Is the messiah the father himself in flesh?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here is the defining term, John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, is this the same person in both scriptures, else you have two different creators... NOW THAT'S DEFINING.... :D YIKES!.

you worship an Idol that has three personalities... well?

just a few words to your reply.... "go and study with the Holy Spirit".

REMEMBER, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Thank You for making my case and the bibles case for me!

Scripture is clearly, explicitly and unambiguously speaking of two separate entities! IN Isaiah it is 2 Jehovahs and in John Jesus was in the beginning with God! Two separate people in the one god! Now learn the difference between "yachid and echad".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's another ERROR of the day for you Ronald. the Lord Jesus cedes nothing, but gain all things, you have another false assumption of beliefs, and again you promote a false doctrine through ignorance.

ONLY TO THOSE WHO RELY ON EXTRA-BIBLICAL SOURCES TO SEEK TO DISCERN TRUTH

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok I get it but what I am saying is two lines later what appears to be the same entity speaking is saying " I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.”

So I do not think it is God speaking here because He would not be speaking of Himself giving Himself gifts
yes, it's the prophet Isaiah writing, but it's the LORD who is doing it. for there is only one who is "Salvation", and he, GOD, brough salvation about by his own "ARM", which is he himself diversified/shared in flesh. for God's own arm is he himslf. which Isaiah xhapter 53 points out. God's own ARE is he himself come in flesh.

so there is no separate person as Father and Son, it's the same person/Spirit. so JESUS is LORD/Spirit/Father and Lord/spirit, diversified/Son shared in flesh.

again thanks for the reply.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONLY TO THOSE WHO RELY ON EXTRA-BIBLICAL SOURCES TO SEEK TO DISCERN TRUTH
so was the information, and definition some how in ERROR? if not, what's wrong? when we give you biblical scripture, it seems like you cannot comprehend the scriptures, so if now, we used an outside source as a dictionary which confirm what we been telling you all the time, is that wrong to do?. that's only an excuse in not accepting the truth.

the scriptures are not lying, nor is the dictionaries. all of my work can be reproduce, (just ask), maybe it's not the equipment, but the user lack of ability to understanding the tools.

so that old excuse want work,

REMEMBER, DON'T ARGUE WITH 101G, ARGUE WITH THE SCRIPTURE, GOD'S HOLY WORD.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IN Isaiah it is 2 Jehovahs and in John Jesus was in the beginning with God!
two Jehovah's? lol, lol, lol, ..... :eek: YIKES! ........... idol worship for sure....

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well tehn goodbye!

I concede nothing!

I just don't wich to slosh through the muck of 6 posts with several thousand words and hope I get "distinct" as you call it right.

Harden your heart as you please.

I leave you with Hebrews 3:7-8, Hebrews 3:15, and Hebrews 4:7.

I also reject your <fify> lack of courtesy. I hope you do not treat teh unsaved like you treat the saved.

This, after you condescendingly told me that you are my teacher and would give me an "F" if I were your student. If you were my student I would give you an "F" also, for lack of effort.

I asked for a simple thing from you <fify> that you post here and you will not bother to condense it down.

I actually did repent and condensed it down in this post:

Is the messiah the father himself in flesh?

You really should consider Proverbs 18:13 and seek to abide by it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald Nolette said: ↑
Scripture is clearly, explicitly and unambiguously speaking of two separate entities!

JUST BYFAITH said, "God is one entity (James 2:19)" BINGO. case closed there.

Job well Done. now you know what you just did ... don't U? .... (smile), you sabotage that false statment "COMPLETELY"... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The common people heard Jesus gladly; while the educated scribes and Pharisees rejected Him.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now learn context in light of all the scriptures concerning soteriology!

Some of us in christ will not see physical death- That is called the Rapture!
I’ve heard of this rapture doctrine, the one where comes and takes all of the winners out of here, so He can punish all of the losers. The ones that didn’t make the mental ascent.

it’s odd to me, it kinda sounds like the same way the Pharisees and Scribes thought.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve heard of this rapture doctrine, the one where comes and takes all of the winners out of here, so He can punish all of the losers. The ones that didn’t make the mental ascent.

it’s odd to me, it kinda sounds like the same way the Pharisees and Scribes thought.
The Pharisees were right about a few things (the resurrection and the existence of spirits).

