Is the messiah the father himself in flesh?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no problem thanks for clarifying.

BTW I quoted Scripture ( Jesus words )not just any man.
You gave your views, and I thank you for explaining your views.
If you would like me to explain my views on anything, feel free to ask (I got lots of bandwidth in quarantine right now... I'm actually incredibly bored).

But when it comes to God's Truth, I'm going to roll up my sleeves, bend my knees, and have a 1-on-1 study session with God.

Last edited:

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I ask DNB questions about DNB belief's so that I can better understand DNB's beliefs. And I thanked him for his direct answers. Obviously I have some major disagreements with DNB's beliefs, but I now have a much better understanding of what his beliefs are.

When I have questions about God's Truths, I ask God. Not any man.
how do you ask god?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
some ppl just gotta rebuild the foundation every day i guess huh
1 Corinthians 3:12 "Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;"1 Corinthians 3:13 "Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is."1 Corinthians 3:14 "If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward."

so get it right.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
1 Corinthians 3:12 "Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;"1 Corinthians 3:13 "Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is."1 Corinthians 3:14 "If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward."

so get it right.

PICJAG
wrong verse ref, sorry
Hebrews 6:1

which wadr is even kind of obvious, all the profs piling in here? Prolly could not have got as much action with a cat pitcher even lol

now go pat yourself on the back anyway

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the father a spirit?
Here is your multiple choice question and there is only one correct answer.

Who became a man?

a- the Father
b- the Son
c- the Holy Spirit
d- all the above
e- none of the above

That should exhaust all possibilities.

hope this helps !!!

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
YHWH who is the holy spirit and therefore the father said: They will look at ME whom they have pierced.
The name YHWH means actually Behold the nail, Behold the hand.
The old testament said: the blessed God shall come down, teaching that his death shall bring the dispearing rest.
Yeshua said: I have come down from heaven. And he said that he brings the rest for the dispearing.

Yeshua is the father in flesh. He is YHWH in flesh.

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
No I'm not a oneness heretic, I'm a Trinitarian.

Also you give me a passage where the Father is called the Holy Spirit.

Any more questions ?
You said the father is spirit and the holy spirit is also spirit. You confirmed the father is the holy spirit otherwise you believe in two spirits and therefore in two gods.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14-16 Jesus said the Holy Spirit distinct from the Father and Son

Do you understand basic English and the meaning of PERSONAL PRONOUNS ?

John 14:16-17
"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 14:26
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John 15:26-27
"When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me, 27and you will testify also, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

John 16:5-8
"But now I am going to Him who sent Me; and none of you asks Me, Where are You going?' 6"But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. 7"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go,I will send Him to you. 8"And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;

John 16:13-15
"But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14"He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. 15"All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Matthew 28:19-20
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name(singular not plural names) of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said the father is spirit and the holy spirit is also spirit. You confirmed the father is the holy spirit otherwise you believe in two spirits and therefore in two gods.
One God ( Monotheism) 3 Persons known as the Triune God. Christianity in Monotheism, not tritheism.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are distinct, not separate; even according to the creeds.

Wrong! The son is not the Father who is not the Spirit and vice versa!

Distinct has to do with nature and all three have one nature- absolute divinity! they are not distinct. three separate persons who are one God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wrong verse ref, sorry
Hebrews 6:1

which wadr is even kind of obvious, all the profs piling in here? Prolly could not have got as much action with a cat pitcher even lol

now go pat yourself on the back anyway
no need, thank you for the pat... (smile).

PICJAG