a man of sin and son of perdition like Judas on satan filled steroids.

So, God shows us Seven (7) Kingdoms that arise, the last Head has crowns on 10 horns (Europe). Thus we are shown Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, with Rome receiving the Mortal Wound but why? Well, Jesus stated the gates of hell would not overcome his Church, so we overcame the Beast Kingdom Rome, they took up Christianity via Constantine, they put forth the Latin Vulgate which was the dominant bible in the Western Civilization for over 1000 years, in short, we turned The Roman Beast from a Beast unto a conveyor belt of the bible.
That's true enough.

We cast out all of the Demon Culture Norms in the Western Civilizations, now they are rushing back in, read Jonathan Cahn's book "Return of the GODS" he tells us why homosexuality and transsexuality is coming back, as did child sacrifice (Abortion). When you cast God out of your culture, Seven fold rushes back in just like with a man possessed who gets cleansed.
True again. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. A nation has to first know God to forget Him.

So, the Mortal Wound is of "FIGURATIVE BEAST" not a man, the MAN is the one who brings the Beast System back, by conquering the Mediterranean Sea Region again, after the Rapture of the Church which overcame the Beast System. Now as per who the Beast that WAS........IS NOT.........YET IS, that's easy, the bible spells it out very clearly.
I'm more in line with the wicked ministry meaning. He that was knowing God, and is not obeying Him, and yet is preaching another gospel of Him. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Well, its a fact, because I have traced him down in the scriptures.

Who kills the Two-witnesses?

Rev. 11:6
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

We can see who he is in Rev. chapter 9

Rev. 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
That does make sense but the problem is that does not mean he has to be one of the angels chained there. he's not the dragon either because it's the dragon giving him power by entering into his heart as he did Judas.

Now lets look at ALL THREE BEASTS in the book of Revelation, their CROWNS designate who they are.

Thee Three Beasts

Rev. 12:3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon(Satan), having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
The problem is the Bible never calls Satan a beast. We're talking about beasts not devils. A beast is a created animal of flesh and blood. The Bible does speak of men as brute beasts and men with a beast's heart. The beast is cast into the lake at least a thousand years before Satan is. And specifically says he is cast where the beast and false prophet already are. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

That makes three verses that prove it to me without doubt. His number is of a man. He is cast into the lake of fire before the armies are killed and he is already in the lake of fire when the devil is cast in.
Satan is designated with [only] Seven Crowns here because ONLY the Mediterranean Sea Region is being spoken of. As Satan told Jesus in Luke 4, ALL OF THESE Kingdoms will I give you if you will just bow down and Worship me (Kingdoms of the WHOLE WORLD).

That was while Christ was a man on earth. He can still walk around on earth but only on Jesus' leash.
Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast.
That can be. Trying to portray himself as christ come again in the flesh he can be the first and the 8th beast, the first and the last.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The souls are either in hell or heaven while the dead bodies are either in the earth or the sea. You'd on't believe in mortal souls staying with the dead bodies do you?

No.

I wouldn't call heaven or hell a grave, especially not heaven.

I would because it is a place where the dead are, the souls of the dead not bodies of the dead. "grave" is not an insult, heaven is a beautiful grave for the souls of the saved dead :)