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No Jesus is not the Father, he is the only begotten Son.
As far as any human is concerned, Jesus is the only way to know the Father.
Jesus is Emmanuel (God with us) he came for us ? and it's only through him that we can come to the Father.
Jesus is our Saviour, our Salvation, the well spring that we must come to drink from and the Holy Spirit is one in all three.

First one has to come to know who Christ Jesus truly is and then the Holy Spirit will come upon you and then you will know the Father, that's how it works in that order.

The Father is not the Son, but the Son is God Emmanuel, he is with us ! and in regards to the only vehicle that is the Holy Spirit and all 3 are as one in the same.
Remember that no one can come to the Father but only through his only begotten Son. so anyone who makes a claim otherwise is of Satan.

God the Father is not a human.

Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega to Humans and at the second coming it will be him coming back, not in the flesh tho mind you as a man but as the Holy Spirit. that's how anyone truly understands who he truly is and when on is truly born again then one is of the Kingdom of God and then we are sent into this world among the wolves, but at the second coming they who survive after all is burnt up ? meaning that all the power as to delusions will be exposed for all to see are of Satan's works. they will be clearly visible in your face that you have no option for such folly and all will serve Christ Jesus. we will be raptured as one up into the Holy Spirit = (Air) to be with him in his majesty = (the Clouds)
He is coming in the Clouds = he is coming in his majesty.

People are not going to be floating up to the sky dribble.

Jesus Christ says he is the God of the living and that means that he is the well spring that you must abide in and then you shall have Life in abundance. it's like I saw the Light song by Johnny Cash, it's true ! your Soul will not be in darkness but in the Light ! praise the Lord !

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, @Reggie Belafonte,

While we know that the Father is not the Son, we also know that the reverse is not untrue.

For we find in Isaiah 9:6 that the Son shall have the name attributed to Him as "The everlasting Father".

Jesus is God in the flesh; and God is the Father.

Therefore Jesus is the Father come in human flesh; and He is distinct from the Father in that He is come in the flesh; while the Person of the Father exists both as a Spirit without a body (with the title of "Father") and as a human being who is ascended to His own right hand (with the title of "Son").

If you have any questions feel free to ask me about what I have said, anything that is on your mind.

Love in Christ,

@justbyfaith.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father is not the Son,
Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega to Humans and at the second coming it will be him coming back, not in the flesh tho mind you as a man but as the Holy Spirit.
do you know who the Alpha and the Omega is? I guess not, listen, he the First and the Last, Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
who is the First and the Last? Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."
the "First" and the "Last" is the LORD, here in the OT, is this not the one whom you calls the Father? ..... well that JESUS.so that statement you made is in ERROR, about the Father is not the Son.

second, you said, "Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega to Humans and at the second coming it will be him coming back, not in the flesh tho mind you as a man but as the Holy Spirit".
wel that already happen, him, Jesus coming back in Spirit, the Holy Spirit, on the day of Pentecost.

and when he "APPEAR" the second time... (which will be in his glorified flesh), then all will see him. understand Jesus as the Holy Ghost on Pentecost was a "Manifestation", and not an Apperance, understand now?

REMEMBER, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so was the information, and definition some how in ERROR? if not, what's wrong? when we give you biblical scripture, it seems like you cannot comprehend the scriptures, so if now, we used an outside source as a dictionary which confirm what we been telling you all the time, is that wrong to do?. that's only an excuse in not accepting the truth.

the scriptures are not lying, nor is the dictionaries. all of my work can be reproduce, (just ask), maybe it's not the equipment, but the user lack of ability to understanding the tools.

so that old excuse want work,

PICJAG

No if you gave me biblical scripture I would rejoice with you!

but you do nto know what it means for god to be one and yet three! It is clear when one goes in to teh original languages these scriptures are written.

Instead you have to come up with words like "diversified" and still have as of yet tell us succinctly what that means.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This, after you condescendingly told me that you are my teacher and would give me an "F" if I were your student. If you were my student I would give you an "F" also, for lack of effort.

YOu can't tell teh difference between stating a fact and being insulting for insulting sakes.

what do you mean by distinct