Is the messiah the father himself in flesh?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve heard of this rapture doctrine, the one where comes and takes all of the winners out of here, so He can punish all of the losers. The ones that didn’t make the mental ascent.

it’s odd to me, it kinda sounds like the same way the Pharisees and Scribes thought.

Well you couldn't be more wrong about both thoughts.

But it is a fact according to SCripture.

My question to you is on yo on His side?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No if you gave me biblical scripture I would rejoice with you!

but you do nto know what it means for god to be one and yet three! It is clear when one goes in to teh original languages these scriptures are written.

Instead you have to come up with words like "diversified" and still have as of yet tell us succinctly what that means.
well I gave you biblical scripture for Diversity, it's just another NAME for "offspring"...... Listen and Learn, and here is the scripture I gave before. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
the term here "Offspring", it's the Greek word, G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

BINGO, there is our Word, as the KJV can translated as..... :D I'm using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, so my work/research can be reproduce.

see how the KJV can translate "offspring".... "Diversity". but notice this offspring is NOT G2087 heteros, but G243 Allos according to the Spirit... BINGO. do you understand the difference between G2087 heteros and G243 Allos, we suggest you look up both, and the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words will give you both definitions at once.

and Notice Ronald, the definition states, "kin", like in KINSman Redeemer....... :D YIKES! this is diversity ... 101 ...... basic bible study.

so now do you understand? as you said know the difference that God is an Echad and not a yachid... listen, we have discussed this verse verse eariler, JBF, listen, Isaiah 57:15 "For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones."

that's diversity in the Godhead as ONE.

now if you cannot comprehend, just ask old 101G... :D

REMEMBER, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
do you know who the Alpha and the Omega is? I guess not, listen, he the First and the Last, Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
who is the First and the Last? Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."
the "First" and the "Last" is the LORD, here in the OT, is this not the one whom you calls the Father? ..... well that JESUS.so that statement you made is in ERROR, about the Father is not the Son.

second, you said, "Jesus Christ is the Alpha and the Omega to Humans and at the second coming it will be him coming back, not in the flesh tho mind you as a man but as the Holy Spirit".
wel that already happen, him, Jesus coming back in Spirit, the Holy Spirit, on the day of Pentecost.

and when he "APPEAR" the second time... (which will be in his glorified flesh), then all will see him. understand Jesus as the Holy Ghost on Pentecost was a "Manifestation", and not an Apperance, understand now?

PICJAG
Boy who would of gest the 1st and the last:eek:;):):rolleyes::oops:
Did you know that all 3 are as one dear 101G.

The Jews seen Jesus in the flesh remember and that counted for nothing at all, why would it be any different now ?

Jesus disciple's only had faith in Jesus was the one, apart from Nathaniel directly who understood and then Peter came to have more faith in him, but we see that the real point when they truly knew Christ Jesus was when he went to Heaven and the Holy Spirit came upon them all.

Now now don't argue with the Holy Spirit 101G, that's all one needs in fact regardless.

I have total faith is Christ Jesus, so their is nothing in it for me to see him in the flesh, I have no need for the seeing in the flesh, as I am of the Holy Spirit abiding in the Vine and wellspring their of, that means born again you know. can one be born again a 2ed time dear 101G .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy who would of gest the 1st and the last:eek:;):):rolleyes::oops:
Did you know that all 3 are as one dear 101G.
First thanks for your reply, second, your first ERROR of the DAY, there is no three. if you would have read my posts you would have known that, so we suggest you read them... :D
The Jews seen Jesus in the flesh remember and that counted for nothing at all, why would it be any different now ?
it is WHO was in that flesh that count..... you should have know that. your second ERROR of the DAY.
Jesus disciple's only had faith in Jesus was the one, apart from Nathaniel directly who understood and then Peter came to have more faith in him, but we see that the real point when they truly knew Christ Jesus was when he went to Heaven and the Holy Spirit came upon them all.

Now now don't argue with the Holy Spirit 101G, that's all one needs in fact regardless.
After, after, after he went into heaven? Matthew 16:13 "When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"Matthew 16:14 "And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets."Matthew 16:15 "He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?"Matthew 16:16 "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."Matthew 16:17 "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven."Matthew 16:18 "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."Matthew 16:20 "Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ."
you learned my slogan well, Don't argue with 101G, nor the Holy Spirit...... :D YIKES! ..... LOL, LOL, LOL.

I have total faith is Christ Jesus, so their is nothing in it for me to see him in the flesh, I have no need for the seeing in the flesh, as I am of the Holy Spirit abiding in the Vine and wellspring their of, that means born again you know. can one be born again a 2ed time dear 101G .
what nonesense, Jesus is the Holy Spirit in flesh, (glorified Flesh). listen, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

now, natural flesh profit NOTHING, for we know him not after the natural flesh. now as for the vine, ARE YOU BROKEN OFF? ... :D for if you are dwelling in the Vine, that is not for me to say. but understand this, if as you said, "The Jews seen Jesus in the flesh remember and that counted for nothing at all, why would it be any different now ?", what's different now is that flesh been changed, GLORIFIED, and yes you will have to bow, you boney knees and stiff neck, and confess to him that in in that Glorified flesh in his DAY. I suggest you consider that, while you're as U said, is born again...... :eek:

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well I gave you biblical scripture for Diversity, it's just another NAME for "offspring"...... Listen and Learn, and here is the scripture I gave before. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
the term here "Offspring", it's the Greek word, G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

BINGO, there is our Word, as the KJV can translated as..... :D I'm using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, so my work/research can be reproduce.

see how the KJV can translate "offspring".... "Diversity". but notice this offspring is NOT G2087 heteros, but G243 Allos according to the Spirit... BINGO. do you understand the difference between G2087 heteros and G243 Allos, we suggest you look up both, and the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words will give you both definitions at once.

and Notice Ronald, the definition states, "kin", like in KINSman Redeemer....... :D YIKES! this is diversity ... 101 ...... basic bible study.

so now do you understand? as you said know the difference that God is an Echad and not a yachid... listen, we have discussed this verse verse eariler, JBF, listen, Isaiah 57:15 "For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones."

that's diversity in the Godhead as ONE.

now if you cannot comprehend, just ask old 101G... :D

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"[/QOUTE/]

And what pray tell does Jesus being of the lineage of David have to do with God only being one?????

The KJV translates Strong's G1085 in the following manner: kind (5x), kindred (3x), offspring (3x), nation (2x), stock (2x), born (2x), diversity (1x), miscellaneous (3x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
  1. kindred

1. offspring

2. family

3. stock, tribe, nation
      1. i.e. nationality or descent from a particular people
    4. the aggregate of many individuals of the same nature, kind, sort
If anything diversity would be of the family or lineage of God- and not anything that I think you mean and have yet to simply putr an easy to read definition for.

And allos is another of the same kind! So here in REv. it is just saying that Jesus is simply another Jew from the line of David!

well I gave you biblical scripture for Diversity, it's just another NAME for "offspring"

So what does that mean to you?

Does it mean you believe Jesus is not eternal but was sired in time past by God?
Do you believe Jesus is a separate entity than God the Father? or is He God the Father , just diversified as you implied before? Is Jesus the same as God the Father in nature?

Do you believe the Father and Son are both god but separate but equal entities weho share just one nature.

See trimodalim says one God in three dresses.
Tritheism says three gods with three natures.
Trinity says one God- in three separate or distinct individuals.

What say you- in simple language for this old salty dog.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what pray tell does Jesus being of the lineage of David have to do with God only being one?????
your lack of knowledge shows, Jesus is the "ROOT"/Father/LORD before David, and Jesus is the "Offspring"/Son/Lord after David in flesh. as the diversity.

The KJV translates Strong's G1085 in the following manner: kind (5x), kindred (3x), offspring (3x), nation (2x), stock (2x), born (2x), diversity (1x), miscellaneous (3x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]

1. kindred
    1. offspring
    2. family
    3. stock, tribe, nation
      1. i.e. nationality or descent from a particular people
    4. the aggregate of many individuals of the same nature, kind, sort
If anything diversity would be of the family or lineage of God- and not anything that I think you mean and have yet to simply putr an easy to read definition for.
ERROR, not a human family line, but of a Spiritual share in flesh. see your definition #4. the aggregate of many individuals of the same nature, kind, sort. AND GOD IS A WHOLE OF HIMSELF AS G243 ALLOS STATES AND YOUR #4. STATES, ONE NATURE, OF THE SAME SORT, OR INDIVIDUAL . (BINGO). thanks for confirming what I been saying.

now your first ERROR of the DAY, you said, "And allos is another of the same kind! So here in REv. it is just saying that Jesus is simply another Jew from the line of David!". LOL, boty oh boy your ignorance shows, listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." so Jesus is not JEWISH.... :eek: YIKES!. so that is reproved.

Another ERROR of the day for you.
you said, "Does it mean you believe Jesus is not eternal but was sired in time past by God?
Do you believe Jesus is a separate entity than God the Father? or is He God the Father , just diversified as you implied before? Is Jesus the same as God the Father in nature?

Do you believe the Father and Son are both god but separate but equal entities weho share just one nature
".
oh slow of heart, Jesus is eternal, but the natural flesh he was in was not... :p now, don't be silly, "but was sired in time past by God?" even the pagans don't believe that..... lol. oh these flesh walkers.... and no the Lord Jesus is not separate entity than God the Father? did you not comprehend what G243 allos said?... hello, hello, hello.....my God are they ALIVE and breathing?.

no, the Lord Jesus is the G243 allos or another of this OWNself in flesh...... :D .. YEA..... right on.... great.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there three distinct persons in the human body?
There is the heart, and the mind, and the soul.

My heart is where love and forgiveness and grace reside,
My mind is where thoughts and words are formed.
My soul is my body which moves according to how I feel and what I think and then the body does it.

Are they different yes, are they independent sort of, are they still the same person? yup

Who is full of Grace and truth? The son. God's heart
Who teaches you and leads you into all understanding? The Holy Spirit. The mind.
Where do they reside and causes the action the doing? The Father. The body

The heart:
Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
The mind:
Luk 12:12
For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
The body:
Gen 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Creator: Father
Love and Mercy: Son
Teacher: Holy Spirit

Jhn 7:28
Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.

Then cried Jesus in the temple and the SPIRIT said, you both know whence I am: and I am not come of myself,
but FATHER is SON, whom ye know not.

I am that I am.

HUGS

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
God is only one. No trinity.

ALL PRAISE TO HIM.
ALHAMDULILAH would a muslim say.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is only one. No trinity.

ALL PRAISE TO HIM.
ALHAMDULILAH would a muslim say.

Not according to the Bible! The Godhead is 1) God, the Father, 2) Jesus, the Son, and 3) the Holy Spirit. If you disagree, then you are disagreeing with what the Bible and all denominations clearly teach.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not according to the Bible! The Godhead is 1) God, the Father, 2) Jesus, the Son, and 3) the Holy Spirit. If you disagree, then you are disagreeing with what the Bible and all denominations clearly teach.
the Lord Jesus say God is ONE PERSON. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
and that "he" here in Matthews is God, for Mark confirm this, same setting, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."
c;learlt the Lord Jesus and the gospels writers disagree with you.

also if it's two person as a Father and a Son, just reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, that's all you have to do.

PICJAG

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First thanks for your reply, second, your first ERROR of the DAY, there is no three. if you would have read my posts you would have known that, so we suggest you read them... :D

it is WHO was in that flesh that count..... you should have know that. your second ERROR of the DAY.

After, after, after he went into heaven? Matthew 16:13 "When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"Matthew 16:14 "And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets."Matthew 16:15 "He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?"Matthew 16:16 "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."Matthew 16:17 "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven."Matthew 16:18 "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."Matthew 16:20 "Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ."
you learned my slogan well, Don't argue with 101G, nor the Holy Spirit...... :D YIKES! ..... LOL, LOL, LOL.

what nonesense, Jesus is the Holy Spirit in flesh, (glorified Flesh). listen, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

now, natural flesh profit NOTHING, for we know him not after the natural flesh. now as for the vine, ARE YOU BROKEN OFF? ... :D for if you are dwelling in the Vine, that is not for me to say. but understand this, if as you said, "The Jews seen Jesus in the flesh remember and that counted for nothing at all, why would it be any different now ?", what's different now is that flesh been changed, GLORIFIED, and yes you will have to bow, you boney knees and stiff neck, and confess to him that in in that Glorified flesh in his DAY. I suggest you consider that, while you're as U said, is born again...... :eek:

PICJAG
Devil you !

I will point out that when Jesus went to Heaven it was conformed in all of them from that point on, regardless of the point put forward as to who revealed, them all had faith that it was anyroad, we all know that.

I will point this out to ye, a atheist mate of mine claims that he will believe in Jesus when he sees him. what a moron ! the Jews seen him and all, so what hope would he have, if the majority of Jews seen him and they rejected him.
But I have never seen him in the flesh bro, but I have total faith in him, I have the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is him. I have no need to see a man in the flesh, haha ! will that increase my faith, well not at all.
St Stephen was full of faith, that's Full ! you can not add to full bro.

Reactions: justbyfaith

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
Devil you !
first thanks for the reply, second, been called that... so that's nothing new.
I will point this out to ye, a mate of mine claims that he will believe in Jesus when he sees him. what a moron !
who's really the moron here... Matthew 21:31 "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you." :D YIKES!
But I have never seen him in the flesh bro, but I have total faith in him, I have the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is him.
and you want to call your atheist friend a moron? Natural flesh profit nothing, but glorified flesh.... :cool:

so as usual, just all talking point, no substance.

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, here is my definition in short order:

God is a Spirit who inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15)

He is one Spirit (John 4:24, Ephesians 4:4). And Jesus, who is also God (John 4:24), is the same Spirit (Ephesians 4:4) who is come in the flesh (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

The Son is distinct from the Father in that the Father is a Spirit without a body, dwelling in eternity; and the Son is that same Spirit dwelling in a body of human flesh.

The distinction therefore, is in the incarnation.

I contend that the Son is not eternally begotten (in the sense of God creating an eternal mirror) but that He was begotten in the incarnation (Luke 1:35).

Nevertheless He ascended to fill all things (Ephesians 4:10) and therefore He does in fact exist outside of time and is therefore also God from everlasting to everlasting (Psalms 90:2).

If you want more of a definition, read posts #1-#6 in the thread in question:

True Trinity.

Thank you ! that wasn't so hard now was it? I do appreciate you giving a simpler definition. Because you acted graciously I slogged through your six posts.

Well you are a variation of a tri-modalist! Same lie with a different dress than the original one.

The fact that Jesus existed in eternity before His Incarnation (as the word for the name Jesus was given Him at His birth) is a fact!

Proverbs 30:4
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

The Bible says IS not what will be! Important distinction.

John 1:1-3
King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Anyone with a grammar school understanding knows this is two "persons" and not one!

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

The Father is distinct and separate from the son here.

Sorry but all our definitions of the eternal fall woefully short for the simply fact that a finite mind cannot grasp infinity!

But the coined term "Trinity" best describes how the bible lays out the triune oneness of who God is.

My wife is a front line hospital worker. I convinced her to take a few days so I am taking her away for much needed R&R. See y'all friday!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

ERROR, not two separate and distinct persons, no, the G243 all of one person... :eek: YIKES!

Ronald and to others, understand what "one", or H259 אֶחָד 'echad means here at Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
then you will not foolishly thinkt that it's two separate and distinct person in John 20:17 but know that this is the Diversity of his own Spirit asending. the term God here identifies the G243 allos equality of God in Resurrected flesh.

now if you ignorantly advoid this warning, then you will have to explain Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."
here the definite article is use of God, and the term God here is the same term applied in John 20:17. and that definition of "GOD" in both scriptures is,
G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n.
1. (properly, in Greek) a god or deity. a supernatural, powerful entity (real or imagined).
2. (by Hebraism, especially with G3588) God, the Supreme Being, the Creator, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Yahweh by name.
3. (figuratively) a supreme magistrate (in the land).
[of uncertain affinity]
KJV: X exceeding, God, god(-ly, -ward)

and my source is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you ! that wasn't so hard now was it? I do appreciate you giving a simpler definition.

I gave it a long time ago but you didn't seem to notice it.

Well you are a variation of a tri-modalist!

I believe that it is some sort of logical fallacy to label your opponent's doctrine with some kind of label; as though that makes his doctrine untrue.

I can do the same: your doctrine appears to me to be Tritheistic rather than Trinitarian.

What you call tri-modalism is very likely the true version and form of the Trinity as it exists in the Godhead. It denies Tritheism and is not Oneness (modallstic) either.

The fact that Jesus existed in eternity before His Incarnation (as the word for the name Jesus was given Him at His birth) is a fact!

Of course He existed in eternity before He was incarnate. 1) His pre-incarnate form was the Father; and, 2) When He ascended, He ascended to fill eternity.

John 1:1-3
King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Anyone with a grammar school understanding knows this is two "persons" and not one!

I do not deny that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are distinct Persons within the Trinity.

He is indeed distinct (but not separate).

Sorry but all our definitions of the eternal fall woefully short for the simply fact that a finite mind cannot grasp infinity!

You might be surprised at what the human mind can do if it puts forth the effort.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
GINOLJC, to all

first thanks for the reply, second, been called that... so that's nothing new.

who's really the moron here... Matthew 21:31 "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you." :D YIKES!

and you want to call your atheist friend a moron? Natural flesh profit nothing, but glorified flesh.... :cool:

so as usual, just all talking point, no substance.

PICJAG
My atheist friend is a moron in fact and he would know such that he was if he ever became born again. in fact all people are morons until they are truly boron again, did you know that great 101G